Bedrooms 8, Bathrooms 8
Tricase, Salento – Puglia, Italy
Set on the highest point of the town which is located, not far from the Ionian Sea, the castle affords views of the scenic landscape from every angle. On the charming grounds, there’s a court and a verdant garden with local plants and flowers. Right in the town center, yet private, this castle offers eight bedrooms decorated in contemporary style, with detailed research by the owners of restored antique furniture with elements of modern design, This house is perfect for those who appreciate architecture and history, sea lovers and being immersed in the authentic Italian, regal life. The interiors include grand living spaces, a professional kitchen, and private restaurant for the guest’s use, a quaint bar, a home theatre, and a suite with a terrace overlooking the surrounding town and countryside.
It has taken a long for visitors to discover the wild, beautiful, and unspoiled region of Apulia. Today, it is a must-see Italian destination, featuring white sandy beaches and crystal-clear seas, teaming up with exciting wildlife and prehistoric sites. This is not the typical Apulian farmhouse though, this is an original commanding manor that lived many lives since the times of the Romans and then the Normans during the Middle Ages. Thick stone walls, substantial frescoed spaces, vaulted ceilings, and towering terraces characterize this massive building.
The access gate to the castle is on a narrow road in the town center, one can be left or right in front of it. Parking is available on the road around the castle. There are 0 stairs to get to the main door of the property while there are a few stairs around the castle due to its ancient architecture. The castle features 3 levels with an elevator.
This property is close to the heart of the action, this property is perfect for those who want to be near restaurants, and bars, and love living an authentic Italian experience, nature scenarios, and seafood lovers. A heated swimming pool is available in the nearby Masseria, 2 km when rented together with the castle.
- Bedroom 1: Double King size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, and safe, this room features its bed placed on a mezzanine floor, hence it is not suitable for the physically challenged but perfect for younger guests.
- Bedroom 2: Double Double or Twin size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, safe, view on the castle street, perfect room for younger guests.
- Bedroom 3: Double King size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, and safe, it features easy access so it is perfect for physically challenged guests.
- Bedroom 4: Double Double or Twin size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, and safe, this bedroom features a large shower that used to be a chimney.
- Bedroom 5: Double Double or Twin size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, safe, the bathroom is located under an antique arch and features a view of courtyard greens.
- Bedroom 6: Double King size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, and safe, this bedroom is located in a suite with a spacious separate lounge.
- Bedroom 7: Double King size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, and safe.
- Bedroom 8: Double King size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, LCD Tv, minibar, safe, this room features access to a 45 square meters terrace and panoramic views all over the main landmarks, It also features a lounge room.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning throughout the building
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Smart Tvin every room
- Lounge bar
- Home theatre
- Professional kitchen (staff use only)
- Vegetable garden
- Covered porch
- Furnished terrace
- Tables, chairs, and parasols in the central court
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Daily served breakfast service and ingredients 7 days a week (between 7 AM and 10 AM);
- Morning Housekeeping Service 3 persons of staff 4 hours a day 7 days a week from 10 AM to 2 PM;
- Couverture service in the evening from 9 pm to 10 pm, 2/3 people of staff according to workload;
- Change of seaside linen every day;
- Change of bathroom linen 4 times a week (on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday);
- Change of bed linen 3 times a week (on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included – *The low season includes several periods with variable prices, please contact us for a precise quote concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Apulia has great energy that comes from mixing history with so many different people from all over the world. And, as well as the restaurants, shopping, and nearby nature, people perceptions are also mesmerized by what a culturally rich area this is in terms of museums, architecture, and art. The word Bari in Arabic is related to God or Allah and thus its meaning is ‘Of Allah’ or ‘The Creator’.
Several close-by restaurants and trattorias serve organic, local cuisine. We recommend the traditional Taverna del Porto and, for those who prefer a younger vibe, the Michelin-starred BROS’. Sneak to Tenute Al Bano for a wine tasting. The closest bars for social activities are on the seaside in Torre San Giovanni.
This part of Apulia offers classic seaside activities for children, starting from the near beach clubs along the Ionian Sea like Lido Marinelli and other attractions like trekking and cycling
- Ionian Sea, 7 km, (8′)
- Santa Maria di Leuca, 25 km (22’)
- Tricase, 22 km (30’)
- Gallipoli, 24km (22’)
- Lecce, 60km (50’)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions regarding the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.