Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4
Monopoli, Salento – Puglia, Italy
This is a rural Masseria restored with care for the natural environment and a modern concept with a hi-tech twist. Surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation and a grove of centuries-old olive trees, it comes with charming alfresco areas and complete privacy. The home design approached with research in the historical context, results in a contemporary Apulian style with the dominance of the local natural stone. A mix of Trullo-vault, wooden beams, and stone ceilings lend a welcoming and traditional feel to the interiors. Elements of classic Italian architecture, such as a single-level structure and Trulli roofs, are combined with contemporary touches, like a domotic system controlled by tablets and modern furniture of design together with recent art items. Aesthetically, the house recalls traditional typologies and materials, including locally sourced stone 16th-century terracotta floors, as opposed to contemporary fixture windows, and hit the kitchen in steel. A rustic retreat in a modern concept design full of light and welcoming vibes, blending traditional and contemporary Apulian architecture.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite custom stone bathtub, Daikin cooling system, domotic control, mini-fridge, towel heating available, high ceiling, extra-crib is possible, private access, safety night light
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite custom stone bathtub, Daikin cooling system, domotic control, mini-fridge, towel heating available, safe, Trullo-vaulted roof, private access, safety night lig
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, Daikin cooling system, domotic control, mini-fridge, towel heating available, private access, safety night light
- Bedroom 4: Double queen size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, Daikin cooling system, domotic control, mini-fridge, towel heating available, safe, private access, safety night light
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Dining table for 12
- Smart home devices such as a 50’ Tv screen with Netflix and a Playstation 4 in the media room
- The kitchen features Miele appliances, including two electric ovens, a steam oven, a microwave, an induction stove with 6 burners, a fridge, an ice-maker, and a Nespresso coffee machine
- Solar panels Domotic system controlled by a tablet
- Daikin cooling and heating system
- Eco steel fixture by Secco®
- Plastic-free property
- The outdoor area includes:
- Vegetable garden
- Pizza oven (wood)
- Alfresco dining table for 20
- Outside lounge with sofa area for 15 guests
- Rooftop with outside sofa and table with sitting area
- External bar cocktail equipment and ice machine
- Covered BBQ (Gas) corner near the swimming pool
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Champagne & fruit on arrival;
- Welcome dinner;
- Nespresso capsules during the week;
- Breakfast (served) everyday 8:30 am to 10:30 am;
- Cleaning every day from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm;
- Waiter service every day from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm;
- Bed linen change on Saturday and Tuesday;
- Bathrooms and pool towels change on Saturday, Tuesday, and Thursday;
- Daily maintenance;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included;
- The property is closed in periods not indicated in the season rates.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- A Damage Deposit (DD) equal to a minimum of 10% of the rental price is mandatory. The DD can be used only at the natural expiration of the rental to pay for damage to the property and anything contained in it, unpaid portions and/or extensions of rent, and, extra services when APA is terminating/ed.
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
These are your concierge’s recommendations:
- We recommend visiting the quaint villages of Monopoli and Alberobello, a must as Ostuni.
- Not to mention all the typical towns that this territory has to offer, such as Monopoli, Ceglie, Locorotondo, Martina Franca, Polignano, and Cisternino
The main notable cities nearby are:
- Bari (47 Km)
- Matera (70 Km)
- Lecce (113 Km)
- A must-see destination only 60 km away is the Natural reserve of Torre Guaceto and its outstanding coast
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the plus rental taxes
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions as the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.