Bedrooms 3+1 extra, Bathrooms 4
Thick stone walls, terracotta tiled floors, exposed wooden beams: this Umbrian three-level house is located in a very panoramic position, with great privacy and a contemporary feel. The house, close to some small villages characterized by narrow streets and ancient churches, is decorated with custom-made furniture and modern comforts such as wireless internet, a cooling system of new generation, and a pool surrounded by a designed garden. Located near the charming town of Todi, the property comes with its own olive groves and affords views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle. The interiors include a spacious living room, a dining area with garden vistas, an eat-in well-equipped kitchen, and a master suite with a glass window overlooking the landscape. The estate includes 2,8 hectares of surrounding wood area and private grounds, and the close by restaurants serve local, earthy cuisine.
The home design approached with research in the estate technical and historical contexts, results in a contemporary result with stone, floors, quality wooden boards, and glass. The Swiss owners wanted to project the 100-
years old cottage in the 21st century through a restructuring and expansion: no fossil energy is used for photovoltaic panels produce the energy that the house needs; the sanitary water is heated by the sun through thermal panels and rainwater should be collected in a large cistern to irrigate the lawn. A well ensures water supply during the rainless summer weeks. The property comes with a woodshed freely usable for the fireplaces. The style
encompasses traditional elements brought into the now with updated addon’s for today’s lifestyles: there is a heated pool equipped with umbrellas and deck loungers, offering a breathtaking view of the valley. Modern, comfortable, and soothing, this is a zen retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe. The interior of the property measures 310 square meters plus 200 square meters of terraces and it can accommodate a total of 6 guests in the
main 3 bedrooms plus 2 extra friends, in the summer only, in one extra bedroom without a cooling system.
- Bedroom 1: Queen double bedroom with shower shared with room n.2, cooling system, mosquito nets on windows, once this was the kitchen of the old farmhouse, the sink, and the fireplace are evidence.
- Bedroom 2: Twin or double bedroom with shower shared with room n.1, mosquito nets on windows.
- Bedroom 3 Master: King double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with bathtub and shower), cooling system, mosquito nets on windows, panoramic glass walls with electric shutters. The light and the breathtaking view
of the olive grove, the Umbrian countryside, the Tiber valley, and Todi are a fascinating spectacles, day and night.
- Bedroom 4 Not available in winter: Queen double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (with shower), additional fridge, table and chairs, 2 sofa beds, mosquito nets on windows
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Large TV Screen with Netflix
- Table and chairs for all guests
- Ecological Radiant Cooler and Heating System
- 320 meters above sea level
- Library and fireplace lounge with sofa
- iPad available with Netflix
- Portable Sonos Audio System
- Mosquito nets on all the windows
Fully equipped kitchen:
- Wood fireplace with grill and electric smoke vacuum
- Miele Steamer oven
- Miele Electric oven
- Nespresso machine
- Fridge with ice machine
- Electric wine cellar
- Panoramic glass walls with electric shutters
- 15,000 m2 of private land
- Outside kitchen with Fireplace (wood), sink, and 5 gas burners
- Several alfresco areas
- Square cut stones as sitting areas for picnics and relax
- Orchard with several fruit trees
- Two alfresco dining tables
- Sitting outside areas all around the house
- Children Box available
- Latest generation coating and water treatment
- Solarium with chairs and umbrellas for all guests
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome basket with organic products offered by the owners on arrival;
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff for 3 hours 2 days a week (Saturday and Wednesday);
- Change of all linen on arrival (Saturday);
- Half-week change of bathroom and pool towels;
- Water, Electricity, Eco-Cooling, and heating system consumption are included.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i)
- Travel planning for prime guests, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Your concierge’s list:
- Closest restaurant is Rosa dei Venti just 10’ away
- Best restaurant L’altro Relais is 25’ away
- Local Supermarket Emi Superstore 15’ by car
- Closest iconic locations are Todi, Assisi and Perugia, and Bolsena Lake
- Closest walking path al very nearby, the villa is in fact inside a natural area called
- Parco Fluviale del Tevere, path, woods, and river side of the Tevere river are a few minutes away by car
- Several bars, wine bars, and restaurants await you in Todi. The closest bar for social activities is Kairos which is just 10 minutes away by car
- Shop cachemire at Brunello Cucinelli, P.zza C. A. Dalla Chiesa, 6 Solomeo (PG) – This is the region’s and Italy’s best cashmere designer. Tops, sweaters, and cashmere jackets (men & women), up to 30% discount www.brunellocucinelli.com/en/
Closest iconic locations are Todi, Assisi, Perugia, and the Bolsena Lake
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
o (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
o (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
o (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- No pets
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.