Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 5
Civitanova Marche-Macerata, Marche-Italy
This villa, surrounded by verdant vegetation, features a pool, a tennis court, and a yoga professional studio: surrounded by manicured green areas and views of the sea, it oozes peace and an all-Italian atmosphere. The home design approached with historical research results in a modern style with quality wooden boards and resin floors. White walls lend an airy feel to the interiors. Elements of classic Italian residential architecture, such as vaulted floor-to-ceiling windows and characteristic roofs in red shingles, are combined with contemporary touches, like the contemporary style kitchen. Aesthetically, the house recalls traditional typologies, as well as traditional materials, including resin and wood.
Modern yet very comfortable, this is an elegant retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional Italian design and an international, eco-luxurious feel.
Marche region has great energy that comes from mixing history and cultures. And, as well as the restaurants, shopping, and nearby nature, people are also mesmerized by what a culturally rich area this is in terms of museums, architecture, and art. Several nearby restaurants and trattorias serve organic, local cuisine. The serene surroundings of this property make it a particular fit for guests who love privacy and nature.
Renting a car is highly recommended. Conveniently located between Florence and Rome, this property is a good fit for guests who want to be close to several landmarks and immersed in nature. An all-Italian experience begins at the villa, with an outdoor, alfresco area where guests can read, listen to music, or enjoy an aperitif in the warm light of the sunset, around the scenic fire pit. Around the property, there are walking paths, while in the area adjacent to the swimming pool, it is possible to set up a massage or fitness area with yoga and Pilates teachers. We recommend a pizza chef, or a cooking class for pasta making, for a special evening, and an indelible memory of all-Italian joy and taste.
This villa, surrounded by verdant vegetation, features a pool, a tennis court, and a yoga professional studio: surrounded by manicured green areas and views of the sea, it oozes peace and an all-Italian atmosphere. The home design approached with historical research results in a modern style with quality wooden boards and resin floors. White walls lend an airy feel to the interiors. Elements of classic Italian residential architecture, such as
vaulted floor-to-ceiling windows and characteristic roofs in red shingles, are combined with contemporary touches, like the contemporary style kitchen. Aesthetically, the house recalls traditional typologies, as well as traditional materials, including resin and wood. Modern yet very comfortable, this is an elegant retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional Italian design and an international, eco-luxurious feel.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen-size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, safe, TV with Netflix, sea and olive view, private terrace, suitable for an extra bed.
- Bedroom 2: Double queen-size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, safe, TV with Netflix, sea, and olive view.
- Bedroom 3: Twin or Double regular size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, safe, TV with Netflix, and garden view.
- Bedroom 4 Annex: Double queen-size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, safe, TV with Netflix, immersed in the garden 10 m from the main building.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 60’ Smart TV Screen with Netflix,
- Bose Bluetooth audio system throughout,
- Several floor-to-ceiling panoramic glass windows,
- 1 table and chairs for 8 guests,
- The kitchen features 2 large fridges with an integrated freezer, a Nespresso machine, an ice machine,
- The Studio room is a Yoga lab shared with the other property,
- The fitness area features 1 heavy bag, 1 gym machine, 1 bike, 1 rower, 1 treadmill and weights,
- The outdoor area features an alfresco dining table for 8 guests and a 400 olive trees grove,
- The villa is part of a private estate including two villas, separate, each private with its swimming pool, sharing a tennis court and a yoga studio,
- Laundry room with a washing and dryer machine, iron, and board,
- Swimming Pool measures 21 by 6 meters with 0 m shallow to 2,5 m deep: 6 hydro jets corner,
- 12 sunbeds
- Patio with small Kitchenette and the gym
- Studio Yoga 75 sqm room, shared with another property, A/C, music sound system, retractable projector, service bathroom, yoga mats and pillows, TRX equipment, 1 kg Pilates balls,
- The tennis court measures 24 by 8,23 metres and is: illuminated on request, equipped with rackets and balls, shared with another property in the estate,
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome basket; Two sets of Ensuite towels;
- Daily studio hoover & bathroom clean;
- Change of bed linen every Saturday;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen 2 times a week (Saturday, Wednesday);
- Although cleaning of bedrooms and common areas is not included, a minimum of one-half day of extra cleaning is required by the owner for each week of rental, at the cost of €500 per session; Electricity (Air
Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included;
- Pool heating is available from the 15th of April to the 30th of October at the extra cost of €570 per week (It takes 3 days to reach 25-28 degrees Celsius and temperature is weather dependent);
- Kindly note VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011;
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- The village of Civitanova Alta with restaurants, bars, and ATMs is just 850 meters away, Civitanova Marche, or the coast, is only 3,5 km distant from the villa.
- The most awarded restaurant in the region is uliassi.com, with inventive seafood-tasting menus, with fine wines at a slick dining terrace overlooking the beach.
- The best restaurant close to the property is Galileo.
- The most important cities in the surroundings are Loreto (22′ drive); Macerata (30′ drive), Assisi (45′ drive); Ascoli Piceno or Perugia (60′ drive); Pesaro (75′ drive); Rimini or Urbino (90′ drive) and Rome (180′ drive)
- The best place for spending time with children is at the beach, with an extensive choice of clubs with activities and pools, in Civitanova.
- The best weekly market for groceries and supplies is in via Gorizia, in Civitanova.
- The closest motorway exit is Civitanova Marche, on A14
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- LAUNDRY AREA Washing and dryer machine, iron, and board
- LAUNDRY SERVICE Provided for delicate items at extra costs
- PETS Not allowed by the owner
- PARKING a few meters from the house, 9 cars of mid-size (not covered)
- SWIMMING POOL Open from April 15 to Oct 30
- GYM AREA Shared, to be booked with local concierge
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property.