LA SPIAGGIA APARTMENT
Bedroom 1, Bathroom 1
Lerici, Cinque Terre – Liguria, Italy
“La Spiaggia” is a splendid apartment located directly on the sea with private access to the beach, and with breathtaking views of a splendid panorama. The accommodation consists of a large living room with dining area and sofa bed, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
The apartment enjoys of a private access to the beach directly from the building. “La Spiaggia” is surrounded by greenery between the road and the sea, thus to reach it, you need to go down 150 steps.
The private parking is on street level.
This property’s extraordinarily peaceful setting, where utmost privacy is guaranteed, will probably make you reluctant to venture far afield! However, if you do wish to explore the natural and historic attractions of this scenically outstanding area, this location makes it an ideally strategic base.
The seashore is just a few steps from home.
The charming old fishing villages of Lerici and San Terenzo, now sophisticated luxury resorts, with fine beaches and excellent restaurants, are about 3 kms away. The panoramic coastal road leading to the residence winds its way uphill through luxuriant, seductively aromatic Mediterranean “maquis” vegetation and takes you through a string of picturesque little villages hugging the coastline. Lerici and San Terenzo are the nearest villages where you can find restaurants, bars and grocery shops. Regular ferry services run from the port of Lerici to connect with such enticing seaside destinations as Portovenere and the Cinque Terre villages; while further inland you can enjoy cultural sightseeing in the ancient Roman town of Luni, with its fascinating museum. The world-famous Carrara quarries, source of all Michelangelo’s superb white marble, are also situated in the near vicinity.
The splendid historic cities of Genoa, Lucca and Pisa are all about an hour’s drive away, while Florence is approximately 1 hour and half away by car.
- Closest town: Lerici 3 km, where there are grocery shops, restaurants and bars
- Distance to shopping: 3 km
- Closest restaurant: 3 km
- Other restaurants & Pubs: San Terenzo 4 km or Tellaro 6 km
- Closest beaches/sea: Lerici 3 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro 6 km
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 8 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 9 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 78 km
SITES OF INTEREST
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre by boat: Ferry companies depart daily from the local port of Lerici
- Timetable and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Lerici, San Terenzo, Fiascherino, Tellaro, Bocca di Magra,
- Towns & Villages: Lerici/Golfo dei Poeti: 3 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 6 km, Bocca di Magra: 11 km, Sarzana: 10 km, Portovenere: 23 km, Portofino: 96 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 35 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 41 km, Pisa: 79 km, Lucca: 72, Firenze: 145 km.
- All linens and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 500,00 cash upon arrival, refunded on departure
- Final cleanings: Euro 100,00 per week
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 100,00 / Bedlinens Towels change included
- City tax: Euro 1,50 / Day per person (for those over 12 years of age only)
- Heating (winter months only): Euro 20,00 / Day
- Pets: Euro 5,00 / Day
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 pm.
- Departure by 10 am.
- Car essential
- Child welcome
- Pets welcome (on request)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Yacht cruises
- Additional bedding
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Nanny service
- Maid service
- Bespoke Tours
- Transfers from/to Airport
Policies and requirements
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 30% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation.
Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
For late check in (after 8 pm) an extra cost of 50,00 euros is required to be paid in cash upon arrival.