Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 3
Located in the lushing countryside of Umbria, this 240 m2 villa, can accommodate up to six guests with its three double bedrooms decorated in classic Italian style, with painted wooden beamed ceilings and warm tones. Nestled on top of a dominant hill, close to some evocative small villages and the Trasimeno lake, it affords a unique view across the nearby woods and valleys, including several thousand square meters of private gardens,
making it a secluded shelter.
During the restoration, the original elements and materials have been recovered and emphasised: thick stone walls, exposed wooden beams, fireplaces, traditional small windows. The house is tastefully decorated, with natural, organic materials and renovated wooden furniture. Modern comforts such as high-speed internet throughout the property and air conditioning are supplied. The two-store building features three bedrooms, all with ensuite bathroom, one living room and a well-equipped kitchen. The property can accommodate a total of 6 guests in 3 bedrooms, of which one with a walk-in wardrobe.
To reach the villa there is 3 kilometres of white gravel road. Please note that the roads are in good conditions but occasionally steep and with little stones as all the country roads, so they are not suitable for low-height cars. There are few metres to reach the house from the parking spot and stairs to get to the main doors, land can be steep around the property. The swimming pool is accessed through stairs. A complimentary shuttle service from the properties to the restaurant of the estate is available every evening upon reservation (limited places available): please note this 8 seats is serving all the villas in the estate.
Local activities include hiking and cycling, enjoying life and hearty food: the concierge can help guests hire bicycles, while the local staff can work with you to create a custom culinary experience or suggest the best way to
experience Perugia, Siena, Florence and Rome, all within easy reach. The estate constitutes the ultimate Umbrian countryside retreat, owned by the same family for generations and steeped in rich history.
Known for its awe-inspiring mountains and sprawling natural landscapes, this is the perfect place where one can immerse in the silence of hectares of natural reserve. The estate restaurant is a medieval farmhouse rebuilt over
the ruins of a defensive tower, whilst the property stands over the estate’s harmony of rivers and lakes, valleys and wooded hills.
- Bedroom 1: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a good view of the garden. It is particularly indicated for families with small children.
- Bedroom 2: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a panoramic view. It has an 8 m2 walk-in wardrobe. The room does not have access to the exteriors.
- Bedroom 3: Queen double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), A/C, Wi-Fi, this room has a panoramic view and features a poster bed. It does not have access to the exteriors nor a balcony.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Stunning views
- Privacy and relax
- Outside heated infinity-edge pool
- Air conditioning throughout the villa
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa, garden and pool area
- The property is 569.724 mt / 1869.175 feet over the sea level
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Living room with fireplace
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Laundry room
- 1 Shared half-bathroom
- Landscaped garden
- Tiled panoramic terrace with sofas and dining table
- Barbecue area with panoramic terrace
- Several alfresco areas
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet access throughout the property
- Air conditioning throughout the villa
- LCD TV with Sat TV & sports channels
- DVD player
- Bluetooth sound system
- Well equipped kitchen
- Spacious laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Baby cot, child’s highchair and baby bathtub on request
- Heated infinity-edge pool
- Sunbeds, tables and parasols
- Pergola with dining table seating 8
- Armchair with sofas and parasols
- Barbecue area with terrace seating 6
- Teak hammock
- Table Tennis available for rental
- Private and fenced landscaped garden
- Private parking
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome hamper with Nespresso pods and initial provision of bottled water, coffee powder, tea, sugar, salt, olive oil, soaps, shampoos and shower caps, dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tables, toilet paper, kitchen sponge and garbage bags Bed linen changed every Saturday;
- Change of bathroom towels twice per week;
- Maid Service for bedrooms and bathrooms, quick cleaning of the kitchen, provided between 9.30 am to 1.30 pm 6 days a week excluding Sundays and public holidays;
- Final cleaning;
- Electricity and Gas (heating) consumptions are included;
- Pool heating included at a standard temperature in high season only and on request
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- The closest iconic location is Perugia, half an hour away
- There are tennis courts nearby, just 15 minutes away 18-hole Golf Course by Robert Trent Jones Jr. is at the foot of the estate
- Lake Trasimeno 15 km, 20 minutes
- San Giovanni del Pantano, 2 minutes (small grocery store)
- Assisi 47 km, 40 minutes
- Cortona 48 km, 45 minutes
- Montepulciano 64 km, 1 hour
- Todi 70 km, 1 hour
- Spoleto 84 km, 1 hour
- Rome 211 km, 2 hours and 30 minutes
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions regarding the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- No pets
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.