Private Tour you choose what to do Vespa Primavera 125 Automatic rental Stop at the best viewpoints of the Amalfi Coast Parking Third Party Insurance Safety Instructions Taxes and VAT Lunch Museum entrance
What To Expect
The tour starts from Amalfi, one of the most ancient Maritime Republics
1 hour • Admission Ticket Free
Stop to take a souvenir photo of the best view on the Amalfi Coast, Atrani also known for being the smallest city in Italy with its pastel colors that make it unique
25 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
You don’t know Ravello if at least once in your life you haven’t visited Villa Cimbrone with its Infinity Terrace, a source of inspiration for artists and location for international weddings, you will be enchanted by this immense garden with breathtaking views 45 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
Stop in the city of Ravello where it is possible to admire the Villa Rufolo, the botanical garden known as the Garden of the Soul and the breathtaking terrace over the whole coast, and the Villa Cimbrione with the terrace of Infinity, a unique and difficult place to describe 2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
- Grotta dello Smeraldo
Stop with the option to visit one of the major attractions of the coast in Conca dei Marini, in favorable weather conditions it is possible to admire this beautiful cave 45 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
- Fiordo di Furore
This small seaside village rises in the middle of the overhanging rocks 250 meters high from the beach which, like the fjord, was formed following the erosion caused by the Schiato stream, although according to ancient legend the inlet was formed by the devil himself who had tried in vain to grab the souls of the inhabitants of Furore 15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Stop to take a souvenir photo of the beautiful Amalfi Coast 20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Continue to Positano with a stop in Praiano for some memorable shots on the coast, one of the most evocative and popular destinations in the Amalfi coast famous for its charm and for the alleys with unique scents of this city mixed between lemon and local gastronomy, artisans recognized all over the world for the production of sandals but also for Vietri ceramics and linen dresses in perfect Positano style
2 hours • Admission Ticket Free
By calling or Whatsapp on +39 3421696363 it is possible to organize the pick-up from an undefined point
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case, confirmation will be accepted as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have questions about accessibility, I’d be happy to help. Call or text on WhatsApp at the number below +39 3421696363 This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.