Spend a memorable evening in the Tuscan countryside, traveling the way Italians do, on a sunset Vespa tour. Enjoy the fresh country air as you cruise past the ancient vineyards, olive groves, charming towns, and Renaissance villas of the famous Chianti wine region. You’ll even have a chance to taste real Chianti wine in a castle and get a lesson in Vespa driving before you hit the road.
- Get outside of Florence for an evening Vespa ride in Tuscany
- No scooter experience needed—a lesson and practice time is included
- Try authentic Chianti wine right where it’s made
- Watch sunset spill over the countryside, and be back in Florence for dinner
- Round trip transport from Florence to our starting point in the countryside
- Wine and extra virgin olive oil tasting.
- Option to purchase wine and olive oil
- Vespa/scooter, helmet and water bottle
- Scooter orientation and safety briefing
- On our vespa tour you will take in the spectacular views of the sunset in the Tuscan countryside
- Tuscany Vespa Tours , Via Ghibellina, 54, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Meeting time 3.30 am. The Office is located in between Via dei Macci and Borgo Allegri on via Ghibellina 34/r.
- Departure Time 4:00 PM
- Return Details The High Bar , Via dei Renai, 29n, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
What To Expect
- Pass By: Castello di Poppiano
- Transfer to the hilltop Tuscan village for start of the tour.
- Wine tasting.
- Option to purchase exclusive products (wines and oils).
- 1.5 hours scooter ride (including scooter orientation and safety briefing, photo stops).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A valid driver’s license is required
- We welcome children under 18 only if accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to be a passenger is 5 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you want to meet us at our starting point (in the countryside) rather then in Florence, please email us or leave a note in the comments section when you booked and we will forward on details of time and directions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.