Bedrooms 23, Bathrooms 23+4
Arezzo – Tuscany, Italy
A unique experience is available for those who want to savor Italy like never before: living with loved ones and friends in a small medieval village, in the intimate, renovated houses that compose it and together in the theatre, in the dining room, in the living room and cinema rooms and, above all, in the courtyard and the swimming pool, surrounded by the unique Tuscany nature that surrounds Florence, Arezzo, Siena, Cortona, and nearby Umbria. Born as a pilgrimage retreat in the XV century, this hamlet has been restored by its owner, an eminent architecture professor, embracing the entire environment, having the outside as an integral part of its cultural and historical heritage.
The estate comprises a central common area with the rooms spread in different homes around the main square, a structure that reproduces life in Tuscany as it was in the nineteenth century, a place where everyone has their privacy, but all social activities are shared, where endless walks are available for those who love nature walks. The home design results in a unique classic yet modern style with original handmade terracotta floors and wood-beamed ceilings. Elements of classic Italian residential architecture are combined with contemporary touches: LED lights set in antique, original lamp holders, steel kitchens in industrial style, the design of the bathrooms and the library, customized, inspired by the kind of big cities. Materials used include travertine marble, Serena stone, and wood locally sourced. New-fashioned, yet very comfortable, this is a contemporary retreat with an elegant aura and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and modern Italian architecture, with a powerful eco-friendly accent.
- Casa Maraviglia
300 m2 | 8 guests | 1 twin room on the ground floor; 3 double bedrooms on the first floor, all bathrooms are ensuite | well-equipped kitchen with 4 gas burners, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, American coffee machine and kettle
- Casa Nocchi
100 m2 | 4 guests | 2 double bedrooms on the ground floor, all bathrooms are ensuite | well-equipped kitchen with 4 gas burners, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, American coffee machine, and kettle
- Casa Leccini
170 m2 | 6 guests | 2 double rooms and 1 twin on the ground floor, the doubles have ensuite bathroom, and the twin has a private next to the room bathroom | well-equipped kitchen with 4 gas burners, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, and freezer, American coffee machine, and kettle
- Casa Ulacco
200 m2 | 6 guests | 2 double bedrooms with private bathroom next to the room and 1 twin bedroom with bathroom ensuite, all on ground floor | well-equipped kitchen with 4 gas burners, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and
freezer, American coffee machine, and kettle
- Casa Nadina
190 m2, 8 guests | 1 double bedroom on the ground floor, 2 double and 1 twin bedroom on the first floor, all bathrooms are ensuite | well-equipped kitchen with 4 gas burners, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, American coffee machine and kettle
- Casa Merigi
190 m2, 6 guests | 2 twin bedrooms on the ground floor and 1 double bedroom on the first floor, all bathrooms are ensuite | well-equipped kitchen with 4 gas burners, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, American
coffee machine and kettle
- Casa dell’Arte
Inside the first floor of the main building, 150 m2 in total, 8 guests 10 total (two each room), all bathrooms are ensuite
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning and wi-fi
- Enchanting gathering spaces
- 2 swimming pools
- 4 Cots and 6 highchairs available 1 Dining room for up to 50 guests
- 1 Private 50 m2 consecrated Chapel
- 1 Billiard room with bathroom
- 1 Two levels library with a sitting area for a maximum of 20 guests, with a corner bar – an area designed for reading, studying or leisure games
- 1 Small wine-tasting room for up to 15 guests at a time
- 1 Private indoor theatre, seats 150 guests and is designed for music, artistic events, meeting, and conferences, as well as a projection cinema hall with a full DVD collection
- 1 Professional kitchen, access to this area is for staff only
- 1 Massage room with 3 service bathrooms
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is extra at the set price of € 2150 plus VAT 22% per week;
- Gas (Heating) consumption is extra at € 3000 plus VAT 22% per week; * = The low season includes several periods with variable prices, contact us for a precise quote concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated. Closed from November to March included.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price, but it may be higher depending on the provision of transfers, vehicle rentals, tours, meals, extra hours of staff, and any additional services guests require. To ensure that the party has sufficient funds to cover all desired services during the stay, we recommend sending an APA that is sufficient to cover these costs. At the end of the holiday, any services rendered will be invoiced and the relative amount subtracted from the APA.
- A Damage Deposit (DD) equal to a minimum of 10% of the rental price is mandatory. The DD can be used only at the natural expiration of the rental to pay for damage to the property and anything contained in it, unpaid portions and/or extensions of rent, and, extra services when APA is terminating/ed.
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night.
The quaint, closest village of Pian di Scò (2 Km), with shops, restaurants, and bars.
The best market for antiques is in Arezzo, during the first Sunday of the month, one of the most renounced antique markets.
Food, spices, and local delicacies can be found in the covered market of San Lorenzo in Florence.
The most awarded for artisanal leather in Florence, is the ‘Scuola del Cuoio’ next to Santa Croce square, with several shops with handmade bags and goods.
A 30-minute drive from the hamlet, Antica Macelleria Falorni with a quality selection of meat, cheese, and cold cutlets.
The most awarded restaurants in the region are Il Canniccio in Figline Valdarno with its alfresco terraces.
L’Officina Della Bistecca is one of the best places for authentic Fiorentina t-bone steak, and one of the best restaurants in Italy, the awarded Enoteca Pinchiorri in Florence.
An everyday meal close to the hamlet is Casa Me’Mà, a beacon of design and typical cuisine in Figline Valdarno.
The best-tasting winery is Castello di Verrazzano in Greve in Chianti.
The most important cities are:
- Florence (40Km)
- Siena (70 km)
- Lucca (120 Km)
- Greve in Chianti (30 Km)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental date change
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
(I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
(II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked plus a credit note for the cost difference
(III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property.
In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.