Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 6 and half
Located in the lushing countryside of Umbria, in the green heart of Italy, this 400 m2 villa, can accommodate up to 12 guests with its four king-size bedrooms plus two twin bedrooms decorated in classic Italian style, with wooden beamed ceilings and warm tones. Nestled between flourishing hills, close to some evocative small villages and the Trasimeno lake, it affords a unique view across the nearby woods and valleys, including 10.000 square meters of private gardens, making it a secluded shelter.
Thick stone walls, floors tiled with local materials, exposed wooden beams, fireplaces: this property, rebuilt on the ruins of a farmhouse, affords privacy and independence. The house is tastefully decorated, with renovated or new furniture, and modern comforts such as high-speed internet and air conditioning. Outside, there is a pleasant alfresco area with a pergola and a dining table, a landscaped garden with a great variety of plants, plus a heated swimming pool finished in striking mosaics. Local activities include hiking and cycling, enjoying life and hearty food: the concierge can help guests hire bicycles, while the local staff can work with you to create a custom culinary experience or suggest the best way to experience Perugia, Siena, Florence and Rome, all within easy reach. To reach the villa there is 3 kilometres of white gravel road. Please note that the roads are in good conditions but occasionally steep and with little stones as all the country roads, so they are not suitable for low-height cars. There are few metres to reach the house from the parking spot and stairs to get to the main doors, land can be steep around the property. The swimming pool is accessed through stairs.
A complimentary shuttle service from the properties to the restaurant of the estate is available every evening upon reservation (limited places available): please note this 8 seats is serving all the villas in the estate.
The estate constitutes the ultimate Umbrian countryside retreat, owned by the same family for generations and steeped in rich history. Known for its awe-inspiring mountains and sprawling natural landscapes, this is the perfect place where one can immerse in the silence of hectares of natural reserve. The estate restaurant is a medieval farmhouse rebuilt over the ruins of a defensive tower, whilst the property stands over the estate’s harmony of rivers and lakes, valleys and wooded hills. The two-store building includes a detached cottage that serves as a 1-bedroom suite, while the main building features 5 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathroom, a living room, a dining room and a well-equipped kitchen.
- Bedroom 1: Queen double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a ground view of the garden and it’s safe for families with small children.
- Bedroom 2: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with bath tub and shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a panoramic view, does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony and it’s safe for small children.
- Bedroom 3: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with bath tub and shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a panoramic view, does have access to the exteriors through a balcony.
- Bedroom 4: Double Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a panoramic view, does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony and it’s safe for small children.
- Bedroom 5: Double Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a panoramic view, does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony and it’s safe for small children.
- Bedroom 6 Cottage: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a maximum deal of privacy since it is detached from the main villa and it is immersed in the garden. Direct access from the exterior grounds. LCD TV with sports channels, Small lounge area, Kitchenette, Ideal for Romantic getaway
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Panoramic views
- Privacy and relax
- Outside heated swimming pool
- Air conditioning throughout the villa
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, outside in the garden and the pool area
- The property is 460.431 m over the level of the sea
- 1 Living room with fireplace
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Half Bathroom
- 1 Living and dining space with kitchenette
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- The closest iconic location is Perugia, half an hour away
- There are tennis courts nearby, just 15 minutes away 18-hole Golf Course by Robert Trent Jones Jr. is at the foot of the estate
- Lake Trasimeno 15 km, 20 minutes
- San Giovanni del Pantano, 2 minutes (small grocery store)
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso pods and initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, salt, olive oil, soaps, shampoos and shower caps, dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tables, toilet paper, kitchen sponge and garbage bags Bed linen changed every Saturday;
- Change of bathroom towels twice per week;
- Maid Service for bedrooms and bathrooms, quick cleaning of the kitchen, provided between 9.30 am to 1.30 pm 6 days a week excluding Sundays and public holidays;
- Final cleaning;
- Electricity and Gas (heating) consumptions are included;
- Pool heating included at a standard temperature in high season only and on request
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions regarding the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- No pets
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.