Bedrooms 7, Bathrooms 8
Catania, Sicily – Italy
An authentic Sicilian home, with an in-land vineyard, orange trees and olive trees groves at only twenty minutes away from the Sicilian Sea. The rural building blends harmoniously with its surroundings, a chance to
immerse yourself in nature, and vineyards and enjoy stunning views of the volcano.
Surrounding the villa, you will find the charming town of Catania, a destination teeming with restaurants, bars, wine bars, and gelaterias, perfect for families travelling with children and for those who enjoy the natural landscaping. The area also boasts the Sicily’s main tourist attractions, the Mount Etna, and the rural seaside town of Catania, in the south east of Sicily riviera, only 20 minutes away.
The home design, approached with research in the historical context, results in a colonial Italian architectural style with wooden pieces and terracotta floors.
The rooms are furnished with precious antiques,materials include stone locally sourced, classic yet very comfortable, this is an elegant retreat full of a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and modern Italian architecture.
The ground floor features a wine cellar, common areas, and a fully equipped kitchen and dining areas. The old palmento has been transformed into a common sitting areas where guests can spend time together.
The villa’s exterior offers alfresco areas and a courtyard where all guests can enjoy good company or a relaxing break during the day or for fitness purposes.
The large Mediterranean-style garden with the winery and hills view can be used as an entertainment area where children can play while at the same time, grown-ups can enjoy alfresco dining or sit in the lounge area.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, WI-FI, safe, sofa-bed available, private/garden access, physically challenge access.
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom ensuite with walking shower, A/C, WI-FI, garden access, physically challenged access.
- Bedroom 3: Double king size bedroom, bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, WI-FI, garden view, shared balcony.
- Bedroom 4: Double king size bedroom, bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, WI-FI, sofa-bed available, garden view, shared balcony.
- Bedroom 5: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, WI-FI, safe, sofa-bed available, garden view, fireplace.
- Bedroom 6: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, WI-FI, garden view.
- Bedroom 7: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom ensuite with shower, A/C, WI-FI, garden view.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 1 Cot, 1 high chair and
- 2 extra/sofa bed are available
- Wi-Fi and Air Conditioning throughout
- Indoor dining table for 16 guests
- Fitness area featuring a can be arranged in the garden or by the pool
- Sound system (indoor, outdoor)
- Cooling system with class A ++ machines
- Sustainably powered through solar panels
- Rainwater tank/ Waste water purification system for irrigation
- Wine cellar shop available
- Outdoor Wi-fi
- BBQ Gas/Charcoal
- Agrumeto and in-land vineyard
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Begin your Italian adventure in your villa, complete with a patio for relaxing, reading, listening to music, or sipping on an aperitif while watching the sunset
Your concierge is available to guide you on experiences to the charming nearby villages and bustling cities in the region, uncovering hidden gems and immersing yourself in the local culture.
The location of this property makes it a particular fit for guests who love privacy, renting a car is recommended. Conveniently located close to the main highway. This property is a good fit for guests who want to be close to commercial activities and main cities like Catania, Siracusa and Taormina.
Visit the quaint, closest city of Catania (12 Km) a vibrant city waiting to be explored.
Discover its historic center, known for its Baroque architecture, and wander through charming streets filled with local shops, restaurants serving Sicilian cuisine, and trendy bars. Don’t miss the lively Fish Market, and in the evening, experience Catania’s vibrant nightlife scene.
The main notable cities nearby are:
- Caltagirone (62 km) known as the “City of Ceramics”,
- Siracusa (65 Km)a city that combines ancient charm with Mediterranean beauty. Explore the archaeological wonders of the Greek Theater, the Ear of Dionysius, and the Ortigia Island.
- Taormina (67 km), perched on the cliffs overlooking the Ionian Sea, Taormina is a jewel of Sicily. The town’s Greek-Roman amphitheater offers breathtaking views of Mount Etna and the coast.
- Noto (90 km), a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Noto is famous for its stunning Baroque architecture. Marvel at the ornate facades of churches and palaces, including the Cathedral of Noto and the Palazzo Ducezio
- Etna Volcano (30 Km) dominating the Sicilian landscape it is the most active volcano and a geological wonder.
- The beach clubs Le Capannine (20 km)
- Lido Alkamar (20 km) are particularly indicated for a beach day excursion with children with their facilities and restaurants.
The territory invites exploration and is rich in culture, architecture and archaeology:
- Catania (12 Km)
- Siracusa (65 km)
- Taormina (65 km)
- Noto (90 Km)
- Mount Etna (30 Km) is the Europe’s most active volcano and one of Sicily’s main tourist attractions where it is possible to enjoy different activities including hiking, cycling, skiing, helicopter tour for a sightseeing
experience and quad rental.
- The Simeto Oasis (17 km) and other natural reserves and home to several species of birds, fauna and flora. As well as the coast keeps its beautiful natural beaches ideal for those who wish for tranquillity, uncrowded beach, sand dunes, and crystal clear seawater.
The region’s food and wine scene showcases a fusion of ancient culinary traditions and modern innovations, featuring local products:
- Fresh street markets in Sicily are essential to its history. The famous Fish Markets happen daily in the nearest city of Catania (12 km)
The most awarded restaurants in the Catania area are:
- Sapio restaurant (13 Km) features 1 Michelin star and modern Sicilian cuisine;
- Me Cumpari Turiddu restaurant (12 Km) features traditional Sicilian food, and the Km.0 restaurant (13 Km) features Sicilian cuisine.
- The estate’s winery is recommended for good quality wine, and the wine cellar is also located inside the main building.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff for 4 hours a day every day from 10 am to 2 pm;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen on change-over day (Saturday) and on Monday and Wednesdays;
- Change of bed linen on change-over day (Saturday) and on Wednesday Electricity, when used, (air conditioning) and Gas, when used, (heating) consumption is included; VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- KITCHEN Only staff
- PETS Only small size allowed by owner
- LAUNDRY AREA Washing machine available for guests
- PARKING Parking is available for 25 cars
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.