Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4
Porto Venere, Cinque Terre – Liguria, Italy
CITR CODE: 011022-LT-0178
In the beautiful landscape of Porto Venere, Villa Venere, a private mansion dating back to the beginning of 1900, overlooks the bay of Porto Venere and the Palmaria Island.
The Villa, a gem of rare beauty on this picturesque side of the Ligurian coast, sits behind white painted gates directly on the sea shore.
The property, entirely renewed with great accuracy and elegance in recent years, is surrounded by nearly 3.000 sq.m. of terraced ground and is delimited by Via Garibaldi and Via dell’Olivo where there is the road approach to its private parking and to its second entrance. The Villa is equipped of air condition and free WiFi internet connection.
Villa Venere is surrounded by a nice terrace paved with white and grey Carrara marbles and 1m. higher than the below garden which is characterized by centuries-old carob trees, palms, olive trees, myrtus, buxus and pittosforum.
On the ground-floor the spacious living-room is furnished with antique and design pieces, pink and yellow sofas and an ancient Carrara marble chimney place. In the elegant dining-room 8 people may sit around the square English table. The large and beautiful kitchen is well equipped with all sort of appliances. From a passage, decorated with a nice tromp l’oeil, sweet memory of the family’s beloved dog “Tobia”, you get to a small bathroom and also to the beautiful marble stair which leads to the upper floor. From nearly all rooms it is possible to walk out on the wide terrace surrounding the villa and the numerous french windows enable to continuously admire the garden and the sea even from the inside. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with antique furniture; 2 have en suite bathrooms with shower and 1 is adjacent with tub. Two of the bedrooms are separated by a charming boudoir where relaxing or reading. From the wardrobe area, there is a direct access to the rear terrace which leads to the laundry and the cottage.
In the dependence there are a double bedroom a tiny bathroom with shower and a single room; both rooms have their wardrobe. Following the path in front of the cottage you reach the above terrace where there is a fully equipped kitchen with barbecue or the amazing swimming pool.
The charming apartment with breathless view on the sea, has a bright living-room a fully equipped kitchen corner, a double bedroom and a tiny bathroom with shower. Besides the extraordinary view, the comfortable terrace with sun beds, table and chairs where you’ll wish to have many of your meals, the added value of the property is its private parking. WiFi is provided too.
The apartment, though within the same property, has a detached and separate entrance from the main villa thus ensuring absolute privacy to both guests.
If necessary, the apartment may be reached by climbing the ladder perched upon the multiple natural terraces.
Villa: Sleeps 6 (With A/C)
- Square Meters: 230
- Ground floor: Living room, kitchen, service bathroom
- First floor: Three double bedrooms (n. 2 King Size and n. 1 Queen size), three Bathrooms (2 bathrooms en-suite with shower and 1 adjacent with tub). A/C
Outside: Swimming pool, Patio, garden and relax area with sea view.
Private parking: Max 4 cars
Dependance: Sleeps 2 (With A/C)
- Ground floor: Double bedroom (Queen size bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower, A/C
Apartment: (On request only)
- Ground floor: double bedroom (Queen size bed) with en-suite bathroom with shower. A/C
- Closest village: Portovenere
- Closest town: La Spezia, 12 km
- Distance to shopping: Grocery shop for essential food at 300 mt.
- Closest restaurant: “La Marina”, “Iseo”, “La Chiglia” Portovenere, “Locanda Lorena” Palmaria island.
- Other restaurants & pubs: Le Grazie 5 mins by car, La Spezia 15 min. by car, Sarzana 30 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car.
- Closest beaches/sea: Portovenere, Palmaria Island 3 min by boat, Cinque Terre 20 mins by ferry boat, Portofino 40 mins by Ferry Boat.
- Closest bus stop: 30 mt
- Nearest highway: La Spezia, 13 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia, 13 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 50 mins by car, Genova (GOA) 1 hr by car
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre: ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Portovenere
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Portovenere, Cinque Terre 25 mins by car, Fiascherino and Tellaro 45 mins by car, Lerici 30 mins by car
- Places to see: Cinque Terre: 23 km by car, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 28 km, Montemarcello : 32 Km, Sarzana: 34 Km, Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 47 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 60 km, Pisa: 80 km, Lucca: 90, Firenze: 164 km.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
- Water, gas, electricity
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 1.000,00 by cash on arrival and refunded on departure.
- Final cleanings: Euro 400,00 by cash on arrival
- Midweek cleanings: Euro 300,00 (Bedlinens/Towels included)
- Heating: Euro 50,00 / Day
- City tax: Euro 2,00 / Day per person (first 4 nights only)
- 5 days minimum stay (High season)
- 4 nights minimun stay (Low/Mid season)
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00
- Car not essential
- Child friendly
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Tours and activities
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Maid service
Policies and requirements
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at the time of booking. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
1.000,00 Euros of security deposit will be required upon check in.
400,00 Euros of final cleanings will be required upon check in.
2,00 Euros Day per person (first 4 nights only) will be required upon check in
For late check in (after 8 pm) an extra cost of 50,00 euros is required to be paid in cash upon arrival.