Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 2
Fasano, Salento, Italy
Located near the charming town of Fasano, the estate comes with its olive groves and extensive grounds and it’s one of only a few homes in the area with a contemporary twist on the classic outdoors Apulia Garden. A poetic landscape surrounds the one-level house from almost every angle. The home design, approached with research in the historical context, results in a trendy style with exposed stone and wooden floors. Vaulted stone
ceilings lend a rustic feel to the interiors. Elements of classic Apulian architecture, such as arched ceilings and white stone, are combined with contemporary touches, like modern design furniture. Materials include locally sourced Carrara
and Black Marquinia marble, cedar, and stone. Stylish yet very comfortable, this is an elegant retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and contemporary Apulia architecture.
- Bedroom 1: Double King size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with large shower, Air Conditioning in bedroom and bathroom, extra-crib is possible
- Bedroom 2: Double Queen, Single or Twin, Bunkbedsize bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with large shower, Air Conditioning in bedroom and bathroom, extra-crib is possible
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 50’ Satellite TV contemporary furniture and lights
- Fridge with an integrated ice machine, a microwave, an electric oven, a freezer, and a dishwasher
- External area 12.000 m2
- Stone deck of 500 m2
- Bar in marble with ice machine, refrigerator, and dishwasher
- Sunbathing area with 4 sunbeds and 2 umbrellas
- Alfresco dining table for 6 guests, living with sofas and a hammock
- Weber BBQ (Charcoal)
- Bluetooth sound system
- Herbs garden
- Surrounded by almond, fig, pomegranate, pear, apple, and olive trees
- Modern yet very comfortable, this is an elegant retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and contemporary Apulia architecture.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 2 hours (from Monday to Friday) 9 to 11 am;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen twice a week (Saturday, Wednesday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included;
- Welcome basket (red and rose local wines, still and sparkling water, coffee, tea, fresh local bread, local pasta, tomato sauce, fresh fruits and vegetables, local cheese, olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar);
- Daily breakfast (croissants, yogurt, bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruits, local cheese and ham, local pie, mineral water, milk, tea, coffee/ cappuccino, juices);
- The low season includes several periods with variable prices, please contact us for promotions concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated.
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDES
The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
The villa is in the heart of the Salento region, very close to Ostuni and Alberobello, just twenty minutes from Brindisi airport and minutes from the white shores of the Adriatic coast, several close-by restaurants and trattorias serve organic, local cuisine. Locally, we recommend Local Macelleria Iurlario, Via Machiavelli, 5, 72018 in San Michele Salentino – as many typical restaurants in this area, is located inside of a butchery We recommend l’Essenza Ristorante in San Michele Salentino, an elegant fish restaurant.
- San Michele Salentino 4 Km (2 miles) and about 5 minutes
- Ostuni 16 Km (8 miles) or 20 minutes
- Brindisi is 37 Km or about 30 minutes
- Ceglie Messapica 11,9 km and about 20 minutes
- Aeroporto Brindisi 29,3 km
- Closest Hospital Ostuni 8 km
- Closest beach Carovigno marina 15 km
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.