Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 2+1
Roma, Lazio – Italy
Nestled in the heart of Rome, just a few steps away from Campo De’ Fiori Market, Piazza Navona, and the iconic Pantheon, this apartment is perfect for those seeking to immerse themselves in the vibrant life of the city center.
Whether seeking a romantic escapade or a family adventure, this is the perfect location to collect unforgettable memories.
Located in one of the most renowned residential neighborhoods of Campo Dei Fiori, right in the center, offering the opportunity of an authentic Dolcevita Italian living, this apartment offers the plus of being within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, bakeries, and great walks.
Inside a residential palazzo, with his inner court that protects from the chaos of the city, the apartment is located on the fourth floor, reachable by elevator, and features 1 level. Conveniently located in a well-connected portion of the Eternal City, the villa is just a twenty-minute drive from the TerminiStation, which offers regular service to Italian main locations such as Naples (1 hour and 12 minutes), Florence (1 hour and 37 minutes) and
Milan (3 hours and 40 minutes).
The apartment features sleek wooden floors and tastefully painted walls in soothing pastel colorings. While paying homage to the city’s rich historical backdrop, the interior design incorporates contemporary furnishings and minimalist decor, adorned with metallic and golden accents. The overall style fosters a tranquil atmosphere.
Inside, guests will find a modern ambiance enhanced by contemporary and pop-art touches, a fully equipped kitchen in one space with the living room, two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a separate living room with a sofa bed. The apartment includes an additional bathroom with a shower and a Finnish sauna.
- Bedroom 1: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower with Jacuzzi and Finnish sauna, A/C, Heating, 28” Smart TV Screen 55”, coffee station, Colosseum view.
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with ensuite shower, A/C, Heating, 28” Smart TV Screen 55”.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 1 extra full bathroom in 80 m2
- 1 sofa bed for 2 additional guests
- 1 cot and 1 highchair are available
- Wi-Fi and Air conditioning throughout
- Elevator (wheelchair-suitable) on the fourth floor, 5 steps from the entry
- 40” Smart TV Screen with Netflix
- The kitchen features a 4 gas burner, 1 electric oven, 1a microwave, 1 fridge with freezer, 1 dishwasher, 1 electric wine cellar, 1 Nespresso machine, and 1 kettle
- Table for 6 guests in the living room
- Bluetooth sound system in the living room
- Finnish sauna in Bedroom n. 1 (150 cm by 105 cm by 190 cm)
- Jacuzzi in Bedroom n. 1 (180 cm by 120 cm by 61 cm)
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Rome offers diverse sights, mixing history with culture and offering museums, art, nature, restaurants, shopping, and luxurious hotels. This centrally-located property provides a private escape while still being close to the main attractions, perfect for those seeking an authentic Italian experience.
The apartment is located in a central area of Rome. On foot, it is possible to reach many of the main places of interest in a few minutes, as well as having an excellent subway system, cabs can take guests in minutes to any destination, from big brand shopping streets to the most representative Roman gardens.
- Piazza Navona (0,7 Km) is a popular square with stunning Baroque architecture, including the famous Fountain of the Four Rivers designed by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- The Pantheon (1 Km), a masterpiece of ancient engineering and architecture, boasts the world’s largest unsupported dome and is one of Rome’s best-preserved buildings.
- Trastevere’s (1,5 Km), was once a working-class district and now is a popular destination offering visitors an authentic glimpse into Rome’s charm and character.
- The Trevi Fountain (1.8 Km) is one of the world’s most famous fountains, featuring various sculptures and reliefs depicting mythological figures and scenes from Roman history.
- The Spanish Steps (2.1 Km), are known for their beautiful design and views of Rome.
- The Colosseum (2.2 Km) with its concrete and stone chambers and arena, is the very essence of the Eternal City
- Villa Borghese Garden (2,5 Km), features numerous gardens, fountains, sculptures, museums, and galleries housing masterpieces by artists such as Bernini, and Caravaggio.
- The Capitoline Museums (1.3 Km) are located on Capitoline Hill and are home to an impressive collection of ancient Roman art and artifacts
- The Roman Forum (1.4 Km) is an ancient public square that was the center of political and social life for centuries and is now a popular sightsee.
- The Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica (2.7 Km) are two sites located within Vatican City and are home to some of the world’s most important art collections, including the Sistine Chapel.
- Janiculum Hill ( 1,3 Km) This hill on the west side of the Tiber River offers panoramic views of Rome and is a popular spot for picnics and sunset watching.
- Villa Sciarra Park (1,8 Km) has lush greenery, gardens, fountains, and a small lake.
- Monte Mario (3.7 Km) is a hill on the northwest side of Rome that offers stunning views of the city
- Parco degli Acquedotti (15 Km) is a park in southeast Rome that features the ruins of ancient Roman aqueducts and is a popular spot for hiking and picnicking.
- We recommend the traditional and famous Hostaria da Pietro with its arched exposed-stone ceilings. For those who prefer a local-chic atmosphere, Imago Michelin star restaurant of Hassler Hotel on the 6th floor with its view over the City.
- Close to the property, we recommend: Taverna degli Amici, a typical trattoria.
- Casa e Bottega is a small restaurant with tables outside and an open kitchen.
- Testaccio Market, which offers meats, spices, fresh vegetables, and everything that the well-stocked Laziale traction in food offers.
- Naples (1 hour and 12 minutes)
- Florence (1 hour and 37 minutes)
- Milan (3 hours and 40 minutes)
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff for 2 hours a day 2 days a week (Saturday and Wednesday) from 9 am to 11 am;
- Change of bathroom linen on the change-over day (Saturday) and on Wednesdays; Electricity (air conditioning) and Gas (heating) consumption is included; VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011; * The low season includes several periods with variable prices; don’t hesitate to contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid in on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- LAUNDRY AREA Washing machine and dryer available
- LAUNDRY SERVICE Provided at additional cost
- SAUNA Available
- PARKING Parking is not available
- CLOSEST EXIT Motorway A1, exit of ROMA NORD
- CLOSE TRAIN/BOAT POINT Station of ROMA TERMINI
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.