Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 3
A getaway to the mountains granting a chance to reconnect with nature, an ancient tower with dramatic exteriors, with sweeping views of his valley. A few minutes away from local rural villages and natural sightseeing like hiking tracks and lake activity.
The house is tastefully decorated, with handmade wooden furniture and modern comforts such as wireless internet and floor heating. Air is cooled with an ecofriendly underfloor system that, together with the solar panel, reaches zero co2 emission for this property. The home design approach with research in the historical context results in a contemporary-antique style with washed wooden boards and terracotta floors.
Vaulted stone brick ceilings lend a rustic feel to the interiors. Elements of classic medieval architecture, such as the massive stone walls, cast irons and antique designs like stone lions and cannon iron balls, are combined with contemporary touches like two modern kitchens and the usage of optic fibre as ambient light on the third floor. Unique yet very comfortable, this chic retreat is full of light and welcoming vibes, blending traditionality and
contemporary life. This villa is nestled on a 2 hectares parcel overlooking the Marche region mountains; it features a garden of 600 sqm with a stone amphitheatre, landscaped swimming pool area, and a valley view terrace on the first floor. Set amid a lush of evergreen trees, it also comes with a private wood enriched with local artists’ installations and shaded seating areas.
A country road and large shade trees introduced to the house, located on a vast natural hillside: this 4-bedroom tower is situated in a panoramic position near a mediaeval town and enchanting small villages, traditional restaurants, bakeries, organic markets, artisan’s shops and monuments, not to mention proximity to Ascoli Piceno with such a rich artistic heritage: a small wonder in Marche region.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bedroom with ensuite shower, underfloor cooling and heating system, garden view, private entrance, the living room and kitchenette may be used privately by this room.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bedroom with bathroom shared with bedroom 3, underfloor cooling and heating system, mountain view.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bedroom with bathroom shared with bedroom 2, underfloor cooling and heating system, mountain view.
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtube, underfloor cooling and heating system, mountain view, electric ceiling porthole, optic fibre light in the ceiling, access to the tower rooftop.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Panoramic rooftop on the Tower
- Terrace on the first floor with a table for 8 guests
- Stone circle with mountain view
- Two tables and chairs for 10 guests in the garden
- Laundry room for guests is carved into the hill, under the stone circlenear the pools
- BBQ (wood)
- 1 cot and 1 high chair
- 1 swimming pool, 1 hot tub
- Underfloor cooling and heating
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 52’ smart TV Screen
- The property features two kitchenettes, one on the ground floor near the living room and one on the first floor beside an outside terrasse. Both feature a four-inductions burner, an electric oven, a fridge with an integrated freezer, a Nespresso® machine and a dishwasher.
- Eco friendly: Eco underfloor cooling (23°), Underfloor heating, Solar panel, Electric burners, Zero Co2 emission.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Welcome basket with fresh fruit, a local wine bottle and olive oil from the property estate; Initial and final cleaning are included in the price;
- Hot-tub flat fee is additional and compulsory at a set charge of €150 per week, when requested;
- Gas (Heating) consumption is additional at a set charge of €290 per week;
- Kindly note that VAT 22% will be added to all services and utilities as per Art.27 c.1-2 DL98/2011 * The mid and low season include several periods with variable prices, please contact us for special promotions concerning the desired period that falls on the dates indicated.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDES
- The TPT (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies to each reserved week or portion at the cost of €340 for every 8 guests booked. This amount includes (i) Travel planning (ii) Remote emergency service (iii) Check-in with property status control (iv) Check-out and property and damages control on departure day (v) Detailed accounting of services (vi) Daily tourist tax per person per night
DISTANCES & CONCIERGE
- Montefortino village (5 km) with shops, restaurants & bars.
- A must-see destination is the medieval town of Montefalcone (25 km), rocked on the edge of its mountain, granting spectacular views
- Ascoli Piceno 37 kilometres away, is a notable city with a rich history and culture. the main square, piazza del popolo, is often referred to as the “white living room of italy” due to its unique renaissance-style design, featuring a loggia with 59 arches. another notable aspect of the area is the ascolana olive, a street food dish that is known and appreciated all over the world.
- Visit sibillini mountains national park with its incredible fiery red canyon: Lame Rosse (10 km).
- Between the renown hikings location in the area, there is the sibilla grotto route to a caved-in old mine, offering a perfect itinerary with a 12 km long route the Gerosa Lake (15 km) with its beach and activities such as sailing and canoeing is specially appreciated during the summer months.
- The city of Fermo (50 km) stands on the summit and along the slopes of colle sàbulo; and its historic center has remained almost intact over the centuries with its splendid medieval appearance.
Le Marche features a thousand of nuances: beautiful landscapes, breathtaking beaches, green rolling hills, Medieval hilltop towns, tiny villages, exquisite food and wine.
- The city of Ancona stands on a promontory protected by Mount Conero that plunges into the blue.
- Urbino, a magical place and the birthplace of Raphael, is a masterpiece of the Italian Renaissance and its historic center has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Music fans should make a beeline for Macerata, whose hilltop centre rings to the sound of opera each summer.
- The outstanding Conero Coast, an area protected by the Regional Natural Park of the same name, hosts some outstanding beaches of the Adriatic coast: Sirolo, Numana, Portonovo, and Porto Recanati.
- Frasassi Grottos and the Temple of Valadier, one of Europe’s largest cave systems of Europe where it is possible to admire natural sculptures formed by limestone stratifications over 190 millionyears.
A region’s experience to discover the delicious cuisine of Marche, made of fresh seafood, truffle wines and olive oil.
The most awarded and recommended restaurants in the region are:
- The meat-based restaurant Picciolo di Rame in Caldarola, with regional dishes in the atmosphere of the ancient walls of Castello di Vestignano
- The elegant Caffè Meletti in Ascoli Piceno, built on the upper floor of the most antique Bar in town.
- The owner recommends Gianfornaio (Amandola) for its production of local bread and Angolo di Paradiso (Amandola) for the fresh cheese production
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Deposit shall be paid for confirmation, and it’s 50% of rental plus taxes.
- Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival, and it consists of 50% of rental plus 30% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 20% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- All services must be prepaid at least 30 days prior to arrival. Any services ordered after this deadline can not be guaranteed and are subject to availability. All service orders must be placed and prepaid in a timely manner to ensure that guests stay is as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Bookings cancelled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- Bookings cancelled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
- The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests of Rental dates change
- In the unlikely event that we modify a booking, the agency/customer will be able to choose between the available options among the following:
– (I) Accept a replacement property of comparable quality for the same dates booked
– (II) Accept an alternative property of inferior quality for the same dates booked plus a credit note for the cost difference
– (III) Accept a change of period of stay in the same property
- In the event of cancellation of Services, the following penalty fees will apply
– 25% of the total amount for Services cancelled more than 61 days before the check-in date
– 50% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 60 to 16 days before the check-in date
– 100% of the total amount for Services cancelled from 15 days to the check-in date
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
- Pet friendly
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and managers of any touristic structure must register their guests with the authorities before allowing access to the facilities. To facilitate the registration, the process you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details by law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, before you arrived at the property.
This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.
Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.