Bedrooms 4+1, Bathrooms 5
Val d’Orcia, Siena – Tuscany, Italy
Nestled within Val d’Orcia, this property is an elegant and sophisticated townhouse on a quiet piazza on the edge of the charming 13th-century village Castelmuzio. The property has been recently refurbished to create a place for people to connect and feel a sense of belonging during their stay. The town is a peaceful and charming destination, far away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities. It is an ideal place for those seeking a tranquil retreat and a chance to immerse themselves in the beauty of the Tuscan countryside. Val d’Orcia is an excellent destination for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. It offers breathtaking countryside, is famous for wine lovers, and is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Conveniently located in a well-connected portion of Tuscany, the house is just a twenty-minute drive from the Valdichiana toll entrance on A1, which can reach Florence in under two hours. The Italo train also departs daily from Florence station to Milan (1 hour and 55 minutes), Rome (1 hour and 37 minutes), and Venice (2 hours and 14 minutes).
The house has been renovated with refined materials to combine hints of modern decor with the tradition of typical Tuscan architecture. Original wood, antique terracotta, and travertine coexist with contemporary ceramics, shiny metals, and crystals. The three-story structure encloses a sheltered garden and terraces on several levels.
This house showcases Tuscan elegance with a curated palette and materials. Blue adds luxury, while green and brown reflect the natural landscape. The layout seamlessly connects areas, including a dining room and a cozy TV room. Tranquil bedrooms and an office complete the space, capturing Tuscan charm.
A meticulously planted garden outdoors features cypress, fig, pomegranate, and other plants, flowers, and herbs. There is a refreshing plunge pool along with lounge chairs and a patio. The alfresco dining terrace and outdoor pizza oven are emphasized by lavender plants. From the garden is possible to access the laundry area available to the guests.
- Bedroom 1: Double King bedroom, bathroom with shower next to the room, AC, Luxury Lines, bathroom courtesy kit of organic products.
- Bedroom 2: Double Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, AC, Luxury Lines, bathroom courtesy kit of organic products, connected with the office room.
- Bedroom 3: Double Queen bedroom, bathroom with shower shared with room n.4, AC, Luxury Lines, bathroom courtesy kit of organic products.
- Bedroom 4: Double French bedroom, bathroom with shower shared with room n.3, AC, Luxury Lines, bathroom courtesy kit of organic products.
- Bedroom 5: Double King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bathtub, AC, Luxury Lines, bathroom courtesy kit of organic products,
ensuite bathroom with freestanding shower with handheld in the tub, ceiling height from 2,74 meters to 1,5 meters.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor dining for 8 guests
- Kitchen with Miele appliances
- Living room with Apple TV and 50” flat screen
- Office area with desk and printer
- 1 Cot, 2 high chairs, and 1 extra bed available
- Alfresco terrace with dining for 6 guests
- Patio with umbrella and 4 sun chairs
- Wood-fired pizza oven
- 2 Bluetooth speakers
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning housekeeping service 1 persons of staff for 2 hours a day 1 day a week (Wednesday) from 10 am to 12 pm;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen on change-over day (Saturday) and on Wednesdays;
- Change of bedroom linen on change-over day (Saturday);
- Electricity, (air conditioning) and Gas, (heating) consumption is included | VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
Begin your Italian adventure in your house, complete with a patio for relaxing, reading, listening to music, or sipping on an aperitif while watching the sunset. Take a stroll or go for a jog around the property, and explore the picturesque local wineries on nature walks.
Your concierge is available to guide you on experiences to the charming nearby villages and bustling cities in the region, uncovering hidden gems and immersing yourself in the local culture. Italy is a place where history and diverse cultures come together, offering not only delicious food, shopping, and natural beauty, but also a wealth of museums, architecture, and art to discover.
The surroundings of the house offer several walking routes ranging from easy flat paths to more challenging ones. Adjacent to the pool, you can create a wellness zone for massages, yoga, and pilates.
- Castelmuzio (0 Km) is the town the property is nestled in. It is a small medieval village on a hilltop in the Val d’Orcia, a picturesque valley known for its rolling hills, vineyards, and cypress-lined roads. It offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Pienza (10 Km) is known for its Renaissance architecture and famous pecorino cheese. The town offers breathtaking views and outdoor
activities amidst rolling hills, vineyards, and cypress trees.
- San Quirico d’Orcia (15 Km) is characterized by a beautiful Romanesque church and a charming historic center, San Quirico d’Orcia is a perfect place to immerse yourself in the beauty of Val d’Orcia.
- Montepulciano (21 Km) is famous for its Vino Nobile di Montepulciano wine, this captivating medieval village boasts historic churches, Renaissance palaces, and narrow streets filled with craft shops and wine bars.
- Castiglione d’Orcia (26 Km) With its imposing medieval fortress and breathtaking views of the valley, It is a lovely spot to admire the picturesque landscapes of the region.
- Montalcino (28 Km) is famous for its exceptional wines, including the prestigious Brunello di Montalcino. Perched on a hilltop, it offers picturesque countryside views.
The territory invites exploration and is rich in culture, architecture, and archaeology
- Arezzo (58 Km)), with a rich history, beautiful architecture, and artistic heritage.
- Siena (60 Km), is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring notable landmarks like the Cathedral and Piazza del Campo.
- Perugia (78 Km) is a medieval town on a hilltop in Umbria that offers stunning views, and medieval and Gothic architecture and it is renowned for its
- San Gimignano (100 km) and Monteriggioni, are famed for their medieval architecture, towers, and production of Vernaccia wine and saffron cultivations.
Explore Tuscany’s marvels with activities like hiking, cycling, and indulging in soothing thermal baths.
- Bagno Vignoni (22 Km) is a village characterized by its unique thermal baths from the nearby volcanic springs, a popular destination for hikers and nature lovers.
- Lake Trasimeno (50 Km) is known for its tranquillity, scenic walking paths, and historic buildings.
- Monte Amiata (60 Km) is the highest peak in Tuscany and offers hiking, nature walks, and skiing during the winter months.
Tuscany’s food and wine scene blends ancient traditions with modern innovations. Local cheeses, pasta dishes, game, and aromatic wines are
highlights. Recommended restaurants include:
- Osteria Perillà in Rocca D’orcia (25 Km),
- La Terrazza del Chiostro in Pienza (10 Km)
- Arnolfo in Colle Val D’Elsa (89 Km).
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance with law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.