Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 4
San Gimignano – Pisa, Tuscany-Italy
Set amid a lush of Mediterranean vegetation, this villa features a heated pool and landscaped terrace, with an underground greenhouse and outside wide space. The home design, approached with research in the historical context, results in a contemporary, sleek style with washed
wooden boards, concrete and marble floors and an airy feel to the interiors.
Elements of classic Italian residential architecture, such as the original are combined with contemporary touches, like the original structure, clearly carving out the two newly-constructed prismatic monoliths, which are joined to the existing unit through transparent connectors in cor-ten steel and glass.
Aesthetically, the house recalls traditional typologies, as well as traditional materials locally sourced.
Modern yet very comfortable, this is an elegant retreat full of light and a welcoming vibe, blending traditional and modern Italian architecture.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, large no-step shower for special needs guests, access for disabled, sink at disabled’s hight, handle for transfer from wheelchair to toilet will be placed in 2022, underfloor cooling & heating system, own garden access.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with shower, underfloor cooling & heating system, garden view.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom (king size) with an ensuite bathroom with shower, underfloor cooling & heating system, 50″ Smart TV screen, private living room at ground floorgarden view, two level bedroom.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 1 service bathroom with a shower,
- Underfloor radiant heating and cooling system,
- 50’ smart TV screen,
- 6 seats dining table in steel and glass
- The kitchen features: 5 induction burners with, Miele microwave, Miele oven, electric wine cellar, large fridge with integrated freezer and icemachine, dishwasher
- Air conditioned
- Gym equipped with 1 elliptical, 1 dumbell and mat, 2 yoga mats, weights, foam cylinder, 1 elastic exercise band
- The outdoor area features: dining area for 6 guests, a fire-pit, an external hot tub, a BBQ (Gas), a covered patio, a table tennis and table soccer, the external grounds measure 5.000 m2
- Sunshades: one in the dining area outside, one near the outdoor lounge (removable).
- Chairs and a sun bed around the jacuzzi area
- Laundry room with a washing and a dryer machine, iron and board
- Parking space for 6 cars of mid size and one with sun shield
- Electric car charger with sockets according to IEC 62196-2 max power 22 kW
- Swimming Pool measures 13 by 7 metres, with 0,80 meters shallow to 1,60 meters deep.
- Hot Tub measures 2 by 2 metres with 0,70 meters shallow to 1,60 meters deep. It has Jacuzzi hets,
- Guests with special needs can access
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome drinks on arrival;
- Welcome set with espresso coffee pods, local olive oil, vinegar, spices, dishwasher and washing machine pods Bathrobe, courtesy kit, hairdryer;
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff 2 hours a day 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from 10 am to 12 pm;
- Change of towels on Monday, Wednesday and Friday;
- Change of bed linen every Wednesday;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Underfloor Heating consumption is included;
- Swimming pool light heating, when used from May to October (see dates below), at €890 per week;
- It is possible to add two extra guests in 2 extra beds at the price of €720 plus VAT 22% per person/bed, per week * The low season includes several periods with variable prices, please contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated | VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount
includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and
damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- The most awarded restaurants in the region are the Enoteca el Duca, San Martino 26 and the star michelin Arnolfo
- The best restaurant for every-day meal close to the property is Taverna La Terra di Mezzo
- The best tasting is Colombaio di Santa Chiara
- The most important cities of Art in the surroundings are: Volterra (14 Km), Monteriggioni (37 Km), Siena (55 km), Pisa (65 km)
- We recommend visiting the quaint village of Volterra.
- Best weekly market for grocery and supplies is in San Miniato, for Instagram and organic food enthusiasts.
- A must-see destination, only 1,2 hours (55 Km) away, is Bolgheri and its outstanding wine production.
- Best shopping district is Florence, Prada’s outlet is a must
- Closest motorway exit is Colle Val d’Elsa on A1
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days prior to arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline can not be guaranteed and are subject to
availability. All service orders must be placed and prepaid in a timely manner to ensure that guests stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- MINIMUM RENTAL 7 nights in high & mid-season/4 nights in low season
- PETS Allowed at no extra cost, the estate is gated
- LAUNDRY AREA A washing & dryer, iron & board available
- JACUZZI OUTDOOR Open all season, Jacuzzi C35°
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.