Porto Venere, Cinque Terre - Liguria, Italy
Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 2
Located in the prestigeous via delle ville in the fishermans village of Porto Venere (just listed by New York Times as one of the top 45 most beautiful places to visit on earth and one of the UNESCO world heritage sites), not to mention one of the most beautiful and romantic villages of the Italian Riviera, Venus is the perfect hub for visiting the Cinque Terre by boat. The apartment is very conveniently located just a 3 minute walk from the historical center and from local restaurants, supermarkets, beaches, and the ferry dock. From April-October ferries regularly depart for the Cinque Terre villages.
Venus Apartment is a three bedroom, two bathroom apartment with a fantastic view and a nice terrace overlooking the Channel of Porto Venere. The balcony, fully equipped with comfortable furniture offers a fantastic view on Palmaria island and it’s particularly pleasing for breakfast outdoors or for sipping a good glass of local wine.
Upon entering to your left is the living room with sofa and TV sat and dining table that seats up to six with a big window that overlooks the panoramic view. To your right is a small but totally renovated kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, etc.
There are two double bedrooms, one single room, and two bathrooms. The single bedroom has one single bed plus one baby cot. The whole apartment has been decorated with high design furniture and equipped with a domotic system for lights adjustments and central heating. There is also a washing machine and a dishwasher.
This property is the perfect set up for two couples or for a family. Private parking for one car is at disposal of the guests.
For those wishing to visit the area without a car there is a taxi service or a bus stop at the train station in La Spezia. A driver is available at extra cost for those wishing to be picked up at the airport or upon departure.
Apartment on 2nd floor of a building 100 mt. far from the sea
Bedrooms: n. 2 Queen size bed, 1 single bed plus n. 1 single extra bed, 1 baby cot
Bathrooms: n. 2 bathrooms with shower
Outside: Terrace for dining al fresco with panoramic views.
Parking: 1 car (only small cars, no suv, no limousine)
- Closest village: The apartment is situated just behind the Porto Venere’s City Hall
- Closest town: Porto Venere
- Distance to shopping: Grocery shop for essential food 1 min walk
- Closest restaurant: “Iseo” 3 min walk
- Other restaurants & pubs: Le Grazie 3 km, La Spezia 13 km, Lerici 24 km, Sarzana 34 km.
- Closest beaches/sea: Porto Venere, Palmaria island (5 min by boat), Cinque Terre (10 mins by ferry boat), Portofino (40 mins by Ferry Boat)
- Closest bus stop: 1 min walk
- Nearest highway: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest train station: La Spezia 13 km
- Nearest Airport: Pisa (PSA) 90 km
SITES OF INTEREST:
- Cinque Terre by train: Trains depart daily from La Spezia.
- Timetable and information: Treni Italia
- Cinque Terre: Ferry companies depart daily from the Marina of Porto Venere
- Shedules and information: http://www.navigazionegolfodeipoeti.it/
- Beaches: Porto Venere, Cinque Terre 24 km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 27 km
- Places to see: Cinque Terre: 24 km, Sarzana: 34 Km, Lerici: 24 Km, Fiascherino/Tellaro: 27 km, Montemarcello: 32 Km,
- Towns & Villages: Portofino: 90 km, Genova: 100 km, Carrara/marble quarries: 44 km, Versilia/Forte dei Marmi: 59 km, Lucca: 89, Pisa: 90 km, Firenze: 165 km.
- All linens
- Water, gas, electricity
- Free WiFi
- Parking: 1 small car only
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Security Deposit: Euro 500,00 to be paid in Euro on arrival and reimbursed on departure
- Final cleanings: Euro 200,00
- Heating: Euro 80,00/ Week
- City tax: Euro 2,00/ Day per person
- Pets: Euro 10,00 / Day per pet
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday
- Short rentals considered on request
- Arrival between 4 and 7 p.m.
- Departure by 10.00.
- Child friendly
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Fridge pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Cook service
- Cooking lessons
Policies and requirements
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Check out by 10AM
All credit card holders must be aged 25 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration, process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.