Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 3+1
Orbetello, Argentario – Tuscany, Italy
Surrounded by the unique nature around Argentario bays, Siena, Capalbio, and Bolgheri, this compound has been recently designed in harmony with the surrounding environment. The outside is an integral part of its style and living atmosphere. The four different homes sit on the nearby hill, with stunning views of the resort and the seaside, and each property is located so that everyone has their privacy, yet guests can share social activities and access the resort amenities, accessible with a caddie car or walking distance. Endless walks are available for those who love nature strolls, and beach clubs surround the area. This seaside-style lodge is designed with straight lines, composed according to geometric harmonies; the style of the house is elegant, made of large rooms full of sunshine, and inviting terraces.
The sense of peace inspired by the location is accentuated by the unintrusive luxury reflected by the golf resort atmosphere. The home design approached with research in the historical context, resulting in a new-classic style, with whitewashed wood-beamed ceilings that lend an authentic feel to the interiors. Large windows and terraces with a view are combined with contemporary touches and designs for the living and kitchen area. Materials include local wood, marble, and iron. This elegant retreat is full of light, stylish, and very comfortable, blending traditional and contemporary Italian architecture.
The house is part of a compound that comprises four luxury villas, each occupying a different side of the same hill. A unique experience is available for those who want to savor Tuscany and love golfing, as well as the security of a prestigious renovated property inserted in a safe compound belonging to the estate of this Tuscany Golf resort. Guests can access all the amenities in the resort at preferred rates, including the swimming pool, padel, tennis, and soccer private fields, one outstanding wellness center, and a restaurant, yet maintaining their privacy in their own homes.
Your Italian experience begins in your villa, with a patio where you can read, listen to music, or enjoy an aperitif in the warm light of the sunset. There is a SPA center in the resort adjacent to the property, and it is possible to set up a massage and other treatments. Around the property, there is the possibility of walking, from a few hundred meters to several kilometers inside the green golf areas. We recommend the experiences curated by our concierge: from boat trips to the islands of Elba, Giglio, and even Corsica to the tasting tours in the land of the Super Tuscans, from Bolgheri to Siena. Several prestigious beach clubs surround the area.
- Bedroom 1:Double king size bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, A/C, underfloor heating, domotic system, 43″ Smart TV, Bluetooth Heos® sound system, mosquito screen, crib space available
- Bedroom 2:Double king size bedroom with bathroom with shower shared with bedroom n.3, A/C, underfloor heating, domotic system, 43″ Smart TV, Bluetooth Heos® sound system, mosquito screen, crib space available
- Bedroom 3:Double king size bedroom with bathroom with shower shared with bedroom n.2, A/C, underfloor heating, domotic system, 43″ Smart TV, Bluetooth Heos® sound system, mosquito screen, crib space available
- Bedroom 4:Double king size bedroom with bathroom with shower shared with bedroom n.5, A/C, underfloor heating, domotic system, 43″ Smart TV, Bluetooth Heos® sound system, mosquito screen, crib space available
- Bedroom 5:Double king size bedroom with bathroom with shower shared with bedroom n.4, A/C, underfloor heating, domotic system, 43″ Smart TV, Bluetooth Heos® sound system, mosquito screen, crib space available
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning throughout
- Underfloor heating system
- Indoor dining table for 8 guests
- Two outdoor dining round tables for 6 guests each
- Living room with a smart 55’ TV
- The kitchen features a stylish stove with five induction burners, a fridge with an integrated freezer, a dishwasher, an espresso pod machine, and a central island with 4 bar style seats
- Service bathroom on the ground floor
- Panoramic terrace
- 4 sunbeds and 4 sun umbrellas
- 2 round dining tables for 6 guests each
- Caddie’s car to move inside the property
- Entire building in wood as organic material
- Energy-saving window fixture of the last generation
- Green grass roofs respect the environment
- Protected by a low fence designed for the wild animal inhabiting the area
- The 2.700 m² spa includes a fitness center with Technogym® equipment, a heated indoor swimming pool with saline water, massage cabins, and tanning showers
- Golf course 18 holes
- 2 Padel & tennis courts
- 2 Jogging trails
- 1 Small football pitch
- 1 Fitness station
- Gourmet Restaurant
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 1 person of staff 2,5 hours a day 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday);
- Change of bedroom linen once a week (Saturday);
- Change of bathroom linen 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included;
- Caddie car use during the week;
- Preferred rates for prices and amenities at the golf and wellness resort
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The T.P.T. (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion; its value depends on the number of guests and is quantified in €340 for every eight guests booked. This amount guarantees (i) Travel Planning, performed by a dedicated team (ii) Remote Emergency Service 24/7 (iii) Check-in at 4 pm with property status control and weekly reports (iv) Check-out at 10 am, and property status control at 8:30 am on departure day (v) A detailed accounting of services ordered and (vi) Daily Tourist Tax applied by Italian municipalities per person per night
The main notable cities nearby are:
- Siena (120 km)
- Rome (140 km)
- Florence (180 km)
- Pisa (200 km)
A must-do activity is a daily private boat trip to the island Giglio and Giannutri that, together with the Argentario archipelago, made up one of the best sea lovers’ locations in Tuscany
- Tramonto Beach Club in Giannella (11 Km)
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.