CHALET CORTINA 01
A Luxurious Alpine Retreat
Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 6
Cortina D’Ampezzo, Dolomites – Veneto, Italy
Discover the epitome of refined luxury at Chalet Cortina, an expansive alpine retreat spanning 900m2 across four meticulously designed floors. Ideally situated in the heart of Cortina d’Ampezzo, this exclusive chalet seamlessly marries traditional charm with contemporary innovation, offering a sophisticated haven for discerning guests.
- Six double suites featuring elegant Italian marble en suites.
- Master suite with two en suites, spa facilities, and a balcony boasting top-floor views over Cortina.
- Sanctuary of peace with a sauna, a 20m pool, and a jacuzzi adorned by a waterfall.
- Stylish 12-seat soundproof cinema room and access to the LV wine cellar.
Wellness and Spa:
- Indulge in a holistic wellness experience with an underground 20m indoor swimming pool, adjoining spa, waterfall, sauna, and a fully equipped gym. Your stay includes a personalized wellness program featuring daily 2 x 30-minute complimentary massages.
- Master Bedroom with 2 ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closet (2 people)
- Two suites with double beds with ensuite bathroom (2 people each)
- One bunk room (2 children) with ensuite bathroom (2 people)
- Two Guest bedrooms with shared bathroom (2 people each)
- Total Guests maximum: 12 Guests
- In collaboration with Renzo Cotarella, CEO of Marchesi Antinori Spa, our wine cellar boasts excellence in fine wines, adding a touch of sophistication to your stay.
- Experience unparalleled service with your own private butler, chef, concierge, and housekeepers attending to your every need. Enjoy multi-course dinners prepared by a Michelin-star chef, personalized menu planning, and tailored holiday experiences.
Ideal for Families and Groups:
- Perfect for a luxury family or group stay, Chalet Cortina 01 provides spacious living areas, dedicated indoor children’s play zones, and expansive outdoor spaces for year-round enjoyment.
Location and Experiences:
- Nestled in the scenic Ampezzo Valley, Cortina offers legendary ski slopes in winter and diverse activities in summer. Our concierge can arrange skiing, heliski, mountain biking, gourmet hiking trails, wine tours, and golf.
- 2 minutes walk to Cableway Faloria – Cristallo ski lift (24 ski slopes)
- 7 minutes by car with our driver service to Tofana ski area (30 ski slopes) and Lagazuoi – 5 Torri ski area (11 ski slopes)
- 15 minutes by car with our driver service to the Dolomiti Superski area (1,200 km of slopes)
- 4 minutes walk from the famous shopping street Corso Italia and 5 minutes walk from the cooperative
- 6 minutes walk from the church and the bell tower
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- LAUNDRY SERVICE Provided at extra costs
- PETS Not allowed
- GYM AREA to be booked with the local concierge
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property.