- Enjoy stunning views of coastal Cinqueterre during this private boat cruise.
- Travel comfortably on a restroom-equipped boat, listening to enriching stories of the Ligurian shore’s history, culture, and gastronomy.
- Highlights include a get-down stop in one of the five colorful fishing villages, a local aperitivo with prosecco, and snorkeling and swimming stops in picturesque coves.
- A private Cinqueterre cruise with snorkeling and swimming stops Combine a guided village stroll with culinary tastings and a dip in the open water Drink like a local over a tasty aperitivo spread, including a glass of prosecco Enjoy a personalized travel experience, catered to you and your private group
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- Restroom on board
What To Expect
- Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre We sail every day from Monterosso, we offer a fun and complete experience with snorkeling, sightseeing, swimming, tasting of frozen white wine and delicious local products.
We will leave from the Monterosso pier around 10 am and admire the five colorful seaside villages from the sea, while we will tell you all about the history, the geographical and cultural curiosities that characterize this area, tasting a delicious aperitif with local products, sipping prosecco and listening to music or simply the gentle lapping. You will discover beautiful coves for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the National Park, and we will stop for a visit to one of the five fishing villages
3 hours • Admission Ticket Included
- Vernazza (Pass By) During the tour we will stop in front of Vernazza where you can take beautiful photographs and we will tell you about the curiosities and characteristics of the village.
- Corniglia (Pass By) During the tour we will stop in front of Corniglia where we will tell you about curiosities and characteristics of the village, while you will be shooting beautiful photos.
- Manarola (Pass By) You can take pictures in front of the charming Manarola while you admire the colorful village.
- Riomaggiore (Pass By) Finally we will also stop in front of Riomaggiore, last of the Cinque Terre.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.