Bedrooms 8, Bathrooms 5
Reggello – Firenze, Tuscany – Italy
Escape to a stunning 18th-century villa in Reggello. Nestled in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, this rental features two pools, a jacuzzi, and a BBQ area for unforgettable alfresco gatherings.
With a helipad and just 50 minutes from Florence, it’s the ultimate retreat for those seeking tranquility and convenience.
It is an elegant villa from the 1700s, beautifully renovated to embrace contemporary design while honouring its rural heritage. The property boasts a main building set amidst an expansive garden teeming with lush Mediterranean flora and wine fields. The floors are terracotta, while the bathrooms feature modern tiles, and on the walls, we can find wallpaper and pastel colours.
- Bedroom 1: Double king size bedroom, bathroom with shower shared with room n°2. A/C, single bed available (110 cm x 200 cm), garden view.
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with shower shared with room n°1. A/C, crib space available.
- Bedroom 3: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom ensuite (bath tub with hanging shower), A/C, crib space available, garden and wood view.
- Bedroom 4: Single french size bedroom, private bathroom with shower next to the room, A/C, garden view.
- Bedroom 5: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with shower shared with room n°6. A/C, iron and board in the closet, garden view, private access from the garden, sharing a living room and a kitchen with bedroom 6.
- Bedroom 6: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with shower shared with room n°5. A/C, garden view, private access from the garden, sharing a living room and a kitchen with bedroom 6.
- Bedroom 7: Double quee size bedroom, private bathroom with shower next to the room, A/C, garden view.
- Bedroom 8: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with shower ensuite, A/C.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 1 Cot, 1 high chair, 1 extra single bed and 1 sofa bed are available;
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Wi-Fi indoor
- Pet friendly
- Spacious dining room for 22 guests
- Two kitchens fully furnished: a fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and Nespresso coffee machine. In addition, there is an isle kitchen with an electric oven, 5 gas burners and a pizza wood oven
- Kids room with toys and ambient Disney tamed, with a sofa bed available
- Vegetables garden
- Sports field with volleyball or soccer nets on grass.
- Alfresco dining area with two large benches for 18 guests
- Masonry BBQ for wood or coal
- Hot-tub, always open and heated
- The building decor was designed to accommodate large families with a living with sofas and a spacious dining room. The kitchen, with granite countertops, has a pantry that houses the laundry area. Upstairs, in addition to the rooms, we find a kid’s playroom equipped with a sofa bed for 2 extra guests.
- The garden features indigenous Mediterranean foliage and Balze clay cliffs, with an alfresco dining table and rustic brick barbecue enclave. Paired hexagonal pools and a rejuvenating jacuzzi are connected by a wooden promenade, while a petite courtyard offers a sports arena with volleyball and soccer nets.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning housekeeping service 2 persons of staff for 3 hours once a week (Wednesday or half week for arrivals performed on days different from Saturday whereas possible) from 10 am to 1 pm;
- Change of all linen half week;
- Electricity (air conditioning) and Gas (heating) consumption is included;
- VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning for prime guest, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night. As part of the booking process, a refundable deposit known as Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) is required to cover any extras and utilities during the stay. The APA is equal to 20% of the rental price. A mandatory Damage Deposit (DD)
is equal to 10% of the rental price.
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- Figline Valdarno (9 km) with shops, restaurants and bars
- Reggello (10 km)
- Florence (35 Km) is a must-see destination (35 km) as the crib of the Renaissance has a rich history, art, architecture, and culture. As the capital city of the Tuscany region in the past, today is an unmissable milestone for
restaurants, designer shops and the Dolce Vita lifestyle
- Panzano in Chianti (36 Km)
- Greve in Chianti (28 km) the capital of the renown Chianti wine production
The region boasts rich culture, architecture, and archaeology to explore, including:
- Florence (35 km) is renowned for its art, culture, and food. Must-visit attractions include the Duomo, Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio, and the iconic Ponte Vecchio.
- Arezzo (55 km), with a rich history, beautiful architecture, and artistic heritage.
- San Gimignano (76 km) and Monteriggioni, famed for their medieval architecture, towers, and production of Vernaccia wine.
- Siena (96 km), a UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring notable landmarks like the Cathedral and Piazza del Campo.
Possible activities include hiking, cycling or merely exploring this marvellous area of Tuscany.
- The Area delle Balze is a natural reserve with unique clay cliffs that surround the property and offer hiking and cycling trails.
- Vallombrosa Nature Reserve (21 km) offers hiking, horse riding, and guided tours in a vast wooded area with diverse flora and fauna.
- Rapolano Terme (95 km) in Siena is a Roman thermal bath town in Crete Senesi.
- Awarded restaurants in the region include Farm Shop Pizzeria, Il Quartino, and Ristoro di Lamole.
- Enoteca Pinchiorri is the best 3-star Michelin restaurant.
- Chef Cecchini’s Officina della Bistecca is famous for Florentine steak.
- Recommended local restaurants are Osteria Loggia dei Frati and Osteria dei Giusti.
- Experience wine tasting at Tenuta di Nipozzano and visit Alimentari Romeo for fresh meat and cheese.
- Antica Macelleria Falorni offers quality meat and wine degustation in Greve in Chianti.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Pet allowed by owner at €75 per day per pet
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- Parking is available for 5 cars
- A Damage Deposit (DD) equal to a minimum of 10% of the rental price is mandatory. The DD can be used only at the natural expiration of the rental to pay for damage to the property and anything contained in it, unpaid portions and/or extensions of rent and, extra services when APA is terminating/ed.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition than when the occupancy began. To ensure that the house is kept in a clean and tidy condition for all guests, the local team may need to increase the number of cleaning hours and personnel, depending on the size and habits of the guests. Any additional cleaning hours and personnel will be accounted as extras and billed accordingly.
- The selection of menus, ingredients, quantities and procurement of food is at the sole discretion of the Chef team at their indisputable judgment. Meals are priced based on the number of guests and include a predetermined number of service hours.
- When a chef service is provided and meals are prepaid, the food and beverage charges cover all custom culinary services and meals excluding beverages (excluding wines).
This charge includes a specific number of hours of service per day: 8 hours for the daily shift, 4 hours for the half-day shift, and 3 hours for breakfast. Breakfast is served between 8 am and 10 am, lunch is served between 12 pm and 3 pm, and dinner is served between 7 pm and 10pm. Please note that depending on the number of guests and their preferences, each shift may require more than the specified time and additional hours and costs will be incurred. It is important to communicate any specific requests or needs in advance to avoid any unexpected charges. In case only a chef service has been purchased and meals have not been prepaid, the cost of meals, as per the current services book will be applied.
- The kitchen service providers have a designated time frame for each type of service, as outlined in the current service brochure. These times specify the precise hours during which the service will be provided. Please note that regardless of whether or not the service is utilized, the contracted time must be paid to the supplier. Any additional hours beyond those included in the service or beyond the stated hours will be charged as extra at a rate of €50 (chef) and €40 (sub-chef) per hour.
- We are under no obligation to give a breakdown of the costs involved in a catering service nor to provide the chef’s confidential list of suppliers.
- Guest can require extra services during the phase of Travel Planning: such services are invoiced as ESO (Extra Services Ordered) and paid before arrival.
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities before allowing their access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.