Bedrooms 5, Bathrooms 4
Roma, Lazio – Italy
Situated just 150 meters from the iconic Piazza Navona and 600 meters from the Pantheon, this apartment provides easy access to a vibrant neighborhood with charming streets. It offers a modern and tranquil shelter, allowing guests to observe the lively atmosphere of Corso Emanuele II from the balcony while enjoying a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
The apartment is located in a historic building on Viale Vittorio Emanuele. It has soundproof windows for a peaceful stay. The interiors feature modern and minimalist furnishings with soothing pastel hues, mostly in shades of green and light blue. The wooden flooring and contemporary furniture add to the overall calming atmosphere, providing a serene environment for guests to relax, while still being close to the lively city center of Rome.
The apartment is situated on the second floor, traditionally referred to as the piano nobile in historical Italian palaces due to its notably lofty ceilings that lend a sense of grandeur to the space. Inside, there is a dining room with a large wooden table, a living room with sofas, and two windows opening onto a terrace with a captivating view of Viale Emanuele II. The kitchen has a modern style and a pleasant view of a small balcony. Two rooms have ensuite bathrooms, and the other three are near two bathrooms close to the entrance.
- Bedroom 1: Double twin size bedroom, bathroom with bathtub shared with room n2, A/C, sofa bed for 2 guests.
- Bedroom 2: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with bathtub shared with room n1, A/C, 28” TV screen, single bed for 1 guest available.
- Bedroom 3: Double bunkbed size bedroom, bathroom with shower next to the door, A/C, sofa bed available for 2 people.
- Bedroom 4: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with shower ensuite, A/C.
- Bedroom 5: Double queen size bedroom, bathroom with shower ensuite, A/C, space available for a crib.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Kitchen with a 4 gas burner
- 1 electric oven
- 1 microwave
- 1 fridge with integrated freezer
- 1 dishwasher
- 1 Nespresso machine
- Dining table for 8 people
- 50” TV Screen
- Second floor with elevator (132 cm x 81 cm)
- Unsonorised windows
- Balcony on Via Vittorio Emanuele II
- Wi-Fi and Air Conditioning
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
Close to the heart of the action, this property is perfect for those who want to be inside the inner-city center of Rome, yet in a private environment. Near to restaurants, and bars this apartment is particularly indicated for those
who love living an authentic Italian experience. The apartment is located in a central area of Rome. On foot, it is possible to reach many of the main places of interest in a few minutes, as well as having an excellent subway system, cabs can take guests in minutes to any destination.
- Piazza Navona (0,7 Km) is a popular square with stunning Baroque architecture, including the famous Fountain of the Four Rivers designed by Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- The Pantheon (1 Km), a masterpiece of ancient engineering and architecture, boasts the world’s largest unsupported dome and is one of Rome’s best-preserved buildings.
- The Trevi Fountain (1.2 Km) is one of the world’s most famous fountains, featuring various sculptures and reliefs depicting mythological figures and scenes from Roman history.
- Trastevere’s (1,5 Km), was once a working-class district and now is a popular destination offering visitors an authentic glimpse into Rome’s charm and character.
- The Spanish Steps (2.1 Km), are known for their beautiful design and views of Rome.
- The Colosseum (2.2 Km) with its concrete and stone chambers and arena, is the very essence of the Eternal City
- Villa Borghese Garden (2,5 Km), features numerous gardens, fountains, sculptures, museums, and galleries housing masterpieces by artists such as Bernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, and Titian.
- The Capitoline Museums (1 Km) are located on Capitoline Hill and are home to an impressive collection of ancient Roman art and artifacts
- The Roman Forum (1.2 Km) is an ancient public square that was the center of political and social life for centuries and is now a popular sightsee
- The Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica (2.5 Km) are two sites located within Vatican City and are home to some of the world’s most important art collections, including the Sistine Chapel
- Janiculum Hill ( 1,7 Km) on the west side of the Tiber River offers panoramic views of Rome and is a popular spot for picnics and sunset-watching
- Villa Sciarrra Park (2,2 Km) offers lush greenery, gardens, fountains, and a small lake. Visitors can stroll, admire sculptures, and view the villa from outside.
- Monte Mario (3.5 Km) is a hill on the northwest side of Rome that offers stunning views of the city and is home to an observatory and several parks
- Parco degli Acquedotti (10 Km) in southeast Rome showcases ancient Roman aqueduct ruins and is popular for hiking and picnicking.
The City boasts a mix of ancient culinary traditions and modern innovations, featuring local cheeses, pasta, game, seafood, and aromatic wines.
- Try Hostaria da Pietro for traditional Roman cuisine,
- Imago at Hassler Hotel for Michelin-starred elegance with great views,
- Taverna degli Amici for local pasta and Jewish dishes,
- Casa e Bottega for casual dining and aperitifs,
- Rocioli Salumeria con Cucina, a unique restaurant and grocery shop showcasing Italian delights.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning housekeeping service 1 person of staff for 2 hours a day 2 days a week (Saturday and Wednesday) from 9 am to 11 am;
- Change of bathroom linen on change-over day (Saturday) and on Wednesdays;
- Electricity (air conditioning) and Gas (heating) consumption is included;
- VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities not included in the rental rate as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011;
- Using all extra sofa beds the apartment can host up to 13 guests altogether, at the same price indicated above;
- The low season includes several periods with variable prices;
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning, (ii) Remote emergency service, (iii) Check-in with property status control, (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day, (v) Detailed accounting of services, (vi) Daily tourist tax per person
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days before arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days before arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- All service orders must be placed and prepaid on time to ensure that guests’ stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) before arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) before arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked, plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services canceled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services canceled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services canceled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- LAUNDRY AREA Washing machine and dryer available
- LAUNDRY SERVICE Provided at additional cost
- PETS Not allowed by the owner
- KITCHEN Guests may use the kitchen
- ACCESS (INT) 7 steps to the elevator
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection before you arrived at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.