Bedrooms 12, Bathrooms 12
Ragusa, Sicily – Italy
This late 16th-century unique villa is set in the heart of the elegant Sicilian countryside and surrounded by vineyards, surprises for the beauty of its style and colours, surrounded by a lush of vegetation in a location where the charm of an ancient residence blends harmoniously with modernity. Close to a few historical sites of cultural importance and the crystal-coloured Sicilian Sea, this property features two levels building without an elevator. Its elegance and the breadth of indoor and outdoor spaces offer a rare intimacy through its impressive rooms and the panoramic view of the Iblei’s Mountains with the Etna Volcano. In the villa, the Sicilian tradition coexists with refinement for details, such as the majolica stone of Caltagirone village for the walls, unique antique objects, bespoke furniture, precious works of art, the ancient hand-carved doors, and the ceilings covered with wooden beams where all together are mixed effortlessly for a harmonious design. Classic yet very comfortable, this is an opulent retreat full of light with an elegant aura and a welcoming vibe, which blends south Italian baroque architecture and contemporary style with calm energy.
Your Italian experience begins in your villa, with a patio where you can read, listen to music or enjoy an aperitif overlooking the property’s vineyard under the warm light of the sunset and the beautiful panoramic view of the Iblei’s Mountains and the Etna Volcano. We recommend our specialty chefs and musicians for a very special evening, who will leave an indelible memory of all-Italian joy and taste.
- Bedroom 1: Double french size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, patio terrace access, courtyard view.
- Bedroom 2: Double french size bedroom, private bathhroom with shower next to the room, A/C, Wi-Fi, extra sofa-bed available, two-level room, Mount Etna panoramic view.
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, 1 cot available, private/Garden access.
- Bedroom 4: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower and bathtub, A/C, Wi-Fi, vineyard view, Mount Iblei’s view.
- Bedroom 5: Double queen+french size bedroom, private bathhroom with shower next to the room, A/C, Wi-Fi, patio and garden access, two-level building. (Dependance)
- Bedroom 6: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, sofa-bed available, 1 cot available, vineyard view.
- Bedroom 7: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, sofa-bed available, 1 cot available, garden view.
- Bedroom 8: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, sofa-bed available, 1 cot available, garden view.
- Bedroom 9: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, sofa-bed available, 1 cot available, private access garden.
- Bedroom 10: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower and bathtub, A/C, Wi-Fi, sofa-bed available, 1 cot available, garden view.
- Bedroom 11: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with shower, A/C, Wi-Fi, sofa-bed available in separate sitting area, patio and garden access.
- Bedroom 12: Double queen size bedroom, ensuite bathhroom with bathtub, A/C, Wi-Fi, sofa-bed available, 1 cot available garden view.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 1 Kitchen
- 5 Living and sitting rooms
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Activities room
- 1 Spa room
- Air conditioning throughout
- Laundry room (staff use only)
- Fitness area by the garden and indoor
- Solar panels
- Swimming pool water is purified with salt, to reduce the use of chlorine
- Selective local construction stone used forthe building
- 600 m2 of interior space
- 10 hectares of private land and vineyards
- Outdoor Wi-Fi and sound system
- Sun loungers and armchairs
- Dining patios
- Solarium terraces
- Vegetable garden
- Private vineyards
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 2 persons of staff 6 hours a day 7 days a week from 9 am to 3 pm;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen every day;
- Change of bed linen twice a week (Wednesday, Saturday);
- Breakfast and dinner of six courses included every day 23 guests available, wines and other requests not included;
- Extra guests are possible, for up to 40 guests, at additional cost of €200 per person per day;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included;
- The low season includes several periods with variable prices, please contact us for special promotions concerning the desired periods
NOTES ON LOW SEASON AND SEASONAL CLOSURE
- The low season includes several periods with variable prices; don’t hesitate to contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period;
- The property is closed between early November and March, please contact us for special requests such as long-term rentals, photo-shoots, video-shoots and business requests that falls on the dates indicated
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i)
- Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Art, museums & architecture
- We recommend visiting the quaint, closest village of Ragusa (30 Km) where art, history, culture and tradition come together along with local shops and restaurants
- The main notable cities nearby are Vittoria (7 km),
- Caltagirone (39 km),
- Modica (44 km),
- Noto (80km) a baroque village
- A must-see destination is Iblei’s Mountains (41 km), Noto (80 km) and the famous Etna Volcano (127 Km)
- The beach club Lido Azzurro da Serafino (31 km) offers exclusivity in a small private heavenly corner of the Sicilian Coast. Simplicity, charm and relaxation are the keywords of this beauty with a good restaurant and
Free access beaches are also available in the area:
- Marina di Ragusa (32 km) is characterised by fine golden sand with shallow waters, ideal for a family;
- Punta Secca (38 km) golden sand with shallow water,
- the Lungomare Andrea Doria beach (31 km) is the largest and best equipped one with various services and restaurants.
- The Cava Randello nature reserve and Randello beach (29 km), among the most beautiful beaches in Italy, is ideal for those who wish for tranquillity, uncrowded beach, sand dunes, crystal clear seawater
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days prior to arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline can not be guaranteed and are subject to availability. All service orders must be placed and prepaid in a timely manner to ensure that guests stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- LAUNDRY AREA Area only available to staff
- LAUNDRY SERVICE Provided at extra costs by local staff
- PETS Allowed by owner at €75 per day per pet
- PARKING Parking is available for 10+ cars
- MINIMUM RENTAL 7 nights in high & mid-season/ 4 nights in low season
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.