Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 3
Florence – Tuscany
Located in one of the most renowned residential neighbourhoods of Florence and right in the centre, offering the opportunity of an authentic Dolcevita Italian living, this apartment gives its offers the plus of being walking distance to a number of restaurants, shops, bakeries and great walks. Inside guests will find some exposed paints and original frescos, a fully equippedkitchen, and comfortable common spaces. Located just behind the church of San Lorenzo and almost exactly at the entrance to the Medici Chapels, this noble family belongs to a prominent Florentine family.
From the front doors guests enter a hallway decorated in the nineteenth century: worthy of note the wrought iron gates and, facing the stairway, a doorway engraved with the coat arms of the family. On the first floor (the piano nobile) decorated with precious wall paintings, the private home is today one of the largest apartments in Florence for hire, and it’s perfect for families and for those with a taste for Art and a central location.
The apartment is located right in the center, behind the Dome, five minutes walking distant to the Church of Santa Maria del Fiore, ten minutes of walk from Piazza della Signoria and another five Ponte Vecchio. Located in one of the most renowned residential neighbourhoods of Florence and right in the centre of the city, it offers its guests the opportunity of experiencing the authentic Dolcevita Italian living, walking distant to an impressive number of restaurants, bakeries and fantastic shops. The Palazzo is surrounded by restaurants, museums and great shops.
The Palazzo was considerably renovated in the eighteenth century, when it took on its present appearance and it consists of three floors.
- Bedroom 1: Double Queen size bedroom, A/C, TV, bathroom ensuite with large shower, wardrobe, a 3-person sofa
- Bedroom 2: Single sofa bed Empire style, A/C, desk, bathroom ensuite with bathtube
- Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom, A/C, TV, bathroom ensuite with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditional
- Flat screen TV,
- DVD player, CD player, VHS player;
- Professional dishwasher with 2 and 3-minute programmes; electric oven; microwave oven; Bread maker; Nespresso coffee maker; Filter coffee maker; Electric lemon squeezer; Electric Kettle; Toaster; Cutlery and plates; Assorted pans; Chopping boards and pestles; Kitchen linen & much more
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 2 hours 6 day a week (Saturday to Monday), 1 maid;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €340. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat rate)
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
§ Concierge service (see box below)
§ Gas (Heating) when required is forfeited at the daily cost of €55 plus VAT 22% per day
§ Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
Florence center of town (0’)
– Dome of Florence (4’) on foot
– Train station (6’) on foot
– Ponte Vecchio (10’) on foot
– Uffizi Gallery (12’) on foot
– Palazzo Pitti (15’) on foot
- Pisa 87 km,
- Lucca 80 km,
- Siena 72 km,
Nearest Airport: Firenze 12 km
Deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid maximum 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.