Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 5+4
Otranto, Salento – Puglia, Italy
It has taken a long for visitors to discover the wild, beautiful, and unspoiled region of Apulia, featuring white sandy beaches and crystal-clear seas, teaming up with exciting wildlife and historic sites. With a rustic aesthetic plus some chic additions, the house is done up in shades of white with wood furnishing, with French doors that open to the Mediterranean garden and the swimming pool. Set between the plains of southern Apulia, between verdant olive groves, the two-level house sits quiet and secluded. The exteriors feature a swimming pool with sun beds for all guests. Hidden away, yet very close to the Ionian and Adriatic Sea beach clubs, it features private gardens with local flora and two alfresco areas. This house is perfect for those who appreciate nature, sea lovers, and authentic Italian life. The interiors include a spacious dining room for all guests, a sitting room, an eat-in well-equipped kitchen, four double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, plus a master suite immersed in the garden with a living area plus a kitchenette.
- 20 meters to reach the house from the parking spot 2 stairs to the main door
- The home features 2 levels without an elevator
- The swimming pool can be accessed without stairs
- The peaceful surroundings of this property make it a precise fit for guests who love privacy and nature.
- Independently rented car(s) is a necessary amenity to enjoy this property
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, Tv with sat channels, the room is found in the main building and it has a garden view
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, Tv with sat channels, the room is found in the main building and it has a garden view, it features a private patio
- Bedroom 3: Double king-size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, Tv with sat channels, the room is found in the main building and it has a garden view
- Bedroom 4: Double king-size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, Tv with sat channels, this spacious bedroom features a chic four-poster bed backed by a deep purple plastered wall
- Bedroom 5: Double king-size bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, AC, Tv with sat channels, the room features sloped ceilings and Apulian decorative themes with a view over the pool and garden, kitchenette
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Swimming pool with sun-beds, chairs, and parasols
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Wi-Fi indoor and swimming pool
- 20′ from the Adriatic Sea
- 40′ From the Ionian Sea
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome dinner, service, and ingredients;
- Welcome complimentary basket with local goods;
- Morning Housekeeping Service 2 persons of staff 3 hours a day 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday) from 10 am to 1 pm;
- Change of Bed linen once a week (Saturday);
- Change of bathroom and pool linen twice a week (on Wednesday and Saturday);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included *The low season includes several periods with variable prices, please contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated;
- The week of 22 to 29 July is discounted; The property is closed from October 28th to April 1st.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Apulia has great energy that comes from mixing history with so many different people from all over the world. And, as well as the restaurants, shopping, and nearby nature, people’s perceptions are mesmerized by what a culturally rich area this is in terms of architecture, and art. The word Bari in Arabic is related to God or Allah and thus its meaning is ‘Of Allah’ or ‘The Creator’. We recommend the traditional Ristorante da Fabio and, for those who prefer a younger vibe, the Michelin-starred BROS’. Sneak to Tenute Al Bano for a wine tasting. The closest bars for social activities are along the seaside in Otranto. This part of Apulia offers classic seaside activities for children, starting from the wild and rocky beaches of the Adriatic Sea or the sandy beach clubs in the Ionian Sea, other attractions include activities such as trekking and cycling.
- Adriatic Sea, 18 km, (20′)
- Otranto, 18 km (20′)
- Lecce, 26 km (23’)
- Gallipoli, 50 km (38’)
- Santa Maria di Leuca, 54 km (56’
- A deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days prior to arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline can not be guaranteed and are subject to availability. All service orders must be placed and prepaid in a timely manner to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions as the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.