Bedrooms 8, Bathrooms 6
Located in the lushing countryside of Umbria, in the green heart of Italy, this 523 m2 villa, can accommodate up to 16 guests with its nine bedrooms decorated in classic Italian style, with wooden beamed ceilings and warm pastel tones. Perched on the top of a hill, close to some small villages and the Trasimeno lake, it affords views across the nearby land, including 10.000 m2 of private gardens, making it a secluded shelter.
With a contemporary-zen aesthetic, the house is done up in shades of white with wood furnishing, with a sliding glass door that opens to a terrace and the infinity edge swimming pool. Set on the highest point of the property, the one-level house affords views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle. On the sweeping grounds, there’s an infinity-edge swimming pool, a solarium with sunbeds for all guests. Hidden away, yet very close to
the town centre, this estate offers three bedrooms decorated in elegant style, contemporary fabrics and several bespoke furnishing by local Italian artisans. The estate includes one hectare of private gardens and 400 square metres terraces. To reach the villa there is 3 kilometres of white gravel road. Please note that the roads are in good conditions but occasionally steep and with little stones as all the country roads, so they are not suitable for low-height cars. There are few metres to reach the house from the parking spot and stairs to get to the main doors, land can be steep around the property. The swimming pool is accessed through stairs. A complimentary shuttle service from the properties to the restaurant of the estate is available every evening upon reservation (limited places available): please note this 8 seats is serving all the villas in the estate.
Centrally located, in less than two hours visitors can reach Rome or Florence, this landlocked region of Italy is often referred to as the green heart of Italy and it is an especially verdant region of mountains, rolling green hills, forests, tumbling rivers, farming land, hiking trails, vineyards, and transporting views. Out of Umbria come highly regarded wines, red and white, olive oils, whole grains, truffles, top quality ham, honey, cheeses and much
more. Umbria’s countryside is at its best in May, garlanded with flowers and spring green. Several close-by restaurants and trattorias serve organic, local cuisine. The closest iconic location is Perugia, half an hour away.
- Bedroom 1: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (tub with in-built shower), A/C, this room has a panoramic view, it’s a good fit for families with children; Hairdryer in every bathroom.
- Bedroom 2: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (tub with in-built shower), A/C, this room has a panoramic view; Hairdryer in every bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, this room has a panoramic view, it’s safe for families with small children; Hairdryer in every bathroom.
- Bedroom 4: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, this room has a panoramic view, it’s safe for families with small children; Hairdryer in every bathroom.
- Bedroom 5: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, this room has a panoramic view, it’s safe for families with small children; Hairdryer in every bathroom.
- Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom, A/C, this room has a panoramic view, does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony and it’s perfect for children; Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Twin bedroom, A/C, this room has a panoramic view, does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony and it’s perfect for children; Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Bedroom 8: Twin bedroom, A/C, this room has a panoramic view, does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony and it’s perfect for children; Hairdryer in every bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Living room with fireplace
- 1 Living and dining room with fireplace
- 1 Open kitchen
- 1 Half bathroom
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Kitchen with dining table
- Heated swimming pool
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso pods and initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, salt, olive oil, soaps, shampoos and shower caps, dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tables, toilet paper, kitchen sponge and garbage bags bed linen changed every Saturday;
- Change of bathroom towels twice per week;
- Maid Service for bedrooms and bathrooms, quick cleaning of the kitchen, provided between 9.30 am to 1.30 pm 6 days a week excluding Sundays and public holidays;
- Final cleaning;
- Electricity and Gas (heating) consumptions are included;
- Pool heating included at a standard temperaturein high season only and on request
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- There are tennis courts nearby, just 15 minutes away 18-hole Golf Course by Robert Trent Jones Jr. is at the foot of the estate
- Lake Trasimeno 15 km, 20 minutes
- Assisi 47 km, 40 minutes
- Cortona 48 km, 45 minutes
- Montepulciano 64 km, 1 hour
- Todi 70 km, 1 hour
- Spoleto 84 km, 1 hour
- Rome 211 km, 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Farmer’s market every 2nd Sunday of the month in Perugia
- Local market 14 km – Weekly market Umbertide 8 am to 1 pm
- Supermarket 10 km Conad Superstore
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.