Sleeps 16 + 2 infants (2 cribs are available)
Bedrooms 8, Bathrooms 9
Chianti, Siena – Tuscany
This villa, strategically oriented at the top of one of the most panoramic Chianti hills, offers its guests stunning views of the Tuscan valleys and countryside beyond. Originally built in the year 1000 BC, the villa has undergone a lengthy and meticulously conceived restoration.
Appointed with the latest modern facilities, it offers modern comforts such as contemporary furnishing and appliances.
The property comprises of two buildings: a tower and the original hay barn, connected by a glass corridor but rented as one villa. A well-equipped kitchen, large dining room, and several living rooms complete the interior with an assortment of furnished outdoor areas and “Al fresco” dining terrace enticing guests to linger outdoors.
The villa features a separate studio apartment at pool level and seven double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms in the main body.
The interior of the property measures 409 square meters and 20,000 square meters of private grounds.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom (size Queen), bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower, AC, mosquito net (first floor)
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom (size Queen), bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower, AC, mosquito net (first floor)
- Bedroom 3: Twin Bedroom bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower, safe, AC, (ground Tower)
- Bedroom 4: Double Bedroom (size Queen), bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower, AC, (first, Tower)
- Bedroom 5: Twin or Double Bedroom, bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower, AC, (first, Tower)
- Bedroom 6: Double Bedroom (size Queen), bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower, AC, (first, Tower)
- Bedroom 7: Double Bedroom (size Queen), bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower and bathtub, AC, fireplace, (second, Tower)
- Bedroom 8: Double Bedroom, bathroom en-suite with walking-in shower, AC, (ground, guest house)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wi-Fi inside and outside (by the pool)
- 1,5 Km from a village
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Table and chairs for 18 guests
- Professional Wine Glasses, Blender, Coffee Maker, Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Grill, Microwave, 2 ovens, 1 microwave oven, double fridge, wine fridge, 8 burner induction stove, double sinks, commercial dishwasher, pantry, refrigerator, hob, toaster
- BBQ (Gas)
- Swimming pool with infinity edge
- 2 Hectares of private land
- Natural theatre in the nearby woods, where shows and music entertainment are organized during the spring, summer, and early fall
- Tennis court (shared)
- Chaise-longues and umbrellas for 18 guests
- Covered patio for alfresco dining
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Complimentary arrival dinner offered by the owner;
- Morning Housekeeping Service 2 hours a day 2 days a week, 1 maid (From 9 AM to 11 AM, never on Sundays or festivities);
- Change of bed, bathroom and pool linens changed on arrival;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) consumption is included – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
*= Low season includes various seasons, please enquire for special discounts
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €680. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report, and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally, the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat-rate)
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
Concierge service (see box below)
Gas (Heating): forfeited at €200 plus VAT 22% per day when used (minimum weekly use)
Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- San Gimignano 36′
- Florence Airport, 48’
- Siena, 43’
- Barberino Designer Outlet, 60’
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid maximum of 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance)
Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions as the calculation of penalties will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance with law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, solicit any service or product to you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement. Safety deposit by cash is collected on arrival.