The entrance lines at Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica can sometimes feel like they last forever. Bypass the annoyance of waiting in long queues by prebooking this Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica Skip-the-Line Small-Group Tour. Perfect for those with a limited time in Venice, you’ll visit both big attractions with a guide leading the way and loading you with historical info you wouldn’t hear otherwise.
- Get unique, skip-the-line access to Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica
- Avoid large tour groups with this small-group tour of up to 18 people
- Audio headsets are provided so you don’t miss your guide’s commentary
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour time depending on your preference
Total Price: From €85.00
Lowest Price Guarantee
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Skip the line Access and entrance ticket to the Doge’s Palace
- Skip the Line Access to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Groups of 18 people or less
- Audio headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Meeting And Pickup
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Next to Ponte della Paglia, the bridge with the view of the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs), in front of the Doge’s Palace, facing the lagoon
P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
This tour ends inside Doges’ Palace.
What To Expect
1 Piazza San Marco
There is so much to see and do in the incredible Floating City of Venice, so why should you spend your precious vacation time waiting in line? With Skip-the-Line Access to two of Venice’s unmissable sights, Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica, you can immerse yourself in Venetian history and maximize your time in Venice on this carefully curated tour.
15 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
Ponte di Rialto (Pass By)
In just a few hours your professional guide takes you to the most famous sites of the city, seeing the Rialto Bridge and venturing inside St, Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace.
Once home to the Duke of Venice and the city’s courts, it is the center of Venetian history – and as one of the world’s oldest republics, that’s quite a history. We’ll explore all the best sights of the palace open to the public, from spectacular works produced on demand by artistic masters Tintoretto and Veronese, to the evidence of the genius checks and balances that made the republic so successful. With your guide on hand to lead you through the most important rooms, to explain magnificent frescoes and to tell you the tales behind every nook and cranny, your visit to the Doge’s Palace will be the perfect way to wrap up your tour through the history and culture of Venice.
1 hour 20 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
Basilica di San Marco
Next we admire the heart of Venice – St. Mark’s Square, once pronounced the “finest drawing room in all of Europe” by Napoleon. With Skip the Line Access we’ll get straight inside St. Mark’s Basilica, saving precious vacation time that would otherwise have been wasted in line. Marvel at the diversity of Venetian culture, where eastern architecture and western design have blended to create a structure with an onion dome, before following your guide through the beautiful frescoes inside the basilica. After the tour, at your own expense, you can also get the chance to climb up to the first-floor terraces, which offer beautiful views over the piazza, photo opportunities, and some down time to soak up everything you have learned on your tour.
40 minutes • Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the itinerary for our tours may differ from the advertised order of destinations. We assure you that any changes made to the tour itinerary are carefully planned and intended to enhance your overall experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.