Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 6
Thick stone walls, exposed washed wooden beams: this Umbrian restored historical tower is located in a very panoramic position, with absolute privacy and a contemporary, international feel: the views from each bedroom window will sculpt a for-ever memory in visitors. The tower is decorated with modern 1950 furnishing from Italian designers and modern comforts such as wireless internet and an elevator.
Scrupulously restored and absolutely contemporary in contrast to its original context, this tower, an ancient stronghold built in the twelfth century commanding its surroundings, is embracing the spirit of the Middle Ages
and that of today. Each floor is almost independent from the rest of the house. Located near the charming town of Todi, the property comes with its own land and affords views of the scenic landscape from every angle. The interiors include two spacious living rooms, a dining area, an eat-in wellequipped kitchen and a top terrace. The estate includes 1,5 hectares of surrounding wood area and private grounds, the close-by restaurants serve earthy cuisine. Close to Perugia, Assisi, Cortona, Valdorcia and Rome. The peaceful and serene surroundings of this property make it a particular fit for guests who love privacy, nature, seclusion and relaxation. A car is necessary to enjoy the area.
There are 30 metres to reach the house from the parking spot. There are 12 steep steps to get to the main door of the property, which features 4 levels connected by staircases or a lift. The swimming pool is accessed through
a two minutes walk.
- Bedroom 1: Queen double bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, the red suite comfortably accommodates two people. The large living-room with art and design pieces is a nice place to chat, spend time and sip herb teas or drinks. The double bedroom in red shades is particularly evocative both for the important 19th century bed embellished with a beautiful headboard medallion representing a young woman with flowers and for the original decorations of the ceiling.
- Bedroom 2: King double bedroom with ensuite shower and jacuzzi, A/C, the white suite can accommodate two or three people. The room is characterized by the whiteness of furnishings and decorations and by a double bedroom with an original 19th century king size bed. The cosy reading room can be, if necessary, a lovely bedroom. The large and bright bathroom features a big shower and a Jacuzzi.
- Bedroom 3: Queen double bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C.
- Bedroom 4: Queen double bedroom with ensuite shower-sauna & bathtub , A/C.
- Bedroom 5: French size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C.
- Bedroom 6: Queen double bedroom with private bathroom with double sink, a jacuzzi and a tatami shower for two people, A/C.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 1,500 m2 of private land
- Contemporary design
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Swimming pool with a view
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- Professional kitchen with Nespresso machine, blender, toaster, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine (no dryer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Design radiators
- Shower with hydro-massage & sauna for 1 person
- Swimming pool (15 by 3 meters, deep 1.4 metres)
- Luxury pool furniture
- Terrace and park equipped with a table fit for 12 guests and bbq
- Private sacred chapel
- Parking for 5 cars
- Elevator (The 5th floor is the only floor not accessible by elevator, there are circa 20 stairs to reach it)
- Ground floor: fully equipped for breakfasts and aperitif to be enjoyed outside or in the adjacent living/reading room, with wlectric oven, induction, Nespresso machine, Fridge and Dishwasher
- The property features Wi-Fi- in all rooms (weak signal in the honesty-bar room)
- The property features air conditioning in all the bedrooms
- The property offers 600 Sq. Mt. of living space and intensive exterior spaces 12 is the maximum number of adults this property can accommodate, no extra beds allowed from January 2023
- The property features a swimming pool immersed in blossoming nature, not heated
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 2 hours a day 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) from 9 to 11 am;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen once a week (Saturday);
- Electricity (light, air conditioning) and heating (gas) to be paid extra on consumption at market prices, after reading, to be subtracted from APA
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night.
- Pets €50 per day per animal
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- Todi is 13 km (20’) by car
- Several bars, wine bars and restaurants await you in Todi. The closest bar for social activities is Kairos and is just 14 minutes away by car
- Closest iconic locations are Assisi and Perugia (30’) and the Bolsena lake
- Closest village with grocery store 1,5 km
- Closest walking path all very nearby
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions regarding the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- Pets friendly
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.