Sleeps 6 + 2 children (2-9 years old)
Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 5
Florence – Tuscany
Inside the center of Florence, a few steps from the Duomo, this historic residence features an impressive 150 square meters of terraces commanding the city, affording a sweeping view over the unique panorama of Florence. In front of Palazzo Vecchio, on the roofs of the fifteenth-century altana, this apartment overlooks the city’s spectacular skyline made of the most important Florence monuments, standing at a short distance from Ponte Vecchio and Boboli Gardens, in a district where architecture and culture blend with the most exclusive boutiques, like Ferragamo and Loretta Caponi, and tailors.
The penthouse apartment offers guests four elegant suites, of which three are of superior quality and a residential, regimental aesthetic style with antique fabrics and bespoke furnishing by local
Italian artisans. This palazzo truly offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience over the Arno and the world-famous Ponte Vecchio.
The interiors include three decorated living rooms, a dining area with tables up to twelve guests, a well-equipped kitchenette a gym, one panoramic terrace, and a covered veranda, for a total of 200 square meters.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom (size king), bathroom en-suite with bathtub and shower, heating system, AC
- Bedroom 2: Double or Twin bedroom, bathroom en-suite with shower, heating system, AC
- Bedroom 3: Double or Twin bedroom, bathroom en-suite with bathtub and shower, heating system, AC
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom, bathroom en-suite with shower, heating system, Tv screen, working desk, AC
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- In the heart of Florence
- Luxurious interiors
- 8 guests in 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout
- Florence’s best skyline view
- Panoramic terraces
- 4 TV LED Screen 37”
- Service Bathroom
- Car Parking place
- Room for Staff (sofa bed with kitchenette in the Gym)
- Veranda with Duomo view
- Terrace with 360° Florence view
- Kitchen: burner gas, electric oven, 2 fridges, espresso machine, freezer, 2 dishwashers
- 150 sqm of Florence roof view terrace
- Tables and chairs
- Sun covered area
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 2 persons of staff 8 hours a day 7 days a week (every day) from 9 AM to 5 PM;
- Change of bedroom and bathroom linen 7 times a week;
- Waiter and bellman service (same person);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of the group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if required, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €340. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report, and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally, the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat-rate)
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
Concierge service (see box below)
Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- Ponte Vecchio 500 metres
- Fiesole 9 Km
- San Gimignano 62 Km
- Florence airport 8 Km
- Pisa 87 km,
- Lucca 80 km,
- Siena 72 km,
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A Deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
Balance must be paid maximum 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance with law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.