Bedrooms 6+2, Bathrooms 7+2,
Val d’Orcia, Tuscany – Italy
The main characteristic of this villa is the property can accommodate (prices vary). An eclectic mixture of classic and contemporary, all refined by impeccable taste and with an interesting choice of prime-quality materials, the villa offers a quantity of space and it’s an all-seasons perfect property. The villa, founded in 2001, is a neo-gothic building structured on three levels, which has been completely restored.
A great eye for detail and inimitable style of interior design is felt throughout the entire estate: this is a place of authenticity with a truly poetic soul. Other design projects completed by the owner include the refurbishment of the Hotel Hassler, Rome, and ‘The International Wine Academy of Rome’ also known as “Il Palazzetto” on the top of the Spanish Steps.
The property offers 700 square meters of living space and nearly 60 acres of land surrounding the villa, with the characteristic flora of the typical Tuscan garden. With this configuration, the annex is not accessible to guests and 12 is the maximum number of guests the property can accommodate (prices vary).
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub & shower, A/C, mosquito net
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub & shower, A/C, mosquito net
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub & shower, A/C, mosquito net
- Bedroom 4: Double queen size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub & sensorial shower, A/C, mosquito net
- Bedroom 5: Double french size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub in the room and separate bathroom, A/C, mosquito net
- Bedroom 6: Double french size bed with bathroom ensuite with bathtub in the room and separate bathroom, A/C, mosquito net
- Bedroom 7: Double king-size bed with bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, mosquito net
- Bedroom 8: Double regular-size bed with bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, mosquito net
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Heated swimming pool
- Partial Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Mosquito nets all bedrooms
- Heated Swimming Pool (new pavement and interior finishes) (11 by 5 meters)
- Pool Tent with changing room and towel storage
- Professional kitchen
- SAT TV 400 channels (living room)
- Sound System ✓ Lovely Path around the property, walkable even with a stroller
- Wellness area on the top floor with massage room, steam room, sauna & fitness area
- Estate Manager available on-premises in separate staff quarters
- Suitable for individuals with restricted mobility (cottage)
- 1 Laundry room, staff use only, is available at a cost per piece
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome aperitif offered by the owner;
- Continental Breakfast service every day (Food cost is not included);
- Lunch service every day (Food cost is not included);
- Morning Housekeeping Service 3 hours a day 7 days a week (Every day);
- Change of bathroom and pool linens 3 times a week (on Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday);
- Mid-week change of bed linen; 2 in-house Laundry Services per week (washing machine is accessible to staff only);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of the group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €680. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report, and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat-rate).
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
– Concierge service (see box below).
– Swimming Pool heating is extra and charged weekly at €90 plus VAT 22% per day if used.
– Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid.
- Montepulciano: 19 km
- Pienza: 30 km
- Montalcino: 45 km
- Orvieto: 50 km
- Perugia: 65 km
- Siena & Assisi: 80 km
- Florence: 125 km
- Rome: 160 km
- Florence airport: 140 km
- Rome airport: 188 km
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% for Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance with law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.