Sleeps 16 + 4 children (2-9 years old)
Bedrooms 8, Bathrooms 12
Costa sud-est, Grosseto – Tuscany, Italy
Born as a noble villa for a father‘s sea-loving, fragile daughter, this property has been the house of epic sentiments, then an abandoned mansion, and, finally, passed onto its current owner: taken as a ruined amount of bricks, it has been brought back to its original architectural shape and implemented, during the course of seven years, with the latest technology applied.
Together with a system of alfresco areas, terraces, colors, and wide spaces, a continuity between interior and exterior penetrates from the façade into the spaces of the house: no luxurious material has been spared while smart automation, audio-visual entertainment, touch-of-a-button lighting, and heating control, comprehensive security systems have been implemented.
Choose this property to experience the elegance of the early 19th century in sumptuous halls, elegant rooms, and sweeping vistas.
The villa is the perfect Tuscan venue for unique holidays that combine a stunning coast with fine service: minutes from Bolgheri and the super Tuscans district, halfway between the best part of Tuscany and Rome, this villa is one of the top ten luxury properties in Tuscany.
- Bedroom 1: Double King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub, safe, desk, First floor
- Bedroom 2: Double Queen size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, safe, living room, wide living room with access to terrace and garden (It is possible to add an extra single bed to this bedroom’s living room) First floor
- Bedroom 3: Double Queen size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, safe, desk (It is possible to add an extra single bed to this bedroom’s living room) First floor
- Bedroom 4: Double Queen size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, safe, view, Second floor
- Bedroom 5: Double King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, safe, view, Second floor
- Bedroom 6: Double Queen size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower, safe, view, Second floor
- Bedroom 7: Double King size bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, safe, desk, view, Second floor
- Bedroom 8: Double King size bedroom, private bathroom with shower, safe, desk, view, Third floor (Tower)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Wi-Fi throughout
- TV Room, formal dining room, gym
- Reading Room 1 TV/Cinema area with high-tech television, SONOS System
- Sat TV 400 Channels
- Billiard room
- Table and chairs for all guests in the dining room
- Fully Equipped Professional Kitchen with access to the staff quarters: Oven, Fridge, Freeze control, Automatic ice cube makers, Dish Washer
- Fitness room
- Heated swimming pool with pool showers and massage space
- 30,000 m2 of private land
- Covered patio with tables, chairs, sun lounge beds, and tables for alfresco dining
- Pool Heated with umbrellas and lounge chairs;
- Pool House; 1 Laundry service area (staff only)
- Chairs and umbrellas for all guests
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Morning Housekeeping Service 6 hours a day 6 days a week, 2 maids (Monday to Saturday);
- Change of bathroom and pool linens 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday);
- Change of bed linen on arrival and Wednesdays;
- Electricity (Air Conditioning) and Gas (Heating) consumption is included; Pool heating is available and included in the specified period – Please note that more hours of cleaning may be needed, depending on the size and habits of the group: our team will automatically increase hours and/or staff if needed, to be accounted as extra, in order to maintain the house tidy and ready for current and upcoming guests)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- T.P.T (Travel Planning & Tax) fee applies for each booking, its amount is linked to the number of guests and it has a flat-rate value of €680. This amount guarantees the travel planning time, performed by a dedicated travel planner, the remote emergency service active 24/7, the check-in at 4 pm on arrival day, including property status control and its report, and the check-out at 10 am, featuring the property damage control at 8:30 am on check-out day, finally, the detailed accounting of services ordered and the touristic taxes (flat-rate)
- AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST
Pool Heating when off-season: forfeited at €1,500 plus VAT 22% per week
Chef & Meals according to the current price listing must be prepaid
- Isola d’Elba (boat) 29’
- Volterra 60’
- San Gimignano 100’
- Livorno 60’
- Florence 120’
- Siena 110’
- Lucca 114’
- Rome airport 180’
TERMS OF PAYMENT
A deposit shall be paid for confirmation and it’s 50% of the rental plus taxes
Balance must be paid a maximum of 90 days prior to arrival and it consists of 50% of rental plus 20% of gross rental (of which 10% for Damage Deposit and 10% of Refundable Advanced Provisioning Allowance).
- Bookings canceled 91 days (or more) prior to arrival are subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
Bookings canceled 90 days (or less) prior to arrival are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
The same provisions, as to the calculation of penalties, will apply to requests for Rental date change.
- No smoking
- Check-in is anytime after 4 PM
- Check out by 10 AM
All credit card holders must be aged 21 years and older at check-in. Saturday to Saturday bookings only. According to Italian law (ART. 109 – TULPS), the owners and/or managers of any touristic structure are required to register their guests with the authorities prior to allowing their access to the facilities. In order to facilitate the registration process, you will be required to provide complete contact details (name, last name, address, telephone number, etc.), a copy of the passport, and the authorization to hold these details in accordance with law (D. Lgs. 196/2003) on privacy protection, prior to your arrival at the property. This information cannot be used to promote, sell, or solicit any service or product from you and is required only for the individual responsible for the rental agreement.