Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 5
Porto Rotondo, Sardinia – Italy
Located near the charming Porto Rotondo, this estate comes with extensive gardens and relaxing views of the coast, being one of few homes at walking distance from the famous Sardinian Sassi Beach and some more from Shirley Bassey Beach and Punta Volpe Beach. It is set on a pleasant hill and it affords views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle. Due to its owner’s love for good cuisine and organic ingredients, the property also comes with two vegetable gardens in the lower part of its park – there are in fact three different levels of land belonging to the villa. Interiors include a spacious living room, a dining area with garden vistas, two kitchens, and five bedrooms, decorated in elegant style with color-washed walls in pale shades, and contemporary fabrics, all with their ensuite bathroom.
On the sweeping grounds, there’s a panoramic pool, a solarium, and a cottage containing one of the five bedrooms for guests. Hidden away, yet very close to the port Rotondo center, the villa provides absolute privacy here in Punta Lada, a closed private road.
- Double queen size bed with AC, en-suite bathroom with bathtub
- Twin bedrooms with AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
- French bed (regular) with AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Double bed with AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
Annex in the garden
- Double queen size bed with AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 530 Sq.Meters of interiors
- Table under veranda with chairs for 10 guests
- Various verandas area with sea view
- Well Equipped kitchen with Mixer, Kettle, Fridges with ice machine
- Table and chair for 10 guests
- Air conditioning
- Portable Wi-Fi is provided
- 3,7 Hectares of Private Land
- 500 metres from Sassi Beach
- Alfresco table for 10 guests
- Winter garden
- Swimming pool
- 2 Vegetable gardens
- 3 Veranda areas
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Daily Morning Housekeeping Service by 2 persons of staff (one clean and the other one can cook) on a total shift of 6 hours a day, 6 days a week from 9 AM to 1 PM from Monday to Saturday;
- Change of all linen half-week (Tuesday or Wednesday);
- Cook service for Breakfast and one meal of choice 4 Days a week, the shift of 6 hours a day (Important: shifts are managed by the local manager and may vary in order to obtain the best results in terms of services for guests; shifts can only be agreed locally and directly between guests and staff);
- Water and Wi-Fi consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of the group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €340. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report, and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30
am on check-out day, finally, the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat-rate)
Final cleaning at €450 plus VAT 22% per rental to be subtracted from APA
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
– Concierge service (see box below)
– Electricity (Air Conditioning) €450 plus VAT 22% per week when used to be subtracted from APA
– Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef & assistant
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Events (upon request)
- Gintilla Restaurant (vegan) 1 km
- Il Molo Supermarket 1 km
- Paguro Porto Rotondo Cafe 1.5 km
- Olbia Harbour 11.1 km
- Liscia Ruja Beach 5.8 km
- Spiaggia del Principe 6.7 km
- Olbia Airport 27 km
NIGHTLIFE PORTO ROTONDO
Many bars, restaurants, and wine bars are concentrated in Porto Rotondo, so from the villa is possible to walk and find a short distance to the harbor area with a wide range of places. We recommend the Bambusa for an aperitif or long drinks after dinner, the Tartarughino has a bar on the beach as much as the restaurant and bar inside the town. As a disco club, the Country Club is a valid option if you do not mind experiencing a crowded dancing place to enjoy a more adventurous kind of fun
FOOD & WINE
A number of close-by restaurants and trattorias serve organic, local cuisine. We recommend the traditional Tartarughino Beach Restaurant directly on the shore, for those who prefer a local-chic atmosphere, the enchanting Yacht Club Porto Rotondo will offer a gourmand experience. Sneak to Trattoria Rossi for a short trip of 25 minutes to get to one of the best fish-based restaurants in the area. Each restaurant in Sardinia offers a kid menu and none raises an eyebrow when toddlers make an entrance in a Michelin-starred spot.
Sassi Beach Golden (Sand) 500 meters circa from the villa
Sassi Beach is a cozy cove that promises relaxation for families. A shallow seabed and shelter from winds make it an ideal spot to bring young children, while older visitors can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise waters. Stay late to catch a beautiful Sardinian sunset.
Punta Volpe Beach (White Sand) 800 meters circa from the villa
With wild landscapes and free parking, Punta Volpe Beach is a hassle-free spot to set up camp for the day. The white sands and clear waters are dotted with rocks, making snorkeling particularly good, while the surrounding cliff tops promise breathtaking views to take in or even capture with your camera
Shirley Bassey Beach (White Sand) 600 meters circa from the villa
Did you know? In Sardinia, there is a beach that bears the name of the great soul singer Shirley Bassey. Near Porto Rotondo, not far from the rocks of Punta di Volpe and from the beach of Sassi, there is the beach of Bassey (or Shirley Bassey). It owes its name to the famous British pop-soul singer who used to spend long days at sea in the early seventies, during her holidays. This beautiful inlet in the shape of a semicircle, covered with white sand, is small and is set among the Mediterranean scrub. Shirley Bassey, known to the Anglo-Saxon public since the fifties for her powerful voice and very personal timbre, achieved worldwide fame thanks to the interpretations in the title tracks of various films of the James Bond series including Goldfinger (1964).
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the plus rental taxes
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival and consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions regarding the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Check-in is 4 PM> 7 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- No parties with exterior visitors allowed
- No loud music, outside the predetermined time limits, by local authorities
- All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in.
- Saturday to Saturday bookings only.
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.