Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 4
Licciana Nardi, Lunigiana – Tuscany, Italy
A stay at Villa Viviana is your chance to live out your own “Under the Tuscan Sun”.
Traditionally charming on the outside, the villa is classically elegant on the inside. High ceilings, wood floors, and local stones distinguish the refined sleeping areas, which feature rich tones of cream and ivory. The color scheme continues in the open-plan dining room and fully equipped eat-in kitchen.
This home away from home boasts six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and large open-plan living space. Fully equipped with a private pool, terraced gardens, wood-fired pizza oven, and BBQ facilities.
Your vacation at Villa Viviana can be as relaxing or active as you like. Stroll the grounds and explore the coast, take a swim in the pool or cook up produce from the local market in the pizza oven or outdoor barbecue.
A true Tuscan experience wouldn’t be complete without a trip into town. Luckily, it’s only a 15-minute drive from Villa Viviana to the town of Aulla, where you’ll find a grocery store, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, and a train station. Take a day trip to the Gulf of Poets, 35 minutes away, or to the coast of Versilia with its golden sand beaches, a 50-min drive away, or take the long drive to Florence, about 150 km away.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed with a cot for infants and a toddler bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed
- Bedroom 4: King size bed
- Bedroom 5: King size bed
- Bedroom 6: Twin room
- Bathroom 1: toilet, Bidet Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, Bidet Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bathroom 3: toilet, Bidet Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bathroom 4: toilet, Bidet Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Swimming pool (private pool boasts exceptional views across Apuane Mountains and the medieval castle of Bastia. Sun loungers, parasol umbrellas, and fluffy beach towels are all included.)
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio and BBQ (Boasting four main terraces, pergola, outdoor sofas, and dining area seating 10. The large gas BBQ and pizza oven are a big hit with our guests.)
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- First-aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Exterior lighting
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Linens provided: All linen and towels including beach towels.
- Washing machine Bosch
- Clothes dryer Bosch
- Fireplace: Also central heating charges as extra.
- Parking: Dedicated parking area for 2 cars.
- Internet WiFi
- Towels provided Bath towels and beach towels.
- Wireless Internet
- Woodstove Wood provided.
- Iron & board
- Living Room: 4 seater sofa, 3 seater sofa, armchair, and 2 cane chairs
Kitchen: (Boasting bean-to-cup coffee machine, dishwasher, Smeg 6-Burner Gas Hob, double oven, American fridge/freezer/icemaker, kettle, chef’s knives, dining cutlery and crockery, glasses and table wear, dining table and chairs for 12 plus a child’s highchair.)
- Dishwasher Smeg
- Fridge: American fridge/freezer with icemaker
- HobSmeg range Cooker
- OvenSmeg Range Cooker
- Coffee machine
- Pantry itemsTea, coffee, milk, sugar, salt, pepper, etc, and a welcome pack.
- Dishes & utensils crockery for 12
- Kitchen Large and fully equipped with American fridge/freezer, ice maker, coffee machine, dishwasher, range cooker.
- Dining area
- Child’s highchair
- dining table and chairs for 8 inside but plenty of outdoor dining facilities as well. The pizza oven is great fun and we can arrange a cook to help.
- TelevisionSamsung smart TV
- StereoDown load a free app and play your music through the Samsung 3 speaker.
- DVD player
- Books Book swap – take one and leave one.
- Games room: Outdoor Bocce Court – great fun.
- Games Backgammon, Pardo, cards, Jenga, etc
- Toys Pool toys
- Video library
- Video games Playstation 4 console provided with several games.
- Garden: Beautiful gardens – 2 acres
- Balcony: One bedroom has a small balcony with incredible views.
- Beach towels
- Veranda: Covered shady area
- Terrace: 2 large terraces for relaxing and dining
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Pool / Spa
- Private pool: Private pool perfect for all ages with a deep end and a very shallow area for young ones. All children under the age of 14 must be supervised in the pool.
- Stunning panoramas of mountains and medieval castles, yet only 30 mins from the Ligurian coast.
- Near the sea: Lerici, Cinque Terre, and Viareggio all a short distance.
- Rural: We call this, “Real Italy”, where the locals are so friendly and the food is great.
- Bordering Emilia-Romana, Liguria, and Tuscany, it is a very interesting part of Italy.
- Private chef
- Housekeeper optional
There is a shared bocce (petanque/boule) court which is great fun for all ages. Vegetables and herbs can be picked from our kitchen garden for guests to use, free of charge. There are 2 villas available in the hamlet, both with pools and can sleep 14 in total.
- All linen and towels
- Pool towels
- All utilities
- WiFi Internet Access
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 1.000,00 cash upon arrival, refunded on departure
- Heating: On consumption (Winter season only)
- 1-week minimum stay
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Car essential
- Child friendly
- Pets not allowed
- No parties/events
- No parties, no whole male or female groups < 25 yrs
- No smoking (Only away from the house)
- Young children would need to be supervised.
- Minimum age of primary renter:20
- Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- Whilst swimming, all children under 14 yrs must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- No naked flames, candles, fires.
- Please be careful with water consumption. It is precious in Summer.
- Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before the check-in date.
Advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Cook service
- Midweek cleanings
- Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
- Minimum stay in high season one week
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 8 pm.
- Departure by 10 am.
- Car recommended
- Child friendly
- Pet (not allowed)
Points of Interest
- 33 km to La Spezia
- 47 km to Portovenere
- 48 km to Riomaggiore (Cinque Terre)
- 60 km to Levanto
- 98 km to Portofino
- 89 Km to Pisa Airport (PSA)
- 124 km to Genova Airport (GOA)
- 150 km to Firenze Airport (FLR)
HEATING – Heating is available at an additional charge of 30,00 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in the low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
WATER AND ELECTRICITY – Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund.
- Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in 4 PM – 7 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at the time of booking. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.