Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4 1/2
Sorrento, Napoli – Italy
Indulge in a holiday escape at this property, nestled in the Gulf of Naples just 1.5 km from the beach. Take the breathtaking views of the Gulf, the sea and the majestic Vesuvio. Relax in the outdoor pool area while our attentive local host takes care of your every need. Savour local cuisine in nearby authentic restaurants and make memories that will last a lifetime.
This two-story villa has stunning views of the Gulf of Naples and Vesuvius. Reflective of the local architectural style, the structure boasts large windows and white walls that imbue a nautical ambience while amplifying the visual impact. The property features an easily accessible rooftop, further augmenting the panoramic scenery together with the balconies in typical red clay cotto tiles.
- Bedroom 1: ‘Rame’ Double queen bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, Air Conditioning, 32” Smart TV, garden view, private balcony, private access to rooftop and the hot tub.
- Bedroom 2: ‘Gaudi” Double queen bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, Air Conditioning, 32” Smart TV, Vesuvio view private balcony.
- Bedroom 3: ‘Anfore’ Double queen bedroom, ensuite bathroom with shower, Air Conditioning, 32” Smart TV, Vesuvio view private balcony, beds can be divided in two twins.
- Bedroom 4: ‘Seta’ Double queen bedroom, ensuite bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi tub, A/C, 32” Smart TV, swimming pool view private balcony, private living room with sofa bed available for 2 guests
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Round table fin the one-space kitchen for 12 guests
- Indoor Pizza oven and BBQ
- Two large portable Bluetooth speakers
- Outdoor wood BBQ
- Alfresco chairs and tables areas
- Outdoor bar with sofa and tables, cocktail station, wine cellars, bier dispenser, and ice machine
- 2 Cot, 1 high chair
- Wi-Fi and air conditioning throughout
- The kitchen is in open space with the living room and features an electric and a microwave oven, an american coffee machine with coffee grinder, an espresso machine, a dishwasher, a four-burner gas cooker, fridge and a freezer
- Vesuvio view dining table for 13 guests on the veranda
- Crystal tables for 10 guests in the living room
- Two large portable Bluetooth speakers
- 60’ Satellite Tv With Netflix And Amazon Prime
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff for 4 hours a half week (Tuesday or Wednesday) from 9 am to 2 pm;
- Change of bed, bathroom and pool linen on changeover day and half week (Saturday and Wednesday);
- Electricity (air conditioning) and Gas (heating)consumption is included | VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011 .
- The low season includes several periods with variable prices; don’t hesitate to contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated | The property is closed between November 2 and December 14, please contact us for special requests such as long-term rentals, photo-shoots, video-shoots, and business requests that falls on the dates indicated.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Begin your Italian adventure in your villa, complete with a patio for relaxing, reading, listening to music, or sipping on an aperitif while watching the sunset.
Your concierge is available to guide you on experiences to the charming nearby villages and bustling cities in the region, uncovering hidden gems and immersing yourself in the local culture. Italy is a place where history and diverse cultures come together, offering not only delicious food, shopping, and natural beauty, but also a wealth of museums, architecture, and Art to discover.
The villa’s surroundings offer several routes with breathtaking views of the seaside and rolling hills with lemons and grape fields as far as the gaze can grasp; in addition, a walking path of 1,5 km from the nearby village of Seano reaches the seashore. Adjacent to the pool, you can create a wellness zone for massages, yoga, and Pilates.
- Sorrento (10 km) is one of the most famous towns on the Amalfi Coast in southern Italy. With its stunning views of the Bay of Naples, rich history, and vibrant culture, it is a mustvisit destination for any traveller. Charming
streets, local cuisine, and ancient ruins aroused by cultural landmarks makes Sorrento a true gem of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Positano (18 km) is known for its pastel-hued buildings perched on cliffs, breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, and lively atmosphere. Stroll through the winding streets, indulge in the delicious local cuisine, and soak up the sun on the picturesque beaches.
- Amalfi (35 km) has stunning beaches, crystalclear waters, and breathtaking views. It offers authentic local cuisine in many restaurants and trattorias. Guests can also explore art galleries and museums showcasing the town’s
rich cultural heritage.
- Capri (80 km) is a beautiful island renowned for its natural beauty, rich history, and glamorous lifestyle. The Blue Grotto and Faraglioni rock formations are stunning, and the island has exclusive restaurants and chic aperitifs in the Piazzetta. It’s reachable by ferry from Naples.
The territory invites exploration and is rich in culture, architecture and archaeology. We recommend visiting:
- Pompei Archeological Park (18 Km)
- The Ruins of Herculaneum (35 Km) The royal Palace of Caserta (63 Km)
- The Greek temples in Paestum (88 Km)
Possible activities include hiking, cycling, sailing – your local concierge can help guests hire boats to explore the coast line.
- Paths of the Gods (24 Km)
- Fjord of Furore ((33 Km)
- Vesuvio National Park (34 Km)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- PETS Not allowed by owner
- PARKING Parking is available for 5 mid-size cars
- LAUNDRY AREA Washing machine and dryer available
- LAUNDRY SERVICE Provided at additional cost
- HOT TUB Open and heated all year round
- SWIMMING POOL Open from May 1 to Oct 30
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.