Citr Code: 045001LTN0027
Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 4
Serricciolo, Lunigiana – Tuscany, Italy
Villa Claudia is a beautiful Tuscan villa located in Lunigiana, Northern Tuscany, halfway between the Cinque Terre Lerici and the Golfo dei Poeti (30 min north) and Versilia (30 min south). Secluded amid verdant woodlands with a stunning view of the Apuan Alps in front, the villa consists of two separate buildings on a private estate with a swimming pool and terraces. Each building has its alfresco dining area, interior living and dining area, and bedrooms, providing an ideal vacation rental for two families or groups of friends seeking exquisite privacy and style in the rustic heart of Tuscany. With its surrounding forests, fragrant gardens, and finely masoned stone walls, the villa welcomes long days and evenings in the Tuscan light.
Enjoy a refreshing dip in the infinite swimming pool and bathe in the sun on an elegant hammock with thick cushions or the sun loungers. In the afternoon, relish an alfresco lunch in the dappled shade, and uncork a bottle of fine Tuscan wine as the sun sets over the hills.
The interiors infuse a modern freshness into the villa’s rustic core, with wood-beamed ceilings and beautifully tiled floors complementing fine modern furnishings and light fixtures. Each building contains a lounge area, dining area, and chef’s kitchen, ideal for cozy evening meals after adventurous days in the Tuscan sun.
The bedrooms offer luminous restorations of their rustic originals, with comfortable beds set amid farmhouse ceilings and vintage furnishings. The elegant minimalism of the bedrooms inspires serene afternoon downtime and restful nights of sleep amid the rustling forest.
From this peaceful place, you’re an easy drive to the beaches of Cinque Terre National Park (a World Heritage Site protected by UNESCO) and the town of Viareggio, famous for its carnival, with Versilia, only thirty minutes away. The summer opera at Puccini Lake, the composer’s summer residence, is about a half-hour away. Hikers will relish the trails of the Apuan Alps.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Main Villa (sleep 8)
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub & shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed with shared bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double)
- Bedroom 4: Twin-size beds
Service: shared bathroom with stand-alone shower on the ground floor
Guest House (sleep 4)
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Double bed on the mezzanine
Extra bed: Double sofa bed in the sitting room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wi-Fi (inside and outside area – as the villa is in the countryside Internet service can be slow)
- Washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Microwave oven
- Swimming Pool 11 x 5,5
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Sun loungers
- 2 Barbecues
- Pizza Oven
- Veranda for alfresco dining
- Swing and slide for children
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 500,00 cash upon arrival, refunded on departure
- Final cleanings: Euro 250,00
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 100,00 (Bed linens and towels included)
- Pets: Euro 5,00 / Day
- Heating: Euro 30,00 Day
- 1-week minimum stay
- Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets welcome (upon request)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pool Maintenance
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Yacht tours
Points of Interest
- 36 minute drive to La Spezia
- 30-minute drive to Lerici (Gulf of Poets)
- 54-minute drive to Cinque Terre
- 42-minute drive to Puccini Lake (Summer Opera)
- 35 minute drive to Forte dei Marmi
- 50-minute drive to Pisa
- 150-minute drive to Florence
- 83 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 121 km to Genoa Airport (GOA)
Policies and requirements
- Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 30% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation.
- Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No smoking
- Pets on request only
- Check-in is 4 PM> 7 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. For late check-in (after 8 pm) an extra cost of 50,00 euros is required to be paid in cash upon arrival.