Sleeps 10+2 infants
Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 7
Capri, Napoli – Campania, Italy
Located inside the charming island of Capri, set on a high point over, the three-level house affords views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle: from the famous Piazzetta, walking along the picturesque Via Le Botteghe, one can walk to the villa in about 18 minutes, with a breathtaking view, several small typical shops and streets typical of Capri along the way.
On a terracotta terrace, there’s an outside pool from where Vesuvio and the Gulf of Naples can be spotted, a solarium, and an external 4 seats Jacuzzi. Hidden away, yet very close to the town center, this estate offers five bedrooms decorated elegantly with walls, contemporary fabrics, and several bespoke furnishing by local Italian artisans. The property includes 2.500 square meters of private gardens. The interior of the property measures 400 square meters and it can accommodate a total of 10 adults and 4 extra friends or staff on sofa beds. Best used for 10 people, in total.
If looking for extraordinary scenarios, great food, and being close to the heart of the glamorous Capri action, this property is perfect. For security reasons because of the panoramic location of the villa, this property is a fit for professionally or well-looked-after children.
- Bedroom 1: Double Queen bedroom, Air Conditioning, Tv Screen, Safe Ensuite Bathtub with shower, terrace with tables and chairs with sea view, living room with sofa bed (140 cm by 200 cm) for two guests
- Bedroom 2: Double Queen bedroom, Air Conditioning, Tv Screen, Safe Ensuite Shower, Entrance from outside
- Bedroom 3: Double Queen, Air Conditioning, Tv Screen, Safe Ensuite Shower, Entrance from outside
- Bedroom 4: Double Queen bedroom, Air Conditioning, Tv Screen, Safe, Ensuite Shower Room ceiling is 2 m / 6,6 feet and toilet ceiling is 1,95 m / 6,4 feet
- Bedroom 5: Double Queen bedroom, Air Conditioning, Tv Screen, Safe, Ensuite Shower Direct access to the swimming pool terrace, living room with sofa bed (140 cm by 200 cm) for two guests
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2,500 m2 of private land on the island of Capri Sea view with a Mediterranean garden
- Air conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout
- Swimming pool with infinity edge Jacuzzi,
- Finnish sauna
- 500 sqm of private land
- Sea view terrace with tables and chairs for all guests
- Table tennis
- Table soccer
- Adjustable bench
Swimming pool (10X6,5, from 1 to2 mt deep)
- Infinity pool with shoulder massage waterfall and Seaview
- External 4-seat Jacuzzi
- Chairs and umbrellas for all guests
- Changing room and service bathroom
- Outside gym corner
- This world-famous island is Piazza Umberto 1, but it’s best known as the Piazzetta. Several cafés are busy all day, from morning coffee to aperitif, for well-dressed inhabitants and tourists, and after-dinner drinks.
- 18 minutes walking from the world-famous “Piazzetta”
- 15 minutes from the Matermania Cave, a walk away from the tourist routes
- Villa Jovis and Villa Lysis are both famous sites to visit and need both 30 minutes to walk from the property
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Drinks and appetizers on arrival;
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff 2 hours a day 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) from 9 am to 11:30 am;
- Change of all linen on arrival;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning), Gas (Heating), and Pool heating consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of the group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking; its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €340. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report, and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally, the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat-rate)
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
- Concierge service
- Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance with law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.