Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 5
Positano- Salerno, Campania – Italy
Realise the wish of living a vacation between crystalline waters and the glamorous Positano coastline. Choose a contemporary villa near the legendary Path of the Gods route and enjoy the flavours of the local life of the Costiera on the sunset of your panoramic poolside. Away from the chaos of the busy tourist areas and blessed with a fantastic position that dominates the picturesque village of Positano and the whole peninsula, this magnificent villa surprises with the beauty of styles and colours, surrounded by lush vegetation in a magical place where the warm charm of an ancient residence and modernity blend harmoniously. This property, nestled between the mountains and the ocean, offers an intimate and cosy atmosphere, while the terrace overlooking the sea is a perfect spot for outdoor moments. The interior of this property measures 205 square meters and has an 80 square meters terrace, and it can accommodate a total of 10 guests in five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
The home design, approached with research in the historical context, results in a new-classic style with quality wooden boards and terracotta floors. Vaulted and semi-vaulted white ceilings lend an airy feel to the interiors, and classic Italian residential architecture elements with contemporary touches. Aesthetically, the house recalls traditional typologies and conventional materials, including characteristic furniture locally sourced. Modern yet very comfortable, this elegant retreat is full of light blending classic and contemporary Amalfi coast architecture.
Classic meets contemporary in this elegant Amalfi Coast retreat. With quality wooden boards and terracotta floors, vaulted white ceilings, and a seamless fusion of traditional and modern elements, this luminous and comfortable home captures the essence of coastal charm.
The interior of this spacious villa spans 205 square meters, offering ample room for relaxation and enjoyment. With five bedrooms and five bathrooms, it comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests. The tasteful design and attention to detail create a sophisticated and inviting atmosphere, while the 80 square meters terrace provides a seamless connection to the outdoors, offering breathtaking views and a perfect spot for
This villa is nestled in a privileged position overlooking the Amalfi coast, featuring an infinity pool and landscaped terrace. Set amid lush vegetation, the 80 sqm terrace is equipped with sun loungers, armchairs, and a dining table where guests can enjoy unforgettable moments. Its current owners took care of a meticulous renovation, preserving its charm and installing top-of-the-line appliances.
From the meeting point in the nearest parking area, there is a walk of 15 minutes (including 190 steps) to reach the property. In fact, the entrance to the Villa is a 10-minute walk from the car park at Nocelle, after a walk that includes 90 steps and the local lane. Due to its location, this property is not recommended for the less young and those with mobility difficulties. Private parking for 1 car of mid-size is available 20 minutes away from the property.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite Jacuzzi and shower, A/C, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi, sky, seaview, extra sofa bed.
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite Jacuzzi and shower, A/C, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi, sky, access to outside terrace with sea view.
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi, sky, small seaview terrace.
- Bedroom 4: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite Jacuzzi and shower, A/C, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi, sky, small seaview terrace.
- Bedroom 5: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi, sky, dependence, access to the garden.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 80 m2 of private garden (highest floor)
- Laundry room fully equipped
- Kitchen very well equipped
- American & Espresso Coffee Machine
- Solarium terrace
- Sun loungers, sofas, and armchairs
- Dining terrace with sea view
- A/C throughout the property
- Wi-fi inside and outside on the terrace
- Swimming pool and solarium terrace
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- The property is closed between Oct 10 and Apr 20, please contact us for special requests such as long-term rentals, photo-shoots, videoshoots and business requests that falls on the dates indicated;
- Morning housekeeping Service 1 person of staff for 4 hours a day 7 days a week from 9 am to 1 pm;
- Change of bed linen 3 times a week (on Monday, Wednesday, Friday):
- Change of bathroom and pool linen every day;
- Electricity and Gas consumption is included;
- VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD) is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Begin your Italian adventure in your villa, complete with a patio for relaxing, reading, listening to music, or sipping on an aperitif while watching the sunset. Your concierge is available to guide you on experiences to the charming nearby villages and bustling cities in the region, uncovering hidden gems and immersing yourself in the local culture. Italy is a place where history and diverse cultures come together, offering not only delicious food, shopping, and natural beauty, but also a wealth of museums, architecture, and Art to discover.
The villa’s surroundings offer several routes with breathtaking views of the seaside and rolling hills with lemons and grape fields as far as the gaze can grasp.
- The Amalfi Coast is a 50-kilometre stretch of coastline along the southern edge of Italy’s Sorrentine Peninsula, with sheer cliffs and a rugged shoreline dotted with small beaches and pastel-coloured fishing villages. The
coastal road between the port city of Salerno and clifftop Sorrento winds past grand villas, terraced vineyards and cliffside lemon groves.
- Positano (8 km) is known for its pastel-hued buildings perched on cliffs, breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, and lively atmosphere. Stroll through the winding streets, indulge in the delicious local cuisine, and soak up the sun on the picturesque beaches.
- Sorrento (18 km) is one of the most famous towns on the Amalfi Coast in southern Italy. With its stunning views of the Bay of Naples, rich history, and vibrant culture, it is a mustvisit destination for any traveller. Charming streets, local cuisine, and ancient ruins aroused by cultural landmarks makes Sorrento a true gem of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Amalfi (22 km) has stunning beaches, crystalclear waters, and breathtaking views. It offers authentic local cuisine in many restaurants and trattorias. Guests can also explore art galleries and museums showcasing the town’s rich cultural heritage.
- Ravello (30 km), a picturesque hilltop town on the Amalfi Coast, known for its breathtaking views, artistic heritage, and serene ambiance.
- Capri (80 km) offers beauty, history, and glamour. With the Blue Grotto, Faraglioni rocks, upscale dining, and a vibrant Piazzetta, it’s a ferry ride from Naples.
The territory invites exploration and is rich in culture, architecture and archaeology. We recommend visiting:
- Pompei Archeological Park (44 Km)
- The Ruins of Herculaneum (54 Km)
- The royal Palace of Caserta (85 Km)
- Naples (60 km)
Possible activities include hiking, cycling, sailing – your local concierge can help guests hire boats to explore the coast line.
- Paths of the Gods (15 Km)
- Fjord of Furore ((16 Km)
- Vesuvio National Park (52 Km)
Campania’s food and wine scene blends ancient culinary traditions and modern innovations. Fresh seafood, local cheeses, pasta dishes, and aromatic wines are some of the highlights.
The most awarded restaurants in the area are:
- In Positano, La Serra offers Michelin-starred dining with stunning views, while La Sponda by le Sirenuse impresses with its traditional dishes and beautiful setting. Chez Black provides a popular beachside experience, and Max combines food and art in a unique way.
- In Amalfi, La Caravella is a renowned gastronomic icon, Sensi offers fresh cuisine with breathtaking views, Eolo provides a cozy atmosphere with creative twists, and Da Gemma serves fresh seafood with a charming terrace.
- In Sorrento, Don Alfonso stands out with its historic significance, innovative cuisine, and elegant ambiance.
- Positano 7 Km
- Amalfi 22 km (35′)
- Ravello 23 km (50′)
- Sorrento 18 km (37′)
- Naples 55 km (85′)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- PETS Not allowed by owner
- PARKING Private car park is available 20’ away
- LAUNDRY AREA Washing machine available
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.