Bedrooms 5+1 , Bathrooms 6+2half
The property is an original farmhouse refurbished in 2021 and situated on the side of the hill, offering a view of the hills and lush nature. 1 km from the walled medieval hamlet of Montone with a gourmet restaurant, named
as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy. The minimalist design features wooden pieces, contemporary tiled floors, and a private collection of local paintings. Classic Italian elements, like red roof tiles and hillside patios,
blend with modern fixtures, including outside showers and a swimming/hot tub area. This three-level property boasts a spacious living room and fully-equipped kitchen on the ground floor with a BEKO® electric induction stove, fridge with an ice machine, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, and dishwasher. Additionally, there are two bedrooms on this floor. The first floor has three bedrooms, two with private balconies and a living room, and the second floor has one bedroom with a private bathroom. Locally-sourced materials such as cotto bricks, wood, and stone are used. This elegant retreat offers a welcoming vibe and comfortable atmosphere.
- Bedroom 1: King size bedroom with ensuite shower, heating system, A/C, space for a third bed available, large hills view terrace.
- Bedroom 2: King size bedroom with ensuite shower, heating system, A/C, space for a third bed available, large hills view terrace.
- Bedroom 3: King size bedroom with ensuite bathtub, heating system, A/C, space for a crib is available, hills view.
- Bedroom 4: King size bedroom with ensuite shower, heating system, A/C, accessible by 15 steps, this bedroom has not an entrance door.
- Bedroom 5: King size bedroom with ensuite shower, heating system, A/C, space for a third bed available, private patio with two chairs and a small table.
- Bedroom 6: Sofa bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, heating system, A/C, generally used as a sitting room, the set up with the sofa bed can make of it an additional room for friends or staff, accessible by 3 steps.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 10 guests in 5 double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, 1 full extra bathroom, and 2 ½ bathrooms in 300 m2
- A sitting room with a sofa bed can be used as an additional bedroom with a bathroom ensuite augmenting the maximum capacity to 12 guests
- 2 cots, 1 high chair, 1 extra bed available
- Pet friendly
- Wi-Fi and air Conditioning throughout
- The kitchen features a BEKO® electric induction 4 burners stove, an electric oven, a fridge with an integrated ice machine, a microwave, american coffee maker, kettle and dishwasher
- Smart 65’ TV screen with Netflix
- Patio area with sofa lounge
- Alfresco dining table for 14 guests
- Patio area with a long table for dining (14 guests) and large BBQ fireplace
- Portable BBG (gas) Weber
- Brazier (wood)
- Yoga external area
- Raised garden with sun-beds, gazeboes and chairs
- Herbs garden and small orchard with peach, cherry, fig, walnut trees
- The external area measures 20.000 sqm where to find a Mediterranean style garden with a hills view and a corner for fitness purposes.
- Swimming Pool (measures 10 x 5 metres with 1,3 meters deep has a toilette with two outside showers with hot water and a nebulization system).
- There are 8 sunbeds on the poolside, and the water uses a Chlorine system
- Hot-tub (the panoramic hot-tub pool measures 3 x 3 metres, and it’s 0,7 meters deep, I hosts up to 5 guests, and the maximum temperature is 45° C), always open.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 4 persons of staff 5 hours a day once a week (Saturday) from 9 am to 2 pm;
- Change of bedroom, bathroom, and poo linen once a week (Saturday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included; Gas (Heating) is €120 plus VAT 22% per day, if used, provided on a weekly basis * The low season includes several periods with variable prices, of which we indicate the lowest. Please contact us for a precise quote concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- Discover the quaint, closest village of Montone (1 Km), with shops, restaurants and bars, which is considered one of the most beautiful borgos in Italy.
- Experience the enchantment of Umbertide (9 km) – A town steeped in history, nestled amidst the stunning beauty of Umbria’s rolling hills and tranquil riverbanks.
- Gubbio, located 36 km away, is a picturesque medieval town that boasts narrow cobbled streets, ancient stone buildings, and stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- Perugia (39 km) is the capital of the region and home to many cultural treasures, including impressive museums and galleries, Gothic churches, and an impressive Etruscan arch.
- Assisi (56 km), is a must-visit destination, home to many significant religious sites, including the Basilica di San Francesco, which houses some of Italy’s most important religious art.
- Todi, (80 km) is a hilltop town renowned for its beautiful piazzas, impressive cathedral.
- Perugia (39 Km)
- Cortona (45 km)
- Arezzo (61Km)
- Bevagna (70 km)
- Orvieto (112 km)
- Paestum (88 Km)
- Monte Subasio Regional Park (60 km)
- Cascate delle Marmore (120 km), a spectacular waterfall that attracts visitors from all over the world.
- The Casa Vissani in Orvieto, founded by the famous Michelin Chef Vissani with a spectacular open-view kitchen;
- The San Giorgio in Umbertide located under the arches of an ancient abbey serving typical meatbased dishes;
- Typical Taverna del Lupo in Gubbio, and in Perugia there are the creative and imaginative cuisine of L’Officina, and the Star Michelin restaurant L’Acciuga
- The closest gourmet restaurant is Locanda del Capitano, in Montone
- A speciality steak-house restaurant close to the property is Antica Osteria in Montone
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- The house manual is given to provide some useful information for the guests.
- ENTRY Two main gate remote controls and 2 sets of keys are left at the property
- PARKING The property features covered parking for 3 cars of mid-size e places on the open for 4 cars, two metres to reach the house from the parking lot
- CHECK-IN/OUT Arrival 4 pm; Departure 10 am.
- ACCESS No stairs to get to the main door, which features two levels, The house is not a fit for special needs guests, This villa is reasonably fit for the elderly as it features four rooms that can be reached with no steps
- PORTER SERVICE Available on arrival and departure
- LAUNDRY The property features a laundry room with a washing and dryer machine. Iron and board are available for guests.
- PETS Allowed at extra cost (€50 per day per animal)
- SECURITY No alarm system, No fireproof blanket, 1 first aid box in the laundry room, no monoxide alarm, no smoke alarms, 2 fire extinguishers
- STAFF Lives nearby
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.