Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 3
This apartment is situated in the tranquil and sophisticated San Saba neighborhood of Rome, just 2 kilometers away from the world-renowned Colosseum. Its location is an added advantage as it is in close proximity to the vivacious neighborhoods of Trastevere and Testaccio, which are filled with a plethora of charming restaurants, shops, bakeries, and picturesque walking paths. This apartment serves as an ideal base for anyone who wants to explore the ancient history of Rome or immerse themselves in the vibrant culture of the city.
Conveniently located in a well-connected portion of the Eternal City, the villa is just a twenty-minute drive from the Termini Station which offers regular service to Italian main locations such as Naples (1 hour and 12 minutes), Florence (1 hour and 37 minutes) and Milan (3 hour and 40 minutes). This spacious apartment is ideal for families seeking tranquillity in the City’s heart. A bright terrace and modern decor interiors will be the perfect shelter after a long day of exploring the Eternal City, where the Dolce Vita lifestyle is waiting to be experienced. The interiors are modern, with parquet flooring and contemporary tiles providing a stylish accent and some pop and northern Europe-style furnishings. The walls are in white, pastel color and are completed by floral-themed wallpaper.
The apartment possesses two terraces, one covering an area of 20 sqm and the other spanning 80 sqm. They offer an opportunity to savor the essence of Rome in the open air, serving as an ideal retreat to partake in pre-dinner drinks and al fresco dining, complete with outdoor seating arrangements comprising sofas or a commodious 10-seater table.
- Bedroom 1: Queen-size bedroom with shower shared with bedroom 2, heating system, A/C, 1 sofa bed 80 cm by 190 cm available, access to balcony.
- Bedroom 2: Twin size bedroom with shower shared with bedroom 1, heating system, A/C, access to balcony.
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bedroom with shower shared with bedroom 4, heating system, A/C, access to the main terrace, 1 sofa bed 80 cm by 190 cm available, crib available.
- Bedroom 4: Queen-size bedroom with shower shared with bedroom 3, heating system, A/C, access to the main terrace, 1 sofa bed 80 cm by 190 cm available.
- Bedroom 5: Bunkbed size bedroom with private next to the room, heating system, A/C, designed for youngest guests.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- The kitchen feature a 5 gas burner, an electric oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a bar-like shelf with 3 seats
- Dining table for 8 guests
- 40” TV screen with DVD Player
- Main Terrace of 60 sqm
- Side terrace of 20 sqm
- Outdoor dining table for 10 guests
- Outdoor sofa and chairs area with sun umbrella
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff for 2 hours a day 2 days a week (Saturday, Wednesday) from 9 am to 11 am;
- Change of bathroom and pool linen on change-over day (Saturday) and on Wednesdays;
- Electricity, when used, (air conditioning) and Gas, when used, (heating) consumption is included; VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate;
- The low season includes several periods with variable prices; don’t hesitate to contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period that falls into those dates
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i)Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Rome is a stunning city, full of history and culture.
Its grand architecture, charming streets, and tranquil corners offer a unique experience for visitors. From the Colosseum to the Vatican, Rome captivates the senses with art, gastronomy, and charm.
Check out our recommendations for iconic locations, hot spots, restaurants, and activities that are worth your attention.
- The Colosseum (2 Km)
- Piazza Navona (4 Km)
- The Pantheon (4 Km)
- Trastevere’s (4 Km)
- Villa Borghese Garden (5 Km)
- The Trevi Fountain (6 Km)
- The Spanish Steps (5 Km)
- Villa Sciarrra Park (3 Km)
- Janiculum Hill ( 3,5 Km)
- Monte Mario (7 Km)
- Parco degli Acquedotti (10 Km)
- The Roman Forum (3 Km) is an ancient public square that was the center of political and social life for centuries and is now a popular sightsee.
- The Capitoline Museums (3 Km) are located on Capitoline Hill and are home to an impressive collection of ancient Roman art and artifacts
- The Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica (5 Km) two sites located within Vatican City, and are home to some of the world’s most important art collections, including the Sistine Chapel.
- Villa Sciarrra Park (3 Km) has lush greenery, gardens, fountains, and a small lake.
- Janiculum Hill ( 3,5 Km)
- Monte Mario (7 Km) is a hill on the northwest side of Rome that offers stunning views of the city
- Parco degli Acquedotti (10 Km) is a park in southeast Rome that features the ruins of ancient Roman aqueducts and is a popular spot for hiking and picnicking.
- The City’s food and wine scene showcases a fusion of ancient culinary traditions and modern innovations, featuring locally produced cheeses, pasta dishes, game and seafood with aromatic and full-bodied wines.
- For traditional Roman cuisine, try Hostaria da Pietro in the city center or Felice al Testaccio near the property.
- For a chic atmosphere and stunning views, Imago at Hassler Hotel is a Michelin-starred option. Marygold offers brunch and European-inspired dishes, while Flavio al Velavevodetto has an unbeatable terrace. The nearby
Bull Steak serves grilled meats and a delicious carbonara.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- Parking is not available
- Pet not allowed by the owner
- Porter service is available at extra cost
- Guests are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition as when the occupancy began.
- To ensure that the house is kept in a clean and tidy condition for all guests, the local team may need to increase the number of cleaning hours and personnel, depending on the size and habits of the guests. Any additional cleaning hours and personnel will be accounted for as extras and billed accordingly. This is to ensure that the house is properly maintained for the comfort and enjoyment of all guests, both present and future.
- The selection of menus, ingredients, quantities, and procurement of food is at the sole discretion of the Chef team at their indisputable judgment. Meals are priced based on the number of guests and include a predetermined number of service hours. When a chef service is provided and meals are prepaid, the food and beverage charges cover all custom culinary services and meals excluding beverages (excluding wines).
- This charge includes a specific number of hours of service per day: 8 hours for the daily shift, 4 hours for the half-day shift, and 3 hours for breakfast. Breakfast is served between 8 am and 10 am, lunch is served between 12 pm and 3 pm, and dinner is served between 7 pm and 10 pm. Please note that depending on the number of guests and their preferences, each shift may require more than the specified time, and additional hours and costs will be incurred. It is important to communicate any specific requests or needs in advance to avoid any unexpected charges. In case only a chef service has been purchased and meals have not been prepaid, the cost of meals, as per the current services book will be applied.
- The kitchen service providers have a designated time frame for each type of service, as outlined in the current year’s service brochure. These times specify the precise hours during which the service will be provided.
- Please note that regardless of whether or not the service is utilized, the contracted time must be paid to the supplier. Any additional hours beyond those included in the service or beyond the stated hours will be charged as extra at a rate of €50 (chef) and €40 (sub-chef) per hour.
- We are under no obligation to give a breakdown of the costs involved in a catering service nor to provide the chef’s confidential list of suppliers.