Bedrooms 10, Bathrooms 10
This villa can accommodate 20 guests in 10 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms. Thick stone walls, terracotta tiled floors, exposed wooden beams, combined with contemporary furnishing elements and a renovated XI century church: this Umbrian estate features the most comfortable experience one could ask. This unique property is located in a panoramic position, in the green heart of Italy, affording both privacy and independence. The hamlet, close to some evocative small villages and not far from some of the main attractions of central Italy, is tastefully decorated, with chic new furniture paired with rustic elements, and modern comforts such as wireless
internet, air conditioning, heated pool and allaround views. The close by restaurant serves local, earthy cuisine based on seasonal ingredients, accompanied by quality regional house wines. Outside, there is a pergola, a wellgroomed lawn, and an infinity-edge swimming pool. To reach the villa there is 3 kilometres of white gravel road. Please note that the roads are in good conditions but occasionally steep and with little stones as all the country roads, so they are not suitable for low-height cars. There are few metres to reach the house from the parking spot and stairs to get to the main doors. The swimming pool is accessed through stairs. A complimentary shuttle service from the properties to the restaurant of the estate is available every evening upon reservation (limited places available): please note this 8 seats is serving all the villas in the estate.
The home design, approached with research in the historical context, results in a mix of styles: despite the traditional and seemingly rundown facade, once one steps in, it is immediately clear that it is a programmatic design. Exposed wooden beamed ceilings offer a rustic feel: countryside elements like this with uneven surfaces are opposed to the well-polished lines of the furnishing and marble found in the bathrooms. Elements of classic Italian rustic architecture, such as airy vaulted ceilings, are combined with contemporary touches, like the furnishing used in living spaces. The main villa features original restored frescos highlighted by pearly-white walls, giving it a unique taste that never fails to impress. Ancient yet extremely comfortable, this is a country-chic retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and contemporary Umbrian Architecture.
- Bedroom 1: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room is found in the loft of the main villa. The loft features a 35 m2 ensuite bathroom embellished by a black marble shower box.
- Bedroom 2: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this bedroom features massive wooden beams, the recovered terracotta-floor and a white marble shower box.
- Bedroom 3: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room features a spacious ensuite bathroom with a windowed shower box that overlooks the panorama.
- Bedroom 4: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with bathtub), A/C, Wi-Fi, this bedroom features a 30 m2 bathroom with white marble floor and a spacious black marble shower box. It shares a 11 m2 terrace with bedroom 5.
- Bedroom 5: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room features a shared 11 m2 terrace with bedroom 4. The ensuite bathroom features a unique vaulted shower box.
- Bedroom 6: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub plus built-in shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this bedroom features a terracotta tiled floor and external access.
- Bedroom 7: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room features a wooden tiled floor with warm tones, it does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony.
- Bedroom 8: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room features a wooden tiled floor with warm tones, it does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony.
- Bedroom 9: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this bedroom has an external access and has a stone shower box in the open area of the bedroom.
- Bedroom 10: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this bedroom features a wooden tiled floor and a vaulted ceiling with exposed wooden beams.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Stunning views
- Privacy and relax
- Air conditioning throughout the villa
- Wi-Fi indoor and at the swimming pool
- Heated swimming pool
- 366 m over the sea level
- High-speed Wi-Fi access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- Well-equipped kitchens
- Large Smart TV with satellite channels
- Bluetooth sound system
- Baby cot, child’s highchair and baby bathtub on request
- Laundry room complete with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Private heated infinity pool
- Furnished panoramic terrace with dining table
- Sunset-view pergola with outdoor furniture
- Table Tennis available for rental at extra price
- Private fenced and landscaped garden
- Private Parking
- 2 Living room with fireplace
- 2 Dining room (1 with fireplace)
- 2 Kitchen
- 2 King Bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 3 Sitting room
- 1 Laundry Room
- 1 Tv room
- 2 Sitting room
- 2 Half bathroom
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Extra single room
- Landscaped garden
- Panoramic terrace
- 10,000 m2 of private land
- Private XI century church (sacred)
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso pods and initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, salt, olive oil, soaps, shampoos and shower caps, dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tables, toilet paper, kitchen sponge and garbage bags Bed linen changed every Saturday;
- Change of bathroom towels once per week;
- Maid Service for bedrooms and bathrooms, quick cleaning of the kitchen, provided between 9.30 am up to 1.30 pm 6 days a week excluding
- Sundays and public holidays;
- Final cleaning;
- Electricity and Gas (heating) consumptions are included;
- Pool heating included at a standard temperature in high season only and on request
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- Perugia, half an hour away
- Tennis courts nearby, just 15 minutes away 18-hole Golf Course by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Lake Trasimeno 15 km,
- Assisi 47 km, 40 minutes
- Cortona 48 km, 45 minutes
- Montepulciano 64 km, 1 hour
- Todi 70 km, 1 hour
- Spoleto 84 km, 1 hour
- Rome 211 km, 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Farmer’s market every 2nd Sunday of the month in Perugia; regular markets: Tuesday morning Gubbio, Wednesday morning, Spello, Friday morning, Bastia, Saturday morning Assisi
- We recommend the local Ristorante ai Girasoli di Sant’Andrea and Salcheto for a wine tasting in the area of Montepulciano.
- Market 14 km away, by car, Weekly market Umbertide, P.za Caduti del Lavoro, 8 to 12 pm
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- No pets
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.