VILLA LA MAISON
By Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes
Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 6,
Èze, South of France.
A contemporary cliff-top villa overlooking the French Riviera perched on a picturesque hillside promontory. This sleek villa offers guests 360-degree views of the surrounding landscape, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula, the medieval village of Èze, and the glistening Mediterranean Sea.
- Heated infinity pool
- Panoramic views
- Contemporary interiors
- Open-plan living
- Home gym
- Multiple garden terraces
Staff & Services
As a Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home, rental of this property includes:
- A dedicated concierge will assist with pre-arrival requests and arrange
local experiences and transportation
- 50-hours per week of private chef service, approved by Mandarin
Oriental’s culinary experts. They will design bespoke menus based on
guest preferences and local seasonal produce 8-hours of daily
housekeeping service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting standards
- Special arrangements for children of all ages, including specialized
amenities and tailored child-friendly local experiences
- From opulent bathrobes to sustainable bamboo toothbrushes, a suite of
amenities unique to Mandarin Oriental will form part of the villa experience
This home also includes the services of a gardener, who will maintain the
pool and grounds throughout your stay.
To complement your stay, a wide variety of additional local services can be
arranged, including luxury transportation, fitness trainers, yoga classes and
bespoke spa treatments.
- Concierge Service
There are several beaches within a close drive from the villa, including Èze-sur-Mer Strand (6 km), and Plage Mala (6 km).
Monaco is just a 15 minute drive away and offers historical sights, world class shopping, fine dining, May Formula One Grand Prix and September Yacht Show. The beautiful seafront town of Cap d’Ail can also be found in a 15 minute drive.
The villa overlooks the historic hilltop village of Èze, wellknown for its spectacular views and impressive architecture. The town also offers a wide variety of cuisine and shopping.
- Nearest Airport: Nice – 35 minute drive (20km)
- Distance to Nice: 30 minute drive (13km)
- Minimum Stay: 14 nights
- Damage Deposit: €10,000
- Food & Beverage Deposit: €5,000
- To confirm the booking a 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- The balance will be due at least 10 weeks prior to arrival.
- Once the balance has been paid, the booking is non-refundable.
- When booking within 10 weeks of arrival, a full non-refundable payment is required.
- If the UK FCDO, US State Department or equivalent Government travel advisory in your country of residence advises against all but essential travel OR the destination you are travelling to has entry restrictions in place that prohibit you from travelling, such as closed borders. you will be entitled to postpone your stay to alternative dates. Restrictions must be in place or are projected to be in place, on the date of check-in (to be reviewed 21 days prior to arrival).