VILLA CA’N MIQUELET
By Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes
Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4,
A rural retreat sitting on the hilltop above Deià in the famous Sierra Tramuntana mountain range. This stand-out villa offers guests spectacular views of the island’s west coast and the surrounding countryside.
The estate is dotted with fruit trees and affords some of the best sunsets on the island. Guests can spend leisurely days in the large swimming pool overlooking the bay, relax under a shady tree on the sweeping lawn or get active and explore the natural beauty of the mountains.
- 13 hectares in the Sierra
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Vegetable garden
- SONOS sound system
- Indoor fireplaces
Note: semi-detached home
Staff & Services Details
As a Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home, rental of this property includes:
- A dedicated concierge will assist with pre-arrival requests and arrange
local experiences and transportation
50 hours per week of private chef service, approved by Mandarin
Oriental’s culinary experts.
- They will design bespoke menus based on guest preferences and local seasonal produce
8 hours of daily housekeeping service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting standards
- Special arrangements for children of all ages, including specialized amenities and tailored child-friendly local experiences
- From opulent bathrobes to sustainable bamboo toothbrushes, a suite of amenities unique to Mandarin Oriental will form part of the villa experience
To complement your stay, a wide variety of additional local services can be arranged, including luxury transportation, fitness trainers, yoga classes, and bespoke spa treatments.
- Concierge Service
Perched above the beautiful village of Llucalcari, one of the smallest on Mallorca’s north-east coast, this villa is ideally situated for a peaceful retreat. Various scenic hikes are accessible at the nearby Sierra Tramuntana World Heritage Site.
The picturesque village of Deià is just a ten-minute drive away and renowned for its fine dining and historic charm. Driving a little further will take you to Soller, a traditional town whose vintage train runs along the Port de Soller.
The secluded beaches of Deià (6km) and Cala Banyalbufar (30km) promise idyllic afternoons spent at Mallorca’s rugged coastline.
- Nearest Airport: Palma de Mallorca – 50-minute drive (45km)
- Distance to Palma: 40-minute drive (35km)
- Minimum Stay: 7 nights
- Damage Deposit: €2,500
- Food & Beverage Deposit: €5,000
- To confirm the booking a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- The balance will be due at least 10 weeks prior to arrival.
- Once the balance has been paid, the booking is non-refundable.
- When booking within 10 weeks of arrival, a full non-refundable payment is required.
- If the UK FCDO, US State Department or equivalent Government travel advisory in your country of residence advises against all but essential travel OR the destination you are travelling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit you from travelling, such as closed borders. you will be entitled to postpone your stay to alternative dates. Restrictions must be in place, or are projected to be in place, on the date of check-in (to be reviewed 21 days prior to arrival).