Sleeps 8 and 3 children (2-9 years old)
Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4
Pisa, Tuscany – Italy
This is a traditional 1800 Tuscan farmhouse converted with great attention to detail by the proprietors, a Tuscany family devoted to welcoming guests since the 1990s. The property affords views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle. The interiors include a spacious living room, a dining area with garden vistas, a well-equipped kitchen, and a tower with a living room on the top of the property, with a 360° view of the surrounding countryside.
Hidden away, yet very close to many iconic Tuscany destinations such as San Gimignano, Volterra, and Siena, this estate offers four bedrooms decorated with color-washed walls in typical Tuscany shades, contemporary fabrics, books, and items, which lend a very personal touch. The interior of the property measures 300 square meters and the estate also includes 5000 square meters of private grounds and gardens.
The villa is very large and very well furnished. Each room has a bathroom. The pool is beautiful and very clean. Everything is in a fenced garden and the countryside. At night you only see stars and fireflies. For fine dinners are agriturismo and restaurants nearby.
• Bedroom 1: Double Queen size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, AC, and underfloor heating
• Bedroom 2: Twin-size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, AC, and underfloor heating, extra bed available
• Bedroom 3: Double Queen size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, AC, and underfloor heating, 1 extra bed available (at extra cost)
• Bedroom 4: Double Queen size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, AC, and underfloor heating, 1 extra bed available (at extra cost)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Swimming pool with hydro massage
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi inside and outside by the pool
- Sat TV
- 360° view “Tower” living room
- Service toilet for disabled guests
- Table and chairs for 12 guests
- Central sound system with concealed speakers in every room
- Well equipped kitchen
- American Coffee Machine
- Nespresso Machine
- Ice Machine
- Outside patio with BBQ, large garden, Tuscan lifestyle
- 5000 Sq. Meters of private land
- Outside table and chair for 10 guests
- Gazebo with tables
- “Loggia” with BBQ table and chairs for 10 guests
- Children playground
- Boules court
- Sofa area with table and chairs for 4 guests
- Low deep poolside
- Chairs for 12 guests
- Children playground with swings and table tennis
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Housekeeping Service, 1 person of staff for 4 hours on arrival only from 11 am to 15 pm);
- Change of all linen once a week (Saturday);
- Complimentary wine tasting offered by the owner – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of the group: our team will automatically
increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests); * = Low Season includes a number of off-seasons promotions and prices, please enquire for special rates
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT fee is applied to each reserved week or portion of; its value depends on the number of guests and is quantified in €340 for every 8 guests booked.
This amount guarantees travel planning, performed by a dedicated team, remote emergency service 24/7, check-in with property status control and report, check-out and property damage control on departure day, a detailed report of the services used during the holiday, and a flat rate for the municipal tax applied by Italian municipalities, ranging from €1 to €7 per person per night
AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
Concierge service (see box below)
Gas (Heating) consumption when requested is forfeited at the daily cost of €98 plus 22% VAT per day
Electricity (Air Conditioning) when requested is forfeited at the daily cost of €58 plus 22% VAT per day
Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- Volterra 25 Km
- San Gimignano 35 km (45 min)
- Vinci 58 km (50 min)
- Siena 75 km (80 min)
- Florence 73 km (80 min)
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance with law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.