Sleeps 12 + 2 children (from 2 to 9 years old) and 1 infant.
Bedrooms 7, Bathrooms 8
Chianti area, Siena – Tuscany, Italy
Hidden away in the Florentine Chianti’s area, close to a medieval old town, this villa offers seven bedrooms and is part of a collection of 3 buildings in 1 hamlet, in one of these lives the owner. Equipped with a fitted kitchen and contemporary dining spaces, the whole estate affords both privacy and independence. The close by restaurants serves Tuscan cuisine based on local seasonal ingredients, accompanied by quality local wines. Outside, there’s an alfresco dining-covered pergola and a tennis court (shared with another villa).
This villa channels the authentic countryside life in Tuscany: everything is green, the exterior area is scented like flowers blooming in spring, and the entire experience is quintessentially Italian. The pleasure of silence, the enchanting surrounding, and the proximity to several small villages with restaurants, bread shops, organic markets, artisans’ shops, hidden little churches, and monuments, not to mention the proximity to Florence and Monteriggioni, are just some of the high lights of this villa.
On the sweeping grounds, there’s a quiet swimming pool, a solarium, and multiple gardens for guests. Hidden away, yet very close to all Tuscan most sought-after locations, this estate offers seven bedrooms decorated in chic Tuscany style with color-washed walls in pale shades, contemporary fabrics, and several bespoke furnishing by local Italian artisans. The interior of the property measures 550 square meters of private grounds.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 3: Double Bedroom (size Queen), en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 4: Twin Bedroom en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 5: Single Bedroom en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 6: Twin Bedroom en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
- Bedroom 7: Twin Bedroom en-suite bathroom with shower, AC
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi inside and by the pool
- Laundry room
- 1 Guest bathroom
- Cellar with wines
- 2 Lounges (one with fireplace)
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Computer fax & telephone
- Table and chairs for 13 guests
- Profesional Wine Glasses
- Professional Dishwasher
- Refrigerator with freeze
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court (shared with a villa)
- 3 Hectares of private land
- Natural theatre in the nearby woods, where shows and music entertainment are organized during the spring, summer and early fall
- Children playground
- BBQ (Gas)
- Chaise-longues and umbrellas for 13 guests
- Covered patio that serves as yoga location as well
- Welcome dinner offered by the owner;
- Morning Housekeeping Service 2 hours a day 2 days a week, 1 maid (Never on Sundays and festivities) from 9 AM to 11 AM);
- Change of bed, bathroom, and pool linens changed on arrival;
- Tennis court use is included at 500 meters from the property, shared with two other villas of the same owner, booking is necessary (no rackets are provided);
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of the group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests) – * = The villa is also available at a reduced price in low season, please inquire if interested
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €680. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report, and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally, the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat-rate)
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
Concierge service (see box below)
Gas (Heating): forfeited at €175 plus VAT 22% per day when used (minimum weekly use)
Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- San Gimignano, 36’
- Florence Airport, 48’
- Siena, 43’
- Arnolfo Michelin Restaurant, 28’
- Barberino Designer Outlet, 60’
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance to law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.