Bedrooms 9, Bathrooms 7
San Teodoro -Costa Smeralda- Sassari, Sardinia – Italy
With an enviable view over the crystal turquoise sea of the marine protected area of Tavolara, on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia, this beachfront is a haven for sea lovers looking for an authentic immersion in nature. The villa, recently updated with a private sauna and a heated pool, offers nine bedrooms in contemporary design, spacious and well appointed, and it’s only 42 meters from the beach.
The villa benefits from airy interiors and features several areas for alfresco dining, aperitif or simple relaxing, every modern amenity and exceptional views over a small bay, forming a natural harbour even for larger yachts. A spacious patio and a separate covered terrace, an external gym and a private beach complete the alfresco areas. 18 is the maximum number of guests the property can accommodate in 9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
A garden and lawn area provide ideal space for alfresco dining and the particularly favourable position of the villa allows to quickly reach the most beautiful beaches and bays of the area.
Built in 1970, restored in 2007 and enlarged in 2011, the villa has recently added a heated swimming pool (2020) and will be completed in 2020 with a tennis court and a private spa.
The home design, approached with research in the historical context yet very contemporary, results in a futuristic style that gels perfectly with its surroundings, with sandstone, resin floors, quality washed wooden boards. This is a retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe.
The villa is nestled on a 5,000 square meters parcel overlooking the sea skyline, it features an outdoor heated swimming pool and a landscaped Mediterranean garden. Set amid a lush garden, it also comes with a covered BBQ patio and parking space.
The property is in the touristic area of Costa Smeralda (Emerald Coast), named after its enchanting cove that resembles the antlers of a deer, is set as its gemstone in the region, bringing culture and nightlife together, with the Old Port being considered the best-equipped touristic port in the Mediterranean Sea. A number of close-by restaurants and trattorias serve organic, local cuisine. Time with family is celebrated in Italy, in fact almost every activity here is kid-friendly.
- Bedroom 1: King size bedroom with ensuite bathtub, sink, toilet, A/C, fan, heated towel rack.
- Bedroom 2: King size bedroom with shared hallway bathroom between room n°3, stand-alone shower & bathtub & 2 sinks, toilet, A/C, fan, heated towel rack.
- Bedroom 3: King size bedroom with shared hallway bathroom between room n°2, stand-alone shower & bathtub & 2 sinks, toilet, A/C, fan, heated towel rack.
- Bedroom 4: King size bedroom with ensuite bathtub, sink, toilet, A/C, fan, heated towel rack.
- Bedroom 5: King size bedroom with ensuite bathtub, A/C, fan, heated towel rack.
- Bedroom 6: King size bedroom with ensuite stand-alone shower & bathtub & 2 sinks, toilet, A/C, fan, heated towel rack and mosquito net.
- Bedroom 7: Two singles size bedroom with shared hallway bathroom between room n°8, shower, sink, toilet, A/C.
- Bedroom 8: King size bedroom with shared hallway bathroom between room n°7, shower, sink, toilet, A/C.
- Bedroom 9 Annex: King size bedroom with ensuite shower, A/C, fan.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 600 m2 of living space
- 5,000 m2 of private grounds
- 45 meters from a private beach
- 10’ of walk from a local beach
- Heated pool
- Wi-Fi throughout
- AC in all bedrooms and some rooms
- 1 Conservatory (non-heated)
- 1 Annex (few meters from the villa)
- DVD player, flat SAT TV (living room)
- Washer, dryer, and iron (staff use only)
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Internal Sound System (BOSE) and Wi-Fi
- 1 living room
- 1 dining room (indoors)
- 1 kitchen (staff use)
- 1 study room
- Direct access to sea
- Patio with electrical capabilities
- Outdoor dining terrace with seating for 20 people
- 2 Canoes
- 1 covered terrace
- 1 spa small pavilion
- 1 gym gazebo
- 1 Wellness area with Sauna
- ANNEX (25 Sq. Mt) 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service by 2 people staff on a total shift of 8 hours a day, 6 days a week;
- 1 Cook service for a shift of 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, (Important: shifts are managed by the local manager and may vary);
- Change of all linen half-week (Tuesday or Wednesday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included;
- The swimming pool can be heated up to 35C at €2000 per week, to be paid locally (minimum weekly use);
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- Porto Coda Cavallo 1 km
- San Teodoro 19 km
- Porto Cervo 70 km
- Porto Rotondo 30 km
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- CHECK IN 4:00 pm CHECK OUT 10:00 am
- STATUS CONTROL Between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm DAMAGES CONTROL Between 8:00 am and 10:00 am
- CHANGE DAY Saturday in high and mid-season/Any day in low season
- MINIMUM RENTAL 7 nights in high & mid-season/4 nights in low season
- ACCESS Not suitable for physically challenged
- PETS If allowed by owner at €75 per day per pet
- PORTER Porter service is available at extra cost P
- PARKING Parking is available for 3 cars
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.