Bedrooms 7, Bathrooms 7
Massa Marittima, Italy
The home design, approached with research in the historical context, results in a new-classic style with wooden boards and terracotta floors. Wood-beamed whitened ceilings lend a rustic yet airy feel to the interiors.
Large living rooms are combined with contemporary touches, materials include wood, stone, original cotton, and marble locally sourced. Owners have recently added the Hamman sauna area. This elegant retreat is full of light, blending traditional and contemporary Italian design.
Conveniently located between Siena, Porto Ercole, and Rome, this property is a perfect fit for guests who want to be close to several landmarks, food &wine connoisseurs, and seaside lovers. An all-Italian experience begins in your villa, with several patios and alfresco areas where one can read, listen to music, or enjoy an aperitif in the warm light of the sunset, at the pool. Guests of the property have access to a shared tennis court and several activities, such as horse riding and golf. In the area adjacent to the swimming pool, it is possible to set up a massage or fitness area with Yoga or Pilates teachers. We recommend our chefs and musicians for a special evening, who will leave an indelible memory of all-Tuscanjoy and taste.
- Bedroom 1: Twin size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, AC, heating radiator, extra-bed is possible
- Bedroom 2: Twin size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, AC, heating radiator, extra-bed is possible
- Bedroom 3: Double King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, shared with Bedroom 4, AC, heating radiator, extra-bed is possible
- Bedroom 4: Twin size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, shared with Bedroom 3, AC, heating radiator
- Bedroom 5: Double King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, AC, heating radiator, extra-bed is possible
- Bedroom 6: Double King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, AC, heating radiator, extra-bed is possible
- Bedroom 7: Double King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, AC, kitchenette, own entrance, 1 sofa bed available
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Smart TV Screen
- The kitchen features 9 gas burners, an ice machine, 2 electric ovens,1 microwave, and a table ideal for cooking classes.
- Extra kitchenette equipped with 4 electric burners, dishwasher, electric oven, and fridge
- Dining room for 14 guests
- Sitting room and sofa area in the library
- Billiard room
- Studio room
- 2 Cots, 2 high chairs, and 1 sofa bed in the dependence and 1 extra bed
- Hamman sauna in the pool house
- Air conditioning with class A ++ machines
- Solar panels
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome dinner (wine not included);
- Daily service for breakfast (cost of food and drinks is extra and must be prepaid, according to number of guests);
- Morning Housekeeping Service for up to 8 hours a day 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday (8:30 am to 4:30 pm; while Sunday 4 hours from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm);
- Change of bathroom and pool linen twice a week (Saturday, Wednesday);
- Change of linen once a week (Saturday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion;
- Its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii)
Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
Your concierge is available to accompany you to the small surrounding villages: and discover unexpected, authentic corners of Tuscany. We recommend visiting:
- Massa Marittima (16 km or 15 minutes)
- Bolgheri (68.8 km);
- Porto Ercole (78.1 km);
- Capabio, or Montalcino (78 km);
- Pienza 1 hr38 min, 101 km;
- Montepulciano1 hr 51 min (128 km);
- The best place for spending time with children is at the beach, or the natural park of Maremma or horse-riding
- Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 30% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation.
- Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in is 4PM > 8PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities.
In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.