Sleeps 8 + 4 child (2-9 years old),
Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 9
Vinci, Florence – Tuscany
Hidden away, yet very close to Lucca walled city center, or Florence this estate offers six bedrooms for a maximum occupancy of eight adults and four children.
The Villa was built almost 500 years ago and, despite the continuous renovations and comforts that it features nowadays, it displays all its original themed decorations, making the villa very unique – the billiard room, in front of the original Renaissance sacred Chapel, the Hunting room, or the Armors corridor, with impressive iron decorations, are just a few examples.
Although during spring and summer guests love to enjoy the majority of their snacks or proper meals outside in the garden alfresco or by the pool, the castle features an impressive dining room with a wooden table and royal chairs. All the precious table clothings, silver cutleries and fine porcelains come from the private collection of the Prince family is used for guests.
The castle is decorated in classic style with white walls, pietra serena and Italian wood, the style encompasses traditional elements and prestigious Arazzi and furniture, worth.
This 1300 Mansion, was once one of the twelve sumptuous hunting residences of the Grand Duke Ferdinando I de’ Medici, grandson of the famous Lorenzo Il Magnifico (Lorenzo the Magnificent). Built on a hill of olive trees and vineyard overlooking the valley that connects Florence to Lucca, the villa has retained its original architectural beauty and grandiosity.
All the rooms are decorated with antique furniture and paintings, venetian glass chandeliers and Persian carpets, while all the bathrooms have been recently renewed.
Guests will be able to reside in such a unique and truly special atmosphere while enjoying the enchanting Italian garden, the beautiful park, the numerous bedrooms and the large swimming pool. The villa is fourty minutes by car from the international airports of Florence and Pisa and ten minutes from the railway station of Montecatini Terme (trains to Florence and Pisa leave every hour). Particularly recommended for Golf and SPA lovers, the house guarantees total privacy.
Possible activities include hiking, cycling and wine tasting. Time with family is celebrated in Italy, in fact almost every activity here is kid- friendly.
- Bedroom 1: Double king size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub, sink, toilet, TV
- Bedroom 2: Double king size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub, sink, toilet, TV
- Bedroom 3: Double king size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub, sink, toilet, TV
- Bedroom 4: Double king size bed with bathroom ensuite with shower, sink, toilet, TV
- Bedroom 5: Double king size bed with bathroom ensuite with shower, sink, toilet, TV
- Bedroom 6: Two double beds with bathroom ensuite with shower, sink, toilet, TV
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Bedrooms equipped
- TV (in all bedrooms)
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Billiard room
- Table and chairs for 12 guests
- Private chapel
- Private library
- Hunter Room nearby
- Large living rooms with fire place
- Al fresco area
- Outdoor 13.248 mq of grounds
- Swimming pool
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Daily Morning Housekeeping Service 4 hours a day 7 days a week, 2 maids from 9AM to 1PM (Everyday);
- Daily Buffet Breakfast service (Italian and American, cold ingredients ae placed in buffet in the villa or in the alfresco area, while hot food such as eggs is served) 7 days a week (available until 10 am);
- Change of bathroom and pool linens 3 times a week (Saturday, Monday, Wednesday);
- Change of bed linen on arrival and Wednesdays;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests);
- Washing machine, dish-washer and operation of any major cooking appliance may only be used by the staff only. Please note Low Season englobes various fees, please enquire for exact quotation
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €680 This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat rate)
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
§ Concierge service (see box below)
§ Gas (Heating) when used forfeited at €250 plus 22% VAT per day (weekly use only)
§ Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
– Lucca (30’)
– Forte dei Marmi (60’)
– Pisa’s tower, possible by train (60’)
– Florence, preferred by train (67’)
– Chianti, Siena & similar (90’)
– Cinque Terre (120’)
Deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid maximum 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.