Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 6
Pian di Scò, Arezzo – Tuscany, Italy
This villa is part of an ancient pilgrimage retreat built during the XV century that comprehends other houses and makes up a historical hamlet that has been restored with the concept of blending the environment and culture of its heritage.
This villa offers complete privacy thanks to its architectural design, while guests can choose to participate in the hamlet’s life, including a series of common areas such as a theatre, library, and private restaurant.
The interior design results from a classic yet renovated style with original handmade terracotta floors and wood-beamed ceilings. Elements of classic Italian architecture are combined with contemporary touches such as LED lights set in antique lamp holders, steel kitchens in industrial style, and the bathroom’s design inspired by the feeling of modern life.
Materials, such as travertine marble, serene stone, and wood features have been sourced locally. New-fashioned yet very comfortable, this is a contemporary retreat with an elegant aura and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and modern Italian architecture with a solid eco-friendly accent.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower, AC, garden view
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, AC, garden view,
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower, AC, garden view
- Bedroom 4: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, AC, minifridge, garden view,
- Bedroom 5: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, AC, 25″ TV, minifridge, safe, a cot space is available, inner cloister view
- Bedroom 6: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, AC, 25″ TV, minifridge, safe, a cot space is available, inner cloister view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Dining room for the hamlet guests with inside and outside tables in the inner cloister
- A 160 m2 two levels customized library with a sitting area with seats for 20 guests and a corner bar
- The private indoor theatre seats up to 150 guests and is designed for every kind of meeting or representation, as well as a projection cinema hall, Billiard room with a service bathroom
- Wine room with tables for 15 guests
- Olive oil-tasting classroom
- Massage room with 3 service bathrooms
- Private 50 m2 consecrated Chapel.
- The villa, with its swimming pool and its private spaces, is located a few steps from the center of the village and its amenities, including a theatre, a living- library, a second swimming pool, and the organic restaurant open only for the guests of the village.
- The garden area measures 1.000 sqm
- Alfresco dining table for 12 guests
- Swimming Pool: The swimming pool measures 10×6 meters and is 1,30 meters shallow to 1,70 meters
deep. It is an infinity-edge pool with a shallow end for easy access, and the water uses
a chlorine system.
- Patio with outdoor sitting area and 8 pool chairs. Open from May 1 to October 15
- In addition to the villa’s amenities, the following features are available in the hamlet Shared swimming pool 20×10 m with an alfresco patio and changing room with
- The hamlet grounds contain 15.000 olive trees within 86 hectares of land Lightly fenced toward local fauna
The Kitchen features
- Four gas burners cooking station
- Electric oven
- American coffee machine
- Fridge with integrated freezer
Your Italian experience begins in your villa, with a patio where you can read, listen to music, or enjoy an aperitif in the warm light of the sunset. Around the property, there is the possibility of walking, from a few hundred meters on the hills to jogging on the all-around country road. In the area adjacent to the swimming pool, it is possible to set up a fitness area with yoga, Pilates, and meditation teachers, and there is a massage room in the main building. We recommend our pizza chefs and musicians for a special evening, who will leave an indelible memory of all-Italian joy and taste. Your concierge is available to accompany you in the small surrounding villages and the large cities of the region: discover unexpected and authentic corners or spend a day in the villa to know more about the secrets of the local folklore.
Italy has great energy that comes from mixing history with so many different people worldwide. And, as well as the restaurants, shopping, and nearby nature, people’s perceptions are also mesmerized by a culturally rich area of museums, architecture, and art.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is extra at set price of €2150 plus VAT 22% per week;
- Gas (Heating) consumption is extra at €3000 plus VAT 22% per week; * = The low season includes several periods with variable prices, contact us for a precise quote concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated. Closed from November to March included.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- The quaint, closest village of Pian di Scò (2 Km), with shops, restaurants, and bars.
- The best market for antiques is in Arezzo, during the first Sunday of the month, one of the most renounced antique markets.
- Food, spices, and local delicacies can be found in the covered market of San Lorenzo in Florence
- The most awarded for artisanal leather in Florence, is the ‘Scuola del Cuoio’ next to Santa Croce square, with several shops with handmade bags and goods
- A 30-minute’ drive from the hamlet, Antica Macelleria Falorni with a quality selection of meat, cheese, and cold cutlets
- The most awarded restaurants in the region are Il Canniccio in Figline Valdarno with its alfresco terraces, L’Officina Della Bistecca as one of the best places for authentic Fiorentina t-bone steak, and one of the best restaurants in Italy, the awarded Enoteca Pinchiorri in Florence
- An everyday meal close to the hamlet is Casa Me’Mà, a beacon of design and typical cuisine in Figline Valdarno
- The best-tasting winery is Castello di Verrazzano in Greve in Chianti
- The most important cities of Art in the surroundings are:
- Florence (40Km)
- Siena (70 km)
- Lucca (120 Km),
- Greve in Chianti (30 Km)
- The best shopping district is in the nearby Leccio town is The Mall, one of the most well-known outlets in Tuscany
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
All services must be prepaid at least 30 days prior to arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline can not be guaranteed and are subject to availability. All service orders must be placed and prepaid in a timely manner to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.